Why panic now and hire Bowles??

The narrative has already been constructed in many people's minds that all of the Jets/Quinn rumors had to have been the absolute truth, no chance that it was misinformation, and therefore if the Jets hire Bowles it'll be "settling" or "missing out" or whatever. Let them run with it, it's hilarious that there could be this much adamant distinction between two guys we know very little about. 

Bottom line is that Rex Ryan was on the market and you let him get away to a division rival. They didn't even give him an interview. That's a failure.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once Quinn leaves Seattle's D won't skip a beat. I am not saying he won't be a good coach. If he goes to ATL he will be in a perfect position if he brings in the right OC and gets the right D in place he will succeed. Bowles I think is the better all around coach who has more experience coaching as a whole.

I agree with this 100%

Sometimes the hot name isn't the best name. Both are unknown HC commodities but I think from around the league I have actually heard better things about Bowles than Quinn.

Archived