**** The Official Rex Ryan thread ****

Integrity28

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really really hate Rex. but I'm glad hes gone and couldn't care less about what he says unless its about the Jets. I do think it's time to move on. this is getting redundant, and I'm more concerned with what Bowles is doing now.

I really really hate Rex. but I'm glad hes gone and couldn't care less about what he says unless its about the Jets. I do think it's time to move on. this is getting redundant, and I'm more concerned with what Bowles is doing now.

Unfortunately, what Bowles is doing is keeping his mouth shut.  That does not play in the media.  Although I happen to like it.

Lets see Bills Owners and Fans. Buffalo kicked our asses like 82-14 or something like that in two games last season. NOW you have that same coaching staff. Enjoy your demise and the post game excuses.

If we don't draft Sherff and or sign Iupati you're going to see similar results.

I don't know who did it, but I applaud him.

Rex can't hurt you anymore. It's not your fault.

It wasn't Rex that made the dream team comment. So again: Why do certain people get so butthurt whenever the Bills - or worse - Rex is being brought up? Why do you bring up Rex? Vince Young made the same dumb comment years ago and people tore him apart. Stop fixating on Rex, we know you love him but that doesn't mean people are banned from mentioning him or the Bills ever again. Whether this comment was made by the Bills, Browns, Eagles, Redskins doesn't matter. It's the content that does.

Moishe, how ya been. Any road trips in 2015?

Giants vs Jets looks like the only road trip this year :) last time in 2007 I sat with Max, 124 and a friend. We barely escaped with our lives. JN Harley tailgate did win best tailgate at a Giants home game. It was fun!

Giants vs Jets looks like the only road trip this year :) last time in 2007 I sat with Max, 124 and a friend. We barely escaped with our lives. JN Harley tailgate did win best tailgate at a Giants home game. It was fun!

I thought you were coming down to Sunny FL to see Al, Judy and little old me???  :winking0001:

Of course it is, it is the envy/jealousy factor.

This place will meltdown if Wrecks takes the Bills to the playoffs for the first time in 17 years.

unfortunetly for them, this has a better chance to happen than it not to happen. but as savage said, they wil already have their face saving ,built in excuse at the ready. same posters,same excuses that were used in the john idzik fiasco

I'm thinking Dallas, Texans or Broncos depending on dates

And y'all flamed me when I tried to create one thread for all things Rex derp.

I'll be honest though, the redundant Rex threads are still better for the board than starting a new thread for every washed-up piece of sh*t never-was player that gets cut.

And y'all flamed me when I tried to create one thread for all things Rex derp.

I'll be honest though, the redundant Rex threads are still better for the board than starting a new thread for every washed-up piece of sh*t never-was player that gets cut.

I'm torn. Part of me loves watching the fanbase (predictably) roll over on Rex and all-of-a-sudden realizing how stupid and small he makes a franchise look with his antics, but I also realize that starting a new thread for every dumb thing that hillbilly does will eventually dominate the board.

I'm torn. Part of me loves watching the fanbase (predictably) roll over on Rex and all-of-a-sudden realizing how stupid and small he makes a franchise look with his antics, but I also realize that starting a new thread for every dumb thing that hillbilly does will eventually dominate the board.

Max should register rexryan24/7.com all rex all the time! And redirect posters over there for all rex news and info

Rex was entertainment and believe it or not I know fans of other teams that like him.. The Tuna attracted people as well and of course the Herminator attracted flies.. :pooh:

Archived