John Fox Broncos part ways

Jetlife33

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would anyone want a coach whos led two different teams to the Super Bowl?

Yeah, he led Denver and not Peyton Manning.

Too bad Fox made the ultimate pussy decision to kneel it at the end of regulation in the Baltimore playoff game. Then, he could have "led" them to two Super Bowls.

he is a terrible coach-he had all world talent and lost some monster games at home while being heavily favored-Rex got to two AFC championships with about a tenth of the talent on his teams

You don't have to admit it...  But, I'm putting it out there that I have about no doubt you know Rex personally.  Family or good friend... One of the two.

he is a terrible coach-he had all world talent and lost some monster games at home while being heavily favored-Rex got to two AFC championships with about a tenth of the talent on his teams

On Carolina he had a practice squad QB and went above 500, a SB and many double digit win seasons.

He is far superior to REX.

Really??? Above 500 and many playoff appearances.

I'm just looking at his last year, maybe his last 2 years. Not the glory days of them making it to the Super Bowl. Otherwise you could say the same about Brian Billick, Rex and so on.

That didn't get him fired, having success early on. If I remember correctly the Panthers were arguably the worst team in football the year he finally did get fired. Not saying it's all his fault but with the options we might have I rather go with Quinn or Bowles.

I'm just looking at his last year, maybe his last 2 years. Not the glory days of them making it to the Super Bowl. Otherwise you could say the same about Brian Billick, Rex and so on.

That didn't get him fired, having success early on. If I remember correctly the Panthers were arguably the worst team in football the year he finally did get fired. Not saying it's all his fault but with the options we might have I rather go with Quinn or Bowles.

make no mistake ..I do not want Fox. BUT his record is strong. His record is better than ANY Jets coach since 69 .

make no mistake ..I do not want Fox. BUT his record is strong. His record is better than ANY Jets coach since 69 .

73-71 in Carolina. That's pretty Jet-like.

Denver doesn't count. He had effing Peyton Manning. Jim Caldwell almost went undefeated with Peyton Manning.

What they were known for was "finally getting over the hump". I hope Dungy told those druggies up in the front office "you're welcome".

Lol, I'm pretty sure "getting over the hump" is what Gruden was known for.

Good thing Dungy's defense brought them back from three scores down in the 2006 AFC Championship Game or poor Peyton would retire ringless.

Archived