**** The Official Rex Ryan thread ****

Integrity28

After the 9-7 season Kubiak was 6-10 the next year..LOL I agree 4 bad years the coach is gone. However expansion teams is no excuse both the Jags and Panthers made the playoffs year 2..

The Panthers and Jaguars were built correctly. The Browns and Texans were not.

And where's all the love? People are talking about it, only a few a crying in their beers because we lost the "defensive genius" that is going to lead the Bills to the big dance.

If you are a Jets fan and you are upset about Tannebaum in Miami or Ryan in Buffalo you are nuts. This is the best thing that could happen for us. Our two failure, cast-off leaders separately leading our 2 division rivals. Rex couldn't lead us to the post season over 4 straight years with multiple different QB's, Coordinators and GMs. Tannenbaum absolutely destroyed our salary cap and traded away draft pics like tic-tacs for guys like Lito Sheppard, Tewbow, and to move up for guys like Greene and Sanchez.

I couldn't be happier right now.

Exactly, which make the two straight afcc appearances with QB stats of 12 td, 20 int more spectacular but who care right? We make the afcc almost every year.   His last GM did a hackable job saving Woody 25 million and drafting 12 scrubs to a team with more holes than Madonna.  In fact, the same people that are crying and whining about all the love Rex is getting are the same people that whined when idzik got fired.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Shown me one post or thread on this board where anyone cried or complained about Idzik being fired. I may have seen one or two who said give him one more year, or that he was served a sh*t sandwich when he took over, but no one was crying or throwing a fit over losing that guy. The team Rex/ team Idzik days are long gone my friend.

Rex coaches the Bills now. So just like watching an ex girlfriend give road head to your best friend as you sadly drive down the highway, tears streaming.... The best way to deal with it is close the door and move on.

And leave Madonna alone LOL

Really? For instance ask the two guys here with the biggest mouth.  :animal0029:

Yes, sadly Rex is the Bills new head coach but all these thread about him are started by the rexyhaters, no?

I'm sorry for hurting your feeling with that slut. LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Really? For instance ask the two guys here with the biggest mouth.  :animal0029:

Yes, sadly Rex is the Bills new head coach but all these thread about him are started by the rexyhaters, no?

I'm sorry for hurting your feeling with that slut. LOL

Hey buddy, get with the times.... he's the coach of the Bills, this works out perfect for everyone. We're supposed to hate him, and trust me, he's going to bring the trash talk at the Jets and he's also going to take it beyond trash talk and make it personal, about himself as usual, and it'll be okay to say, "this guy needs to go **** himself", because he's the enemy now.

Before we were divided, some viewed him as the common denominator of a franchise in decline, others didn't. It doesn't matter anymore, the facts are the franchise, OUR FRANCHISE, declined, and he is gone as a result. He's the coach of the Bills now. Now it is HIS JOB to bring the Jets down, it's no longer arguable as to whether he should be blamed for it, it is HIS JOB. As fans of the Jets it is OUR JOB to see his insecurity-driven petty trash talk, and take hot steamy dumps on it.

Deal with it.

• Upvote 3

And where's all the love? People are talking about it, only a few a crying in their beers because we lost the "defensive genius" that is going to lead the Bills to the big dance.

If you are a Jets fan and you are upset about Tannebaum in Miami or Ryan in Buffalo you are nuts. This is the best thing that could happen for us. Our two failure, cast-off leaders separately leading our 2 division rivals. Rex couldn't lead us to the post season over 4 straight years with multiple different QB's, Coordinators and GMs. Tannenbaum absolutely destroyed our salary cap and traded away draft pics like tic-tacs for guys like Lito Sheppard, Tewbow, and to move up for guys like Greene and Sanchez.

I couldn't be happier right now.

This ******* post. I want to buy you one of SAR's imaginary Kenmore appliances.

His idiot father can GF himself too. Raw deal... we handed that man the city, and squandered it. You can't bury 6 years of being a terrible head coach and a detriment to the team's future behind "too much unspent salary cap and no corners" forever. Family full of blowhard cowards.... this campaign of ZERO accountability for Rex lacks integrity or humility of any kind.

Thin-skin runs in the family.

• Upvote 2

His idiot father can GF himself too. Raw deal... we handed that man the city, and squandered it. You can't bury 6 years of being a terrible head coach and a detriment to the team's future behind "too much unspent salary cap and no corners" forever. Family full of blowhard cowards.

I just can't believe he's got the Buffalo media eating out of his hand already.  You would think with his buffoon-like background, he'd be taking some heat.  All I am seeing is adoration.  Unbelievable!

• Upvote 1

I just can't believe he's got the Buffalo media eating out of his hand already.  You would think with his buffoon-like background, he'd be taking some heat.  All I am seeing is adoration.  Unbelievable!

The guy is masterful at making people like him, it is (in my opinion) the key character flaw in what makes him an absolutely awful head football coach. It is a function of his insecurity, just like the empty tough guy talk. 

Whatever, let Buffalo eat it up - they are my least hated rival. I already feel bad for them... because Rex just went to a situation that mirrors exactly what he had here, and his family is campaigning that he got a "raw deal" here. So, yeah.

agreed, they just hired a guy coming off a 4-12 season who hasn't made the playoffs in 4 years and are treating it like they just stole Belechick from the Pats…I understand theres always excitement with any new coach but its a little strange to say the least.

agreed, they just hired a guy coming off a 4-12 season who hasn't made the playoffs in 4 years and are treating it like they just stole Belechick from the Pats…I understand theres always excitement with any new coach but its a little strange to say the least.

The rubes in Buffalo are just following the lead coming from ESPN, as they and NFL network have all been buttering Rex's bread hoping they could lure him into a gig... the only way to conduct gap analysis between Rex the Legend and Rex the Loser is to live through it.

So... how much you want to bet when our defense is ranked better than Rex's, that all of Rex's excuse-making press conferences will center around the one statistical category he has the advantage over us in? We'll have the #1 scoring defense, he'll be talking about allowing the lowest yards per carry to opposing rushers.

Rex inherits a good defense and run game.

The missing component is a QB. I wonder how Peyton Manning would fair in Buffalo if Denver parts ways with him? He may have another season in him, but youd have to rely on the run game, defense and Im not sure about the cold and Manning.

I pray Buffalo pulls another dumb ass move in signing Peyton.  That will be the first nail in Rex' new coffin.

Rex's presser coming up:

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Live-Buffalo-Bills-Press-Conference/723dcd0d-f69d-44fb-a73d-3bba1e5051bf

I'm not sure she knows the camera is on right now, it's kind of awkward. She was just picking her teeth.

She's talking about her hair appointments and talked some trash to Manish as he walked by. Told him to jump rope.

Rex's presser coming up:

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Live-Buffalo-Bills-Press-Conference/723dcd0d-f69d-44fb-a73d-3bba1e5051bf

I'm not sure she knows the camera is on right now, it's kind of awkward. She was just picking her teeth.

She's talking about her hair appointments and talked some trash to Manish as he walked by. Told him to jump rope.

the haters will be the ones tuning into this in droves.. T0m probably already has the tissue box out

Wow. You can basically hear Rex's verbatim in Bart's quotes. He's still campaigning to make sure everyone likes him, everyone knows nothing was his fault. So, apparently Rex was set up to fail by Idzik last year, which is why Rex failed for 4 straight years.

I wish BARF Scott would shut the F-up. He didn't show up in the biggest game the Jets have played since SB III and he thinks he can speak out on Rex. He was one of Rex's faves and stuck around two years too long BECAUSE of Rex. What do you expect this newest of new talking heads is going to say?

the haters will be the ones tuning into this in droves.. T0m probably already has the tissue box out

I'm watching, my hope that he makes this about the Buffalo Bills. Not about Rex Ryan and how he was set up to fail with the Jets.

Also, this is a live feed so you can watch Kim Jones in between takes with the NFL Network, doing all sorts of awkward sh*t. Which amuses me, while I'm sitting here working on nav models. :P

Hahahahahhahahahahhahaa.... oh man, I cannot take this guy. He just took a dump on Schwartz getting them to #4 on defense.

Where'd we end up?

Apparently he's a long-time Buffalo Bills fan now, too. Pfft.

This whole press conference is a symphony of him trying pathetically to own all the things he's criticized for... good God almight.