Rex Ryan/Bills Press Conference News (merged)

Bruce Harper

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You came here to argue with us about Rex, and literally have shown you don't know a damn thing about him. Awful, Jeanie, just awful.

I didn't come here to argue about anything.  I came here to see what others were saying.  

Hmm,  I thought this was a forum to come in and discuss.  I didn't know an opinion is right or wrong.  Is that a new rule?

You aren't sharing opinions, you are telling us we're wrong. That's not discussion. The only reason people are taking it easy on you is because you instantly came across as a crazy cat lady with that handle. 

You aren't sharing opinions, you are telling us we're wrong. That's not discussion. The only reason people are taking it easy on you is because you instantly came across as a crazy cat lady with that handle. 

Dude, Integrated. I think she means well and wants to discuss issues. no need to go all ape sh*t on her lol pun intended

Well thank you for reading my mind.

Dude, Integrated. I think she means well and wants to discuss issues. no need to go all ape sh*t on her lol pun intended

Thank you BP.  It really isn't my style to argue or irritate. You are right,   I am here to discuss issues.

Thank you for coming to our site to not learn about Rex Ryan and taking attention off of the glorious tar and feathering of the Patriot

While on the subject of the Patriots.  I am hoping that BB and Tom Brady are suspended from the Super Bowl in addition to a stiff fine and loss of first round pick.  Apparently just a fine and loss of first pick (after their last trick) didn't teach them a lesson.

While on the subject of the Patriots.  I am hoping that BB and Tom Brady are suspended from the Super Bowl in addition to a stiff fine and loss of first round pick.  Apparently just a fine and loss of first pick (after their last trick) didn't teach them a lesson.

Agreed.

I'd like to see them suspended next year as well.

I am beginning to wonder how much involvement the refs had in this mess.  As I mentioned in another post,  they handled those balls.  Could be that they deflated when they were "supposedly" testing.  Your thoughts?

If you believe that, you probably believe Rex is a good coach. Oh, sorry, you already do. :winking0001:

Jeaniec, don't mind some of these malcontent Jets fans here.  The majority of Jets fans wanted Rex back and we all agree that Idzik needed to go after two season.  Sadly, you guys are getting a good coach.  These same ungrateful fans were rooting against the Jets when Rex made it twice to the AFCC.  From the moment Rex got the job here, these fans view him as a buffoon and need to get fired.  Some of them will even suggest that Rex's success was because he was coaching Mangini's "great" players; never mind that Mangini could not even make the playoff with Favre at QB.    Yet Rex made it to the AFCC with a rookie that went for 12 TD and 20 INT.   These fans, Ape and Shame especially believe that when Rex beat Brady and Payton back to back on the road in the playoff was simply by showing up and that Rex had nothing to do with it.   That is pure hatred. So, don't mind these agitators.    

Holy crap!!! This guy is delusional!

I don't know one single Jets fan in person who wanted him back, not one!

I, and many of my friends who are Jet fans were at the point where if Rex came back next year, I was absolutely done with this franchise. Rex literally made me root against the Jets, and I have been a fan for a very long time. That is how much I despise him.

I don't know where this BS comes from that he is such a good guy as well, good guy's don't throw everyone around them under the bus for mistakes they make themselves, they fix those mistakes. Not Rex, he blames everyone but himself, and then uses "Charm" to try to convince everyone.

I am so excited to finally have a new HC in here, I could not stomach another day of that jackass clown moron Rex.

Holy crap!!! This guy is delusional!

I don't know one single Jets fan in person who wanted him back, not one!

I, and many of my friends who are Jet fans were at the point where if Rex came back next year, I was absolutely done with this franchise. Rex literally made me root against the Jets, and I have been a fan for a very long time. That is how much I despise him.

I don't know where this BS comes from that he is such a good guy as well, good guy's don't throw everyone around them under the bus for mistakes they make themselves, they fix those mistakes. Not Rex, he blames everyone but himself, and then uses "Charm" to try to convince everyone.

I am so excited to finally have a new HC in here, I could not stomach another day of that jackass clown moron Rex.

There are reasons why we are excited Rex is on board.  He fills a lot of voids that we had with our former coach.  He seems to have a really good relationship with our GM.  There was a lot of talk about the dissention between our last coach and g.m.  We also are glad to have a coach with HC experience.   Our last coach came from college coaching.  Rex's personality also interacts better with the Buffalo Fans.  Marrone was a pretty serious guy (liked him when he was here).  I've read articles from players formerly coached by Rex along with posts from our players.  They seem to really like Rex.  I know there's already a good relationship between Rex and Sammy Watkins. I think we are just as excited about our new coach as the Jets fans are about Todd Bowles.  

There are reasons why we are excited Rex is on board.  He fills a lot of voids that we had with our former coach.  He seems to have a really good relationship with our GM.  There was a lot of talk about the dissention between our last coach and g.m.  We also are glad to have a coach with HC experience.   Our last coach came from college coaching.  Rex's personality also interacts better with the Buffalo Fans.  Marrone was a pretty serious guy (liked him when he was here).  I've read articles from players formerly coached by Rex along with posts from our players.  They seem to really like Rex.  I know there's already a good relationship between Rex and Sammy Watkins. I think we are just as excited about our new coach as the Jets fans are about Todd Bowles.  

Hey, that's cool, I am not telling you not to be happy, I was happy when he was hired too.  I am just commenting on the lunacy of DRBILLS. I hope you guys are really, really happy with Rex, so happy that there is never, ever, ever a chance he can come back!

Good luck.

All I know is that in 2010, when the Pats beat the 9-2 Jets in Monday night 45-3, Fatcessa spent the entire show ranting about how the Jets weren't as good as their record. When the Jets beat the Pats in the playoffs at Gillette Stadium in one of the biggest franchise wins in history, the biggest story on his dumbass show the next day was about the St. John's basketball game!! I'm serious, he barely mentioned that the Jets won!

After that, I stopped listening to Fatcessa

Your post is gold, excellent.  You really follow your team.  You left the most important of all, hiring the garbage of Idzik. Woody was duped by this guy who never had anything to do with personnel in Seattle.  The guy who stated from day one that he was going to build the team from the drafts with no input in FA, yet he swing and miss in almost every single draft picks.  Idsik could not find a single WR in the richest wide receivers class in the history of the NFL.  He is the same guy who went into the season with four scrubs DB, the most essential part of his team' defense.  

You are correct the Idzik signing was a complete disaster, but even there the Woody influence set up Idzik.  Woody forces the Revis trade when Cromartie was going to be a free agent the next year.   We also get rid if LaRon Landry.  That could have been an Idzik special, not sure.  As a result we had to commit several picks in last year's draft to S and CB.  Our situation prohibited us from drafting Cooks, or Dennard in the first round and filling other needs, but you are correct. 

Rex already has a Buffalo Pizza Hut commercial deal. In the commercial, he's throwing red flags at dudes for pizza violations and acting angry. That Buffalo market really has its finger on the pulse right there.

The people here in Buffalo are just loving Rex.  Marrone was not a bad guy but didn't have much of a personality.  Rex is a welcomed change for us and he's putting together a really good team of coaches.  I think Todd Bowles will do the same for the Jets.  Remember,  we  (Jets and Bills) need to win a total of 4 games against the Patriots.....

The people here in Buffalo are just loving Rex.  Marrone was not a bad guy but didn't have much of a personality.  Rex is a welcomed change for us and he's putting together a really good team of coaches.  I think Todd Bowles will do the same for the Jets.  Remember,  we  (Jets and Bills) need to win a total of 4 games against the Patriots.....

If Rex and whoever the GM is can find a good QB you should do well.. Rex does have a loveable personality.. :winking0001:

If Rex and whoever the GM is can find a good QB you should do well.. Rex does have a loveable personality.. :winking0001:

I have a strong suspicion that we will be going for Mark Sanchez (just a hunch).  I am also anxious to see if we can build E.J. Manning, he's a great kid.

The people here in Buffalo are just loving Rex. Marrone was not a bad guy but didn't have much of a personality. Rex is a welcomed change for us and he's putting together a really good team of coaches. I think Todd Bowles will do the same for the Jets. Remember, we (Jets and Bills) need to win a total of 4 games against the Patriots.....

He had the same coaches here this year, they are enablers and failures. Roman is the 4th offensive coordinator Rex has had to hire with only 6 years as a coach. Rex has shown zero strength in terms of hiring the right people around him, aside from Karl Dunbar.

Archived