Schwartz leaving Buffalo! WTG Rex!

32EBoozer

You're probably right.  He'll change them to a 3-4 base, force players into

different positions.  And then he'll bring in guys from the Jets to "teach"

his defense (Harris, Pace, Landry) and make them slower than snails

Exactly that is what happened when he came over to the Jets.  The Jets were ranked in the 20 the year prior he became the Jets HC.  He brought in B. Scott and Jim Leonhard to teach his defensive scheme and kaboon before you know it, his defense were ranked NUMBER ONE and in route to the afcc.  lol 

Same strategy, it should works, no?  You guys are comical; all of the sudden Rex is so inept at even fielding a defense.

Even in his final year when Idzik forced Rex to start the season with a 6th round safety and a career back up at CB, still his defense were ranked #6.  You guys remember back in 2009, it was just Devito, Douglas, Pouha up front.  He just had one good corner and that was all he needed.  WHAT, NO?  :animal0029:

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

My fear now is Denver ends up swooping in and getting Quinn and Kyle Shanahan, and Atlanta gets Bowles. Leaving us with guys that fizzled after the first round of interviews like Reich and Marrone.

me too, I wasn't worried until I saw Gase was leaving too, Francesa said today the only way the would let Fox go would be to promote Gase to keep him from leaving, sounds like he was wrong again.

True Jets fans root for their division rivals.

lol

On the off chance that Ryan (like Sanchez in '14) suddenly becomes what he never was with the Jets, I can't see why a Jets fan would wish for it to happen for either one. We dumped both; we should want that both suck. Only thing worse than the Jets failing with each would be in finding out we dumping each (or either) prematurely. I think the chances of that are pretty low, but f*ck 'em both, as well as other ex-Jets.

On the other hand, this thread is yet another that disproves the new myth around here that it's Ryan "lovers" that are obsessed with him.

• Upvote 1

My fear now is Denver ends up swooping in and getting Quinn and Kyle Shanahan, and Atlanta gets Bowles. Leaving us with guys that fizzled after the first round of interviews like Reich and Marrone.

It all sounds so Jet like. I fear the same thing, I said it earlier today I wonder if it makes them pull the trigger on Bowles after their second interview on Wednesday.

lol only in NY-guys thrilled Rex is gone but are hoping for losers with a much worse track record in schwartz and marrone to come here and run the show

Schwartz had tons of talent on his team and could not do anything with it -marrone a losing record at all jobs and not postseason wins

• Upvote 1

The fact that Pac has survived up there is proof that God isn't real.

I'll have you know I just bought a house in a town that was voted as one of the top 10 places to live in the country not too long ago.  Not because it's affluent, (obviously), but because crime is practically non-existent sans a couple domestic violence issues I'm sure you're familiar with.

And I'm about a 6 minute drive from where the Bills hold training camp every year.  Finally got a reason to pop over there and thank Rex for his time with the Jets.

You apologize to dbatesman right this instant.

I'll do no such thing.

But one thing I'm sure we can all agree on is that Jacksonville FL is a barren wasteland full of subhumans meandering about in hopes of scoring their latest bag of smack.

I'll have you know I just bought a house in a town that was voted as one of the top 10 places to live in the country not too long ago.  Not because it's affluent, (obviously), but because crime is practically non-existent sans a couple domestic violence issues I'm sure you're familiar with.

And I'm about a 6 minute drive from where the Bills hold training camp every year.  Finally got a reason to pop over there and thank Rex for his time with the Jets.

There's no possible way a rust belt town in upstate NY with its crap weather and definitively asinine taxes is in the top 10 places to live in America. This is kinda like how Brick NJ always shows up on the list.

• Thumb Down 1

There's no possible way a rust belt town in upstate NY with its crap weather and definitively asinine taxes is in the top 10 places to live in America. This is kinda like how Brick NJ always shows up on the list.

There is a nice area in Rochester called "Brighton." I think that's what he's referring to. It's roughly four blocks away from the 19th Ward, though, where there's a Scarface-like shootout three times per week.

There is a nice area in Rochester called "Brighton." I think that's what he's referring to. It's roughly four blocks away from the 19th Ward, though, where there's a Scarface-like shootout three times per week.

No I rented in Brighton the last few years but bought in Fairport a couple weeks ago. 

But in my 4 years in Brighton the biggest crime I heard about or saw was a traffic stop.  Although once I saw some cops drive by me real fast with their lights on though.

No I rented in Brighton the last few years but bought in Fairport a couple weeks ago. 

But in my 4 years in Brighton the biggest crime I heard about or saw was a traffic stop.  Although once I saw some cops drive by me real fast with their lights on though.

Fairport? Nice. I had no idea you were a sharecropper.