**** The Official Rex Ryan thread ****

Integrity28

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is almost parody at this point.

By the way guys who slurped up all Rex's "Rah Rah Green 4 Life Play Like a Jet", does anything he's saying about Buffalo sound.....familiar?

PLAY LIKE A BILL!

We MUST beat this chump twice next year.  MUST!

Finally the Bills will really be a rival, instead of just a Division Opponent.

I pray Buffalo pulls another dumb ass move in signing Peyton. That will be the first nail in Rex' new coffin.

Rex loves Manning.

Bad QBS killed any chance Rex had with the Jets. Keep Manning in game manager mode and let the defense and run win the game.

Just dont turn the ball over at QB.

I would like my attitude towards Ryan to always be "thanks for the memories, but it's time

for a change".  But with the "schtick" he's giving out at his press conference it makes it

real hard.  It's like he has a comedy routine and all he's doing is placing BUF in all the proper

places.  Hearing this I question if ANYTHING he said down here was genuine.  He should

NEVER say anything negative about the Jets because if Woody didn't give him a chance

he would probably still be a DC in BAL.  All this bluster tells me he'll never improve as a coach

because he won't take responsibility for his failings the last four years

Word that came to mind -TIMEOUT!

Lol, then he says basically all coaches are bad game managers not just him ( paraphrasing but pretty close ) ...translation " I'm not working on my weaknesses at all" ...this is gonna be fun.

Lol, then he says basically all coaches are bad game managers not just him ( paraphrasing but pretty close ) ...translation " I'm not working on my weaknesses at all" ...this is gonna be fun.

Issue is as it was here he doesn't see a problem. Which is how you trot out Sanchez or Smith as if there isn't a problem. I understand football can be about confidence, but when you fail to back up it more often than not, you're a joke. 

Like he stayed in the division. We are guaranteed to face an less-prepared team with a crap offense 2 times next season. Not sure once Buffalo gets a whiff of his act if he lasts any longer. 

Archived