Fox Declines Interview Request with Jets, Or He Was Never Asked to Interview

JetsFanatic

Are you kidding me? How about kneeling it at the end of regulation with timeouts in his pocket in the Ravens playoff loss? With the GOAT behind center? That ring any bells? Fox is well known as an extremely conservative coach.

How about not a retread? Can I pick that option? Every coach is 0-0 before they've coached a game, even Fox, Gruden, and Cowher.

Bill Belichick, Pete Carrol and Tom Coughlin were all retreads.  All were considered flawed coaches at some point in their career and fixed themselves and won Super Bowls. 

It's easy for people like you to see "no to da retreads" - yet all we ever see are retreads winning Super Bowls.

Bill Belichick, Pete Carrol and Tom Coughlin were all retreads. All were considered flawed coaches at some point in their career and fixed themselves and won Super Bowls.

It's easy for people like you to see "no to da retreads" - yet all we ever see are retreads winning Super Bowls.

Since 2005:

Cowher (1st time head coach)

Dungy (retread)

Coughlin (retread)

Tomlin (1st time head coach)

Payton (1st time head coach)

McCarthy (1st time head coach)

Coughlin (retread)

Harbaugh (1st time head coach)

Carroll (retread* - never got fair shot in NFL, went to college and built a dynasty. Would be about the same as Jets hiring Saban now, which I'd sign up for)

Look at all those retreads over the last decade! Only way to win!

Bill Belichick, Pete Carrol and Tom Coughlin were all retreads. All were considered flawed coaches at some point in their career and fixed themselves and won Super Bowls.

Yep, while those "retreads" are winning Super Bowls, the majority of Jets fans want another 0-0 HC like Hermy, Mangini and Wrecks.

How did that tremendous trio work out?

Jets are the least desirable head coach vacancy out there.  Idiot owner who meddles, NY media hates, National Media hates you, play in same division as Tom Brady, horrible roster, no qb....

McCagnan better know wtf he's doing because we'd be lucky to get Reich or Marrone at this point.

The Plain truth.....

• Upvote 1

What the heck is going on with Quinn?

If he's a lock to be our new HC(as everyone is reporting) why in the he!! are we sticking our necks out, being made to look like CHUMPS!!

This certainly will not be endearing us to Quinn or Bowles>

If Quinn is not a sure thing, I get a Shanahan Jr. or a Marrone or somebody else who WANTS the job.

If we end up with everyone's leftover scraps I'll be pissed!

I was thinking the same thing.  He must not be a lock.  Damn.

Since 2005:

Cowher (1st time head coach)

Dungy (retread)

Coughlin (retread)

Tomlin (1st time head coach)

Payton (1st time head coach)

McCarthy (1st time head coach)

Coughlin (retread)

Harbaugh (1st time head coach)

Carroll (retread* - never got fair shot in NFL, went to college and built a dynasty. Would be about the same as Jets hiring Saban now, which I'd sign up for)

Look at all those retreads over the last decade! Only way to win!

It would be interesting to see how long it took the retreads to win (after they joined their SB winning teams) vs. the 1st timers

Oakland has a better roster than us and Carr is better than any qb on our roster and anyone on the FA market.  Plus the Raiders have 0 expectations  - you could go 7-9 with the Raiders next year and be a hero.

You're wrong...The Black Hole has literally become a black hole that doesn't even allow light to escape...We are not as bad as the Raidahs