**** The Official Rex Ryan thread ****

Integrity28

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bring it home Rex. We're all counting on you. This means more to Buffalo than you know. You have a giant task ahead of you and the city of Buffalo is behind you every step of the way. Make us proud and bring that Super Bowl home for all of us and for the ones that are no longer with us. Just get the job done.

-Justin T.

Excited to have you. Been a Bills fan for almost 30 years and have never been more excited about a HC hire. Looking forward to having a coach with passion and a unquenchable desire to win. Welcome Rex Ryan!
-Corey J.

Welcome Rex to the greatest fan base in the League. I’m so glad you're here training camp can't get here fast enough!.
-Donald J.

Welcome to Buffalo! For the first time in 15 years, I have hope for the playoffs! I am president of the Tri-State Buffalo Bills Backers and we have a solid group who are 100% behind you and LOVE OUR BILLS!
-Bill T.

Rex I just wanna say thank you for choosing our team as your new and hopefully final/permanent destination. As a 19 year old season ticket holder who hasn't been around to enjoy the glory days or even witness and understand a Bills playoff game, you have created a whole new level of excitement for me. Can't thank you enough and you have only been here a couple of days. I wish you the best of luck and please bring this city a championship.
-Richard K.

Welcome! Anyone who has ever lived in the 716 area has loved it! I hope you and your family will grow to love living in WNY too! My late father was an original season ticket holder and a member of the Quarterback Club. I think he would be excited today too!
-Anna L.

Welcome to the Buffalo Bills. The best fan base and most loyal in the league! Bring us to the promise land!! Buffalo has been waiting faithfully for 15 years to reach the playoffs. Go Bills!! Billsmafia!!!
-James L.

Welcome to Buffalo Rex! I can't wait for the team to be under your control next season! I see playoffs in the future and I have faith you will take us there! We are all 100% behind you! Good Luck next season!
-Justin S.

I've been a Bills fan for 25 years. I've seen Rex at the Jets training camp in Cortland a few times, and I believe he brings an energy to the team that the Bills have been lacking for a long time. Welcome to the Bills Rex, now let's win some games!
-Russ S.

I'm so happy to have you as our HC. With you guiding the players and a great front office team led by the Pegulas, there are only great things ahead. We won't just be a playoff team next year... but for the foreseeable future.
-Jeri D.

I can't tell you how excited I am as well as the rest of the Bills fans to have you as our HC. Behind you 100 percent, can't wait to watch our Bills in January. We used to have season tickets. We are from Canada and we are getting season tickets this year. That excited. Welcome Rex and GO BILLS!!!
-Marc L.

Thanks to the Pegulas for stepping up for all of the fans, and most importantly for our beloved team. Coach Ryan I know you will make us proud. Congrats BILLS NATION...
-Charlie S.

Welcome Rex!! We are pumped and looking forward to the 2015 season!
-Lyn K.

Bring it home Rex. We're all counting on you. This means more to Buffalo than you know. You have a giant task ahead of you and the city of Buffalo is behind you every step of the way. Make us proud and bring that Super Bowl home for all of us and for the ones that are no longer with us. Just get the job done.

-Justin T.

Excited to have you. Been a Bills fan for almost 30 years and have never been more excited about a HC hire. Looking forward to having a coach with passion and a unquenchable desire to win. Welcome Rex Ryan!

-Corey J.

Welcome Rex to the greatest fan base in the League. I’m so glad you're here training camp can't get here fast enough!.

-Donald J.

Welcome to Buffalo! For the first time in 15 years, I have hope for the playoffs! I am president of the Tri-State Buffalo Bills Backers and we have a solid group who are 100% behind you and LOVE OUR BILLS!

-Bill T.

Rex I just wanna say thank you for choosing our team as your new and hopefully final/permanent destination. As a 19 year old season ticket holder who hasn't been around to enjoy the glory days or even witness and understand a Bills playoff game, you have created a whole new level of excitement for me. Can't thank you enough and you have only been here a couple of days. I wish you the best of luck and please bring this city a championship.

-Richard K.

Welcome! Anyone who has ever lived in the 716 area has loved it! I hope you and your family will grow to love living in WNY too! My late father was an original season ticket holder and a member of the Quarterback Club. I think he would be excited today too!

-Anna L.

Welcome to the Buffalo Bills. The best fan base and most loyal in the league! Bring us to the promise land!! Buffalo has been waiting faithfully for 15 years to reach the playoffs. Go Bills!! Billsmafia!!!

-James L.

Welcome to Buffalo Rex! I can't wait for the team to be under your control next season! I see playoffs in the future and I have faith you will take us there! We are all 100% behind you! Good Luck next season!

-Justin S.

I've been a Bills fan for 25 years. I've seen Rex at the Jets training camp in Cortland a few times, and I believe he brings an energy to the team that the Bills have been lacking for a long time. Welcome to the Bills Rex, now let's win some games!

-Russ S.

I'm so happy to have you as our HC. With you guiding the players and a great front office team led by the Pegulas, there are only great things ahead. We won't just be a playoff team next year... but for the foreseeable future.

-Jeri D.

I can't tell you how excited I am as well as the rest of the Bills fans to have you as our HC. Behind you 100 percent, can't wait to watch our Bills in January. We used to have season tickets. We are from Canada and we are getting season tickets this year. That excited. Welcome Rex and GO BILLS!!!

-Marc L.

Thanks to the Pegulas for stepping up for all of the fans, and most importantly for our beloved team. Coach Ryan I know you will make us proud. Congrats BILLS NATION...

-Charlie S.

-Lyn K.

Well, that certainly didn't need it's own thread.

Bills fans are just desperate to be relevant.

-Justin T.

-Corey J.

-Donald J.

-Bill T.

-Richard K.

-Anna L.

-James L.

-Justin S.

-Russ S.

-Jeri D.

-Marc L.

-Charlie S.

-Lyn K.

He won't do better than 9-7 unless he learns to how build an offense

It is your opinion that Rex was the one that made all the moves that subsequently disassembles the 09-10 team.  Rex was not the GM, especially the last two.  All I know is that Rex took a mediocre team to the AFCC with a rookie QB throwing for 12 TD and 20 INT. It requires some strategy as a coach to accomplish that feat, no?

He inherited a great offensive line and run game from Mangini. the offense become worse with each and every season under rex. in his last 3 years, the offense was 28th or worse in pts scored.

The common theme in all your posts is the inclination to give rex credit for all the success and no blame for any of the losses.

He inherited a great offensive line and run game from Mangini. the offense become worse with each and every season under rex. in his last 3 years, the offense was 28th or worse in pts scored.

The common theme in all your posts is the inclination to give rex credit for all the success and no blame for any of the losses.

Because he was the GM and didn't bring in any talent?? A Great run game? TJ was with Rex in just 09 and Mangini left him no QB except Clemens who Mangini didn't develop.. I agree the O-line was good but this Mangini love for a coach that never won a single playoff game is funny..

• 2 weeks later...

Starts at around 07:30

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=12256182

He's now become a walking Pizza commercial. Embarrassing how he crowbars this Pizza sh*t in there every 30 seconds. Cowherd asks him a serious question about the Jets, how beloved he was here (I guess by some people in the media and certain fans), how in his presser in Buffalo he basically said the same crap he said when we hired him, and he just goes: "Doesn't bother me, I'm here representing Pizza hut trying to sell Pizza's. Pizza hut is great, we'll sell millions of Pizza's on sunday." Well. Great.

He also found some time as usual to talk about "getting it done" in Buffalo (we've heard that once or twice here I think) and the fact that our front office had some "hidden agendas". Whatever the hell that means. Buffalo of course doesn't, they're all on the same page. Everything is different now, now Rex will be there during meetings on offense, making sure things go right. Boy, the offense better make sure they produce! They better make sure they get it right! Or else! I mean, Rex being the authority that he is of course. It's like the Bills hired him as a goof, a publicity stunt. What a riot.

Cowherd destroyed Rex recently with that Mangini was smart/Rex is dumb rant. I'm sure an insecure weenie like Rex is well aware of which members of the media are on his side and which aren't. That said, it seems pretty fitting that a fast food joint would employ a guy who had lap band surgery to front an ad campaign.

Cowherd destroyed Rex recently with that Mangini was smart/Rex is dumb rant. I'm sure an insecure weenie like Rex is well aware of which members of the media are on his side and which aren't. That said, it seems pretty fitting that a fast food joint would employ a guy who had lap band surgery to front an ad campaign.

Hilarious. 

Some are still obsessed with him, he's actually good for the league big personality. Hey I like Rex very much but as a Cosch not so much. Good luck Buffalo. He's D will be sick though.

I love the "obsessed" line, closely followed by "Rex haterz!" (which I'm sure we will hear plenty at some point during the day, guaranteed). Nobody cares about Rex unless he talks about the Jets and comes up with his goofy stories how our front office had hidden agendas. Never mind the fact that he's the biggest joke and most embarrassing HC in football right now. Who the hell walks around selling Pizza's in all their appearences. What a pathetic clown.

I love the "obsessed" line, closely followed by "Rex haterz!" (which I'm sure we will hear plenty at some point during the day, guaranteed). Nobody cares about Rex unless he talks about the Jets and comes up with his goofy stories how our front office had hidden agendas. Never mind the fact that he's the biggest joke and most embarrassing HC in football right now. Who the hell walks around selling Pizza's in all their appearences. What a pathetic clown.

I wonder what Todd Bowles is working on this week?

Some are still obsessed with him, he's actually good for the league big personality. Hey I like Rex very much but as a Cosch not so much. Good luck Buffalo. He's D will be sick though.

Buffalo's D will regress this year with Rex.

Yet you're the only one who keeps starting new Rex Ryan threads.

And your "guarantee" aside, there are no posters here railing on "Rex haterz!" or similar. It's obvious we're more likely to see more Rex Ryan threads started by you than Jets fans crying "Rex haterz!" on this site.

The superbowl is today. We have a new HC, new GM, new scouting and coaching staff, and you're still talking about Rex Ryan any time his name comes up in an article. He's the Bills head coach and you talk ten-fold more about him than the Jets head coach (and everyone on the Jets staff combined). So yes, you definitely appear obsessed to everyone here.

Buffalo's D will regress this year with Rex.

25 seconds on the clock, Bills lead the Patriots by 6 points.

1st down NE: Incomplete pass.

2nd down NE: Sacked

6 seconds left on the clock

3rd and 25 NE: Rex blitzes 7 guys from one side, Brady throws a screen to the other side, Blount catches the ball and goes all the way - Touchdown. Pats win by 1 point.

There you go. Rex' defense in a nutshell. Sounds all too familiar.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like Tyson got hit in the head a few too many times. I once spoke to him in a bar early in his career and I got to say, he was intimidating. Not big at all, just fierce intensity. Kinda of a wild look in his eyes. Born 2000 years to late, he would have made a great Roman gladiator going out on his shield.

Oh this was about Rex, sry... My bad

Archived