**** The Official Rex Ryan thread ****

Integrity28

Or a dickbag loudmouth calling a guy in mourning for his mom trying to talk business. There's a way to do things, and a way not to do things. Calling a businessman and practically demanding a decision is such circumstances is not how things are done.

So you have a link that says Rex called Blank himself or is that made up stuff from the Rex hater talking points??LOL

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOLz there won't be a big enough rock at JN for you guys to crawl under if rex does well in buffalo..

They already have a good team there that went 9-7. Rex is talking like they were an expansion team last year. what do you consider well? the pressure is on him to get at least 10 wins, dont you think? he only eclipsed that once during his hall of fame tenure with the Jets.

the posters on this board are full of delusion. they see and hear what they want to see and hear. their ultimate tool is exaggeration. their favorite past time is beating a dead horse. yet, they somehow walk away from their keyboard feeling vindicated. keep up the good work

They already have a good team there that went 9-7. Rex is talking like they were an expansion team last year. what do you consider well? the pressure is on him to get at least 10 wins, dont you think? he only eclipsed that once during his hall of fame tenure with the Jets.

Yep the Tuna got better then 9-7 just once also..Of course that was with a 29 td 7 pick Vinny..LOL

the bills have a legit shot at the division next season..

is that "well enough" for you??

you mentioned rex's regular season wins with no mention of the playoffs.. convenient..

the posters on this board are full of delusion. they see and hear what they want to see and hear. their ultimate tool is exaggeration. their favorite past time is beating a dead horse. yet, they somehow walk away from their keyboard feeling vindicated. keep up the good work

yeah... that pretty much a forum in a nut shell..

LOLz what's your point??

the bills have a legit shot at the division next season..

is that "well enough" for you??

you mentioned rex's regular season wins with no mention of the playoffs.. convenient..

2009 (when Rex said the season was over in December, but was reminded by the press it wasnt) and 2010. what happened in between? or are you going to hang your hat on those two seasons forever?

Yep the Tuna got better then 9-7 just once also..Of course that was with a 29 td 7 pick Vinny..LOL

Tuna (3 years) 1997 9-7 no playoffs, 1998 12-4 (best record evah!!!!!)(division win and first round bye) 1999 8-8 injuries abound.

Rex? 6 years..and?

Tuna (3 years) 1997 9-7 no playoffs, 1998 12-4 (best record evah!!!!!)(division win and first round bye) 1999 8-8 injuries abound.

Rex? 6 years..and?

Tuna proved my point without Vinny he started 1999 1-6 until he put in Ray and got decent QB play.. By the way 12-4 is only the best in a 16 game season 11-3 in a 14 games season is better..

LOLz there won't be a big enough rock at JN for you guys to crawl under if rex does well in buffalo..

The Bills were 9-7 last season under Marrone

Let's set your over/under for "does well" at 10-6 for the Bullies in 2015 under the Boasting Clown and his band of newly hired sycophant coaches

Hope you have a big rock nearby when he misses that target by only 3 or more

Tuna proved my point without Vinny he started 1999 1-6 until he put in Ray and got decent QB play.. By the way 12-4 is only the best in a 16 game season 11-3 in a 14 games season is better..

and what happened to Ray without tuna? 12-4 is best the Jets have ever done in their NFL history, my friend ;) that was the AFL

2009 (when Rex said the season was over in December, but was reminded by the press it wasnt) and 2010. what happened in between? or are you going to hang your hat on those two seasons forever?

i'll stop hanging on to those two season's when posters here stop pretending they never happened..

i'll stop hanging on to those two season's when posters here stop pretending they never happened..

The bottom line on Rex is simple..He's not a complete HC and it's on him that he never tried to get better QB's because he doesn't pay enough attention to the offensive or ST part of the team.. He should have been gone with Tanny, making him a part of the deal when Woody hired a new GM was a waste of 2 years.. That being said Rex was entertaining and your right the haters deny 09-10 ever happened, but like in anything else it's what have you done for me lately..And in Rex's case it was stay on 2 years too long..

More proof that Rex is one stupid effin clown,  look who what team is #30

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/content/final-2014-intelligence-index-patriots-nfls-smartest-team-redskins-dumbest/32707/

the sports writer that was just on the Jody Mac show said the Jets were # 32 / the dumbest team in football heading into week 16 this year, before Tenn and Wash both tanked / quit completely.

The Bills were 9-7 last season under Marrone

Let's set your over/under for "does well" at 10-6 for the Bullies in 2015 under the Boasting Clown and his band of newly hired sycophant coaches

Hope you have a big rock nearby when he misses that target by only 3 or more

i believe the bills have a legit shot at 10+ wins next season.. i'm not rooting for that, thank you very much..

& if he flops don't worry, i'm easy enough to find..

i believe the bills have a legit shot at 10+ wins next season.. i'm not rooting for that, thank you very much..

& if he flops don't worry, i'm easy enough to find..

All comes down to QB play Bill's got a combined 23 tds and 13 picks from EJ and the retired Orton.. No doubt they have a excellent defense.. We shall see but I'm looking forward to 2 wins against them coming this year with a vastly improved Jet O.. 

All comes down to QB play Bill's got a combined 23 tds and 13 picks from EJ and the retired Orton.. No doubt they have a excellent defense.. We shall see but I'm looking forward to 2 wins against them coming this year with a vastly improved Jet O..

it always comes down to QB play in the NFL..

hopefully the jets find a way to get some quality QB play going foward & the bill don't..

More proof that Rex is one stupid effin clown,  look who what team is #30

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/content/final-2014-intelligence-index-patriots-nfls-smartest-team-redskins-dumbest/32707/

the sports writer that was just on the Jody Mac show said the Jets were # 32 / the dumbest team in football heading into week 16 this year, before Tenn and Wash both tanked / quit completely.

well, if that's not the most rock solid proof I ever saw, then I don't know what is

well, if that's not the most rock solid proof I ever saw, then I don't know what is

And I thought you spoke the truth?? Your really think Sean Payton is 25th or SB winning HC Pete Carroll just 10th??

Archived