Rex Ryan/Bills Press Conference News (merged)

Bruce Harper

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silly. Pennington at home on the couch in 2015 is still better than Geno. He wasnt a bad Jet...at all.

Pennington and Ryan are the same guy. You look at them, they are everything you want them to be on paper. Cute humble quarterback, bold powerful coach. But between the white lines, nothing but inconsistency and heartbreak.

SAR I

Q: What are your thoughts on pursuing Mark Sanchez?

Rex Ryan: Certainly, he’ll be a guy under consideration. We’ll explore every avenue. If we think there’s a free agent like Mark or somebody else out there that we think can help us, then we’ll absolutely explore it. We’ve briefly talked about some possibilities out there. We’ll definitely look into anybody that we think can help us.

Best pals will be re-united again. Let's hope this is true, we could use some pick 6's next year with the game on the line. Let's also hope "every avenue" means Calvin Pace & Dawan Landry...

This didn't need another thread.

He will not make the playoffs with the Bills because their QB situation is worse than the Jets and I doubt he has any idea how to deploy Sammie Watkins.

He's not the coach here anymore. Let it go.

Do we pay by the thread around here? I never understood the whole "this didn't need another thread line" Isn't the purpose of this Message  Board to engage Jets fans in discussion and to make it an entertaining place to come?

Sorry.... don't get it. You'd think we were paying by the letter.

Do you still have the doll? Does it comfort you he is STILL the face of the franchise? LOL

A7EA456F-0AB4-485B-A828-119752F16469_zps

9354D24F-612E-4C31-B99A-F61810A4D62E_zps

No, that original one is long gone. But once I discovered eBay the very first purchase I made was another one from 1969.

It's in the closet along with a bunch of other Super Bowl III memorabilia I bought like an original ticket stub, and original program, the original pendant, the original button, basically everything from the game.

I think my most valuable Jets collectible is an unused ticket from the 1968 AFL Championship Game. That one is pretty rare.

SAR I

A7EA456F-0AB4-485B-A828-119752F16469_zps

9354D24F-612E-4C31-B99A-F61810A4D62E_zps

No, that original one is long gone. But once I discovered eBay the very first purchase I made was another one from 1969.

It's in the closet along with a bunch of other Super Bowl III memorabilia I bought like an original ticket stub, and original program, the original pendant, the original button, basically everything from the game.

I think my most valuable Jets collectible is an unused ticket from the 1968 AFL Championship Game. That one is pretty rare.

SAR I

Awesome.  Thanks for sharing.

Archived