**** The Official Rex Ryan thread ****

Integrity28

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you were pontificating on the state of this forum when i explained that you were essentially describing "all forums.."

evidently that went over your head or you chose not to take heed..

then your posts started to become somewhat ironic..

I got all of that but what does this mean?

for really my dude??

Or a dickbag loudmouth calling a guy in mourning for his mom trying to talk business. There's a way to do things, and a way not to do things. Calling a businessman and practically demanding a decision is such circumstances is not how things are done.

Sexton saw the writing on the wall knowing that Fox was about to shake loose and he got desperate. I legitimately feel bad for the Pegulas for taking the bait. They let the same agent play them for fools twice within a week's time.

I'll just be using those rocks to beat back the derp-herders who will try to credit Rex with "turning around" another 9-7 team that he inherits.

hey i didn't give rex a raise the dumb dumb bills did..

i guess the bills FO doesn't lurk here & missed out on all the well informed rex detractors input..

their loss is our gain i suppose..

In that case the only successful Jet HC in history was Weeb everyone else has been a failure..

I said "were wrong", which harkens to a myriad of arguments we've seen here about Rex. Discipline, roster building, roster development, losing games, playoff runs, lost lockerroms, his sincerity, etc. Most of which, Rex defenders have been dead wrong about. I'm not going to get into how "were wrong" extrapolates into the ambiguous case of defining "success".

I like your trollish ways though.

I said "were wrong", which harkens to a myriad of arguments we've seen here about Rex. Discipline, roster building, roster development, losing games, playoff runs, lost lockerroms, his sincerity, etc. Most of which, Rex defenders have been dead wrong about. I'm not going to get into how "were wrong" extrapolates into the ambiguous case of defining "success".

I like your trollish ways though.

And with all the dumb mistakes Rex has made and with all his flaws how many Jet HC's have made 2 AFC Championship games with less then Pro Bowl QB's?? 

Rex Ryan adds two more former Jets assistants to Buffalo Bills staff, per reports

16316280-mmmain.jpg
Former Jets quarterbacks coach David Lee (right) is joining Rex Ryan's staff with the Bills. (Saed Hindash | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com)
11356604.pngBy Dom Cosentino | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com 

Email the author | Follow on Twitter 

on January 17, 2015 at 5:02 PM, updated January 17, 2015 at 6:04 PM

Reddit

Make it nine former Jets assistant coaches now with Rex Ryan out in Buffalo.

David Lee, the Jets' quarterbacks coach the last two years, with assume the same title with the Bills under Ryan, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network. Which means Lee essentially gets to trade working with Geno Smith (2014 Total QBR: 35.4) for working with E.J. Manuel (19.8). For Ryan, it's the same old story.

And Sanjay Lal, who coached the Jets' receivers from 2012-14, will assume the same duty with the Bills, according to ESPN's John Clayton.

Ryan, fired Dec. 29 after six seasons as head coach of the Jets, was hired by the Bills this week. Ryan had already added seven of his former Jets assistants to his staff in Buffalo. Lee had been the Bills' quarterbacks coach in 2012 before Ryan brought him to the Jets.

Clayton also reported Saturday that the Bills reached a two-year deal with Aaron Kromer as their offensive line coach. Kromer had spent the past two seasons as the Bears' offensive coordinator, but he's best known for having been outed as Rapoport's anonymous source in a report that detailed the Bears' unhappiness with quarterback Jay Cutler. According to the Chicago Tribune, Kromer later apologized for his actions in front of the entire team.

Sorry I saw it wasn't any news after posting. Anyway, now the same ol Jets aren't the same ol Jets anymore. It is a franchise in a top market, a lot of cap space, a new exciting HC...and a few holes to fill. Not too shabby at all. 

It might not be a Disney ending to this story but we cannot blame the owner for lack of trying.

Edit, not a disney ending...

Sorry I saw it wasn't any news after posting. Anyway, now the same ol Jets aren't the same ol Jets anymore. It is a franchise in a top market, a lot of cap space, a new exciting HC...and a few holes to fill. Not too shabby at all.

It might be a Disney ending to this story but we cannot blame the owner for lack of trying.

Certainly better prospects than Bills fans getting ready for a Niagara Falls of incompetent lazy coaching and poor preparation BUT great speeches

Certainly better prospects than Bills fans getting ready for a Niagara Falls of incompetent lazy coaching and poor preparation BUT great speeches

Amen to that. I feel sorry for those poor bastards. Funny thing though. Such a little league where everyone knows everyone but still teams tend to set their hopes to others failures, why? No competition??

Rex will tear down the little success they had in no time..

More proof that Rex is one stupid effin clown,  look who what team is #30

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/content/final-2014-intelligence-index-patriots-nfls-smartest-team-redskins-dumbest/32707/

the sports writer that was just on the Jody Mac show said the Jets were # 32 / the dumbest team in football heading into week 16 this year, before Tenn and Wash both tanked / quit completely.

And the Bills under Marrone and Schwartz were 8th on intelligence scale, and the Bills ownership just replaced that with the entire coaching staff of the 30th ranked team.

Only in the NFL.

And the Bills under Marrone and Schwartz were 8th on intelligence scale, and the Bills ownership just replaced that with the entire coaching staff of the 30th ranked team.

Only in the NFL.

And you believe they are better then the Seahawks at 10 I suppose??

And you believe they are better then the Seahawks at 10 I suppose??

Did you read the article and what it is based on?

The reason why the Bills are ranked higher than Seattle is because their defense was better this year. Bills D had a hell of a year. And even with that the difference between 8th and 10th on the ranking was .8 points.

Oh, and it makes sense that Bills were also ranked higher than Saints because Saints had an awful year.

Did you read the article and what it is based on?

The reason why the Bills are ranked higher than Seattle is because their defense was better this year. Bills D had a hell of a year. And even with that the difference between 8th and 10th on the ranking was .8 points.

Oh, and it makes sense that Bills were also ranked higher than Saints because Saints had an awful year.

Actually no I didn't read it anything that always has the Pats as number 1 makes me gag..LOL

Is he the guy who made Smith the QB who hasn't thrown a TD pass to a wide out since Nov 2013 and Kaepernik the guy has regressed pretty much down to G-No levels

WRECKS knows offense! No doubt!

LOL  Alex Smith was considered a BUST before 2011 and Gregg Roman resurrected his career, no? Alex Smith hasn't thrown a td pass to a WR since 2013.  Now that is comical cause Alex Smith has been a member of the Chiefs since 2013.   =D>  

Colin Kaepernik was a second round draft pick like Geno, he has completed 60% of his passes and thrown for 50 TD and 20 INT. This past season, an off year, he completed 60%, 19TD 10 INT while rushing for 600 yards on 106 attempt.   :character0182: 

If the Bills go with EJ Manuel and he turn it around.  What will be your excuse? 

LOL Alex Smith was considered a BUST before 2011 and Gregg Roman resurrected his career, no? Alex Smith hasn't thrown a td pass to a WR since 2013. Now that is comical cause Alex Smith has been a member of the Chiefs since 2013. =D>

Colin Kaepernik was a second round draft pick like Geno, he has completed 60% of his passes and thrown for 50 TD and 20 INT. This past season, an off year, he completed 60%, 19TD 10 INT while rushing for 600 yards on 106 attempt. :character0182:

If the Bills go with EJ Manuel and he turn it around. What will be your excuse?

Not concerned with impossibility

Assembling the same bumbling staff that made us the "best 4-12 team in the NFL" is a terrific first step, though

And two AFCC (the most by a Jets coach)while out coaching Bellicheat in the playoff, on the road beating Brady and Payton back to back with inferior talents, no?

And two AFCC (the most by a Jets coach)while out coaching Bellicheat in the playoff, on the road beating Brady and Payton back to back with inferior talents, no?

It's been 5 years since the Jets LOST AFCCG's.

How long will you continue to think that was some sort of significant accomplishment?

In 6 years, Rex couldn't even sniff a Division title.

How long will you continue to think that was some sort of significant accomplishment?

Ooh I know the answer to this....he will continue to think that til the end of time.

It's embarrassing when TX is right.

Archived