**** The Official Rex Ryan thread ****

Integrity28

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fine with us letting him go but it feels weird seeing him in that video.  Like him or not, he bleed green and white and was very passionate about it.  He reminds me of an ex-spouse moving on with someone new.  lol

Good, I hope he thinks of us every time he goes down on the new wife's "feet" so to speak.

Do they just not realize they already had a great defense? 

Wasn't particularly chaotic tho.

Meanwhile, your fear is amusing.  You and the pink team pranced around all month decrying Rex and emphatically stating he'd never get another HC gig.  It's been fun watching the roaches scurry the last couple days.  Just eat your humble pie and shut your face for a couple days.

Meanwhile, your fear is amusing.  You and the pink team pranced around all month decrying Rex and emphatically stating he'd never get another HC gig.  It's been fun watching the roaches scurry the last couple days.  Just eat your humble pie and shut your face for a couple days.

I never once said he wouldn't get another HC job. I actually expected him to, and said so, the NFL is filled with stupid.

My team is green. Rex is our rival now, perhaps it's time for you evaluate the priorities of your loyalty.

Meanwhile, your fear is amusing. You and the pink team pranced around all month decrying Rex and emphatically stating he'd never get another HC gig. It's been fun watching the roaches scurry the last couple days. Just eat your humble pie and shut your face for a couple days.

I think it's great he got the bills job , not worried or scared at all...watching him nuke that franchise back to the Stone Age kotie style is going to be glorious

I never once said he wouldn't get another HC job. I actually expected him to, and said so, the NFL is filled with stupid.

My team is green. Rex is our rival now, perhaps it's time for you evaluate the priorities of your loyalty.

I'll consider a self evaluation at a later date.  In the meantime do me a favor and run your head into a wall.

Having Rex Ryan go to a division rival and then bring all of his coaches to a team that roundly kicked our asses the last few years is tremendous news.  Will the buff defense be good?  For sure, because they have the players, but they could very well not be as good as last year.  Unless Ryan has a total epiphany about his weak areas as a head coach he will fail in Buffalo just as he did here.

Having Rex Ryan go to a division rival and then bring all of his coaches to a team that roundly kicked our asses the last few years is tremendous news.  Will the buff defense be good?  For sure, because they have the players, but they could very well not be as good as last year.  Unless Ryan has a total epiphany about his weak areas as a head coach he will fail in Buffalo just as he did here.

Deep playoff runs with our beleaguered franchise is not "failure" no matter how many times people here say it was. 

Deep playoff runs with our beleaguered franchise is not "failure" no matter how many times people here say it was.

Four straight seasons without a winning record or playoff appearance is not "success", no matter how many times people here say it was.

Like him or not, he bleed green and white and was very passionate about it. 

His "bleed Green and White" was pure, distilled, rah rah bullsh*t.

Never meant a single word of it.  It was fluff (for fans) and college-type rah rah (for players).

He said the rah rah words he needed to say to impress fans and motivate players, nothing more, nothing less.

He'll be talking "Play Like a Bill" and "Blue and Red For Life" soon enough.

Which is why I have no understanding of the man-love some Jets Fans still hold this loser in.

Denver fires a coach who won almost 50 games in four years, 4 playoff years, and we cry and gurn over a guy who hasn't won anything in four years?

I haven't let the Jets go, therefore I see no point in letting go of talking about the enablement of the guy the drove this team into the cellar, and the guy who we will now consider a division rival. GFY

The Jets were 4-12 in 05 under Herm and 07 under Mangini with better QB's why is this 4-12 so important to you??

yeah, when Rex joined the site he had all his family members sign up and told them to die for him on here the way he'd die for the Jets.  Aunts, uncles, cousins etc..  In fact Rob Ryan is one of the biggest trolls here but I won't give away his alias.  Only us Jetnation originals know who it is.

Yet that's what Garrett had with Dallas until this year and some posters wanted him for HC..[/quote

Kind of.

It was three straight. He was the interim coach in 2010, but they were already done by the team he took over. Garrett does suck, though.

it happened today,, thats todays news.. what u expect?

plus today is Massage ,aka, 'I felt it move'  Day in Mod Lounge so it's a little slow

shrugs, I get the dialogue, it just seems like a lot of so called Jet fans are really more Rex fans than Jet fans. I think the Bills are accepting new fans.

I have been reading here all day since signing up, and although it's called JetNation, and the colors are green, it appears that I am on a Bills forum?

It seems that there are more fans of the Bills Head Coach than the New York Jets?

and the quickest way to fix that is creating yet another rex ryan thread

Red hired by anotehr AFC east team.  And that is not worthy of some threads?  Or are you a troll?

Oh, its worthy of plenty of threads, that is not my point, it is the unbelievable love, mixed in with Jet loathing, because Rex is not the Jet coach anymore. He is the head coach of a rival team, F him.

Archived