**** The Official Rex Ryan thread ****

Integrity28

Not even close. Belichick has been tearing our divisions a$$hole apart for like, what 10 or however many years he's been here. Honestly, who gives a sh*t about Rex. He's on a team that hasn't made the playoffs in 15 years. Something tells me that trend probably continues. The main a$$hole still is Belichick and I hope that ****er loses this Sunday.

I can multitask. Rex beat is up for 6 years. Beli for a decade. Both are the enemy, if you don't care pick a different thread. I will waste my time however I see fit.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryan just hired Aaron Kromer to his offensive staff it just proves how clueless he

is about offense.  Kromer is the boob who caused the firestorm in CHI:

http://www.csnchicago.com/bears/report-ex-bears-oc-aaron-kromer-joining-rex-ryans-bills-staff

Ok, the guy was the Bear OC and they had one of the best offenses in the league two years ago under him.  Last year he made a comment about the punk of Jay Cutler stating he was disappointed in his plays. 

Now calm down Rexyobsesser lol

Kromer is only going to be the Bills Offensive Line coach.  Gregg Roman the guy who made something out of Alex Smith and kaepernick is the OC.  :screwy: 

Gregg Roman the guy who made something out of Alex Smith and kaepernick is the OC. :screwy:

Is he the guy who made Smith the QB who hasn't thrown a TD pass to a wide out since Nov 2013 and Kaepernik the guy has regressed pretty much down to G-No levels

WRECKS knows offense! No doubt!

Is he the guy who made Smith the QB who hasn't thrown a TD pass to a wide out since Nov 2013 and Kaepernik the guy has regressed pretty much down to G-No levels

WRECKS knows offense! No doubt!

Lol he was also pretty much run out of San Fran with torches and pitchforks.

He's the head coach of the Bills. Dumping on him now is like dumping on Belichick. One is a cheater, one is an over-rated, manipulative clown show. Obsession? No. I'd say the people that defended this idiot for 6 years were obsessed, and enchanted. I'm just making sure that those same people have a good view for when Rex does to the Bills what he did to us.

Yet it's the haters starting the threads, talk about obsessed..   :animal0029:

Yet it's the haters starting the threads, talk about obsessed.. :animal0029:

This hater started one thread, because making the transition from detrimental Jets coach to rival Bills coach seems lost on Rex advocates.

The only people saying let it go, are the people who were wrong. Of course they want to move on.

This hater started one thread, because making the transition from detrimental Jets coach to rival Bills coach seems lost on Rex advocates.

The only people saying let it go, are the people who were wrong. Of course they want to move on.

In that case the only successful Jet HC in history was Weeb everyone else has been a failure..

In that case the only successful Jet HC in history was Weeb everyone else has been a failure..

I said that once and was told Parcells and his single playoff run made him a resounding success. Rex's two playoff runs never happened.

Rex was here for 6 years. Hes been fired less than a month. Hard to say "let it go" so soon after especially when the season isnt even over yet officially.

There's some validity in your comment.  But Rex took a job in our division and with the Bills, no less.  Only way it could have been worse is if he found employment with the Dolfags.  Fuk him. 

There's some validity in your comment.  But Rex took a job in our division and with the Bills, no less.  Only way it could have been worse is if he found employment with the Dolfags.  Fuk him. 

Rex was looking for a job because he was fired.. BB had the Jet HC job and resigned to go to the Pats.. The Tuna was under contract and the Pats HC and left for the Jets and a year latter took Martin with a poison pill contract.. Now out of those 4 the only one that took another job in the division and screwed their former team wasn't Rex he didn't have a job all the others did.. :winking0001:

Rex was looking for a job because he was fired.. BB had the Jet HC job and resigned to go to the Pats.. The Tuna was under contract and the Pats HC and left for the Jets and a year latter took Martin with a poison pill contract.. Now out of those 4 the only one that took another job in the division and screwed their former team wasn't Rex he didn't have a job all the others did.. :winking0001:

Woody Johnson is the one to blame for mumbles quitting on the Jets. dont make any mistake about that. had we had the ability to put Leon Hess in a cryogenic chamber and keep him alive for another 10 years maybe Brady plays for the Jets and its the Jets who win 3 super bowls.

As soon as I heard he was going to be the head coach I was automatically excited,” Kelly said, via Sal Maiorana of the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle. “He’s not a phony, he’s going to tell it like it is. The media and the players see it in him; what he says he backs it up.

Jim Kelly, god bless the guy beating cancer. but saying Rex backs up what he says? lol wut?

Plus, the Bills job was the only one he could get, so.

Woody Johnson is the one to blame for mumbles quitting on the Jets. dont make any mistake about that. had we had the ability to put Leon Hess in a cryogenic chamber and keep him alive for another 10 years maybe Brady plays for the Jets and its the Jets who win 3 super bowls.

If true then Kraft was responsible for the Tuna quitting on the Pats after the Bowl in 1996 in the first place.. Where Hess went wrong was bringing in BB to be the HC/GM in 1997 only to replace him with the Tuna who he thought he had escaped from some weeks later.. Then Hess thought by throwing him some dough and saying when Parcells leaves you will be the HC/GM would ease the job demotion to DC..I would have been pissed also.. Woody's a pimp. He never could've outfought Kraft. But I didn't know until this day that it was Hess all along. Apologies to the Godfather..LOL

Plus, the Bills job was the only one he could get, so.

Plenty of other jobs were still open he didn't want to wait.. Who knows if the Falcons owner wasn't dealing with the loss of his Mother maybe Rex would have gone there.. The way Rex loves Defense the Bills job was too hard to pass up..

If true then Kraft was responsible for the Tuna quitting on the Pats after the Bowl in 1996 in the first place.. Where Hess went wrong was bringing in BB to be the HC/GM in 1997 only to replace him with the Tuna who he thought he had escaped from some weeks later.. Then Hess thought by throwing him some dough and saying when Parcells leaves you will be the HC/GM would ease the job demotion to DC..I would have been pissed also.. Woody's a pimp. He never could've outfought Kraft. But I didn't know until this day that it was Hess all along. Apologies to the Godfather..LOL

Parcells said he would not have resigned as coach in 99 had Hess still been alive. so BB stayed with the Jets as DC from 97-99 even though he hated Hess? (according to you?) lol

Plenty of other jobs were still open he didn't want to wait.. Who knows if the Falcons owner wasn't dealing with the loss of his Mother maybe Rex would have gone there.. The way Rex loves Defense the Bills job was too hard to pass up..

Once the Falcons deal went sideways, he was finished. The Raiders didn't even call Sexton, there's less than zero chance that Elway was going to bring him in, and Chicago had already laughed him off. Rex likely ran to Florida to trick the Pegulas into giving him the job because he knew that once Fox was let go, he wouldn't get a sniff of another job as long as Fox was available.

Parcells said he would not have resigned as coach in 99 had Hess still been alive. so BB stayed with the Jets as DC from 97-99 even though he hated Hess? (according to you?) lol

Oh BS Parcells the pimp worked for Jerry Jones for Pete's sake.. BB had a job he put up with it but when Kraft came calling he left.. BTW you said he hated Hess I didn't, I said he was pissed to get demoted for the Tuna..

Once the Falcons deal went sideways, he was finished. The Raiders didn't even call Sexton, there's less than zero chance that Elway was going to bring him in, and Chicago had already laughed him off. Rex likely ran to Florida to trick the Pegulas into giving him the job because he knew that once Fox was let go, he wouldn't get a sniff of another job as long as Fox was available.

Here's the bottom line Tom you thought he wouldn't get a HC job and he did.. :wild:

Oh BS Parcells the pimp worked for Jerry Jones for Pete's sake.. BB had a job he put up with it but when Kraft came calling he left.. BTW you said he hated Hess I didn't, I said he was pissed to get demoted for the Tuna..

Parcells was out of football for like 5 years before that (Jones). BB agreed to the ploy that Hess thought up to outsmart Kraft and bring Parcells here. it was brilliant. I dont think woody could outsmart Herm or Rex.

When you consider how badly things have gone for Marrone, Sexton is having a very bad January spare getting Ryan a job. And basically Ryan and Marrone have had a conflicting interest.Both were looking at not having jobs when the music stops. Not sure how the NFL and their coaches look at that, but it cannot be a good thing.

Also, while the teams still in it want their assistants to be focused on their game, it is unfair to stop a guy like Quinn from talking to teams. College teams allow their assitants to interview before bowl games. Is an hour or 2 really that big a deal? He's being punished for being good at his job.

Mighty Zeus striking down poor Ms. Blank in an effort to foil Rex Ryan. Ulysses ain't got sh*t on Rex.

Or a dickbag loudmouth calling a guy in mourning for his mom trying to talk business. There's a way to do things, and a way not to do things. Calling a businessman and practically demanding a decision is such circumstances is not how things are done.

Parcells was out of football for like 5 years before that (Jones). BB agreed to the ploy that Hess thought up to outsmart Kraft and bring Parcells here. it was brilliant. I dont think woody could outsmart Herm or Rex.

On that we agree Woody is best at outsmarting himself.. But I do give him credit now I like the new moves with Mac and Bowles..

It will be so nice not having to hear the words..."Ya know, again I think...but..and all that kinda stuff...these guys and our guys will be ready." 35 times in the same press conference. Bumbling clown.

"Oh, boy, I'll tell ya, (Insert name of awful QB here) can make all the throws and gives us the best chance to win."

Archived