Rex Ryan/Bills Press Conference News (merged)

Bruce Harper

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jets v Bills shaping up to be the most intriquing lesser-rivalry in the NFL next season.

No offense, but I think Rex gonna' whup that ass.

Rex can actually make that roster look '09~'10 Jets like. Nobody here can deny they have a very nasty front. Add corners to that and Rex is in freaking business.

Maybe he'll get Hoyer?

I'll be the first to admit it, I wanted Rex Ryan's defense out of the AFC East, but you guys can't hide your worry that he isn't

I don't care if Rex singled out the Patriots, you know he wants to sweep your asses next year bad.

Jets v Bills shaping up to be the most intriquing lesser-rivalry in the NFL next season.

Rex can actually make that roster look '09~'10 Jets like. Nobody here can deny they have a very nasty front. Add corners to that and Rex is in freaking business.

Maybe he'll get Hoyer?

I'll be the first to admit it, I wanted Rex Ryan's defense out of the AFC East, but you guys can't hide your worry that he isn't

I don't care if Rex singled out the Patriots, you know he wants to sweep your asses next year bad.

This is going to be sooooo much fun.

The way I see it, we are already 2-0 and it's not even February.

Just go 7-7 from here and we're in the playoffs.

SAR I

The Bills have kicked the Jets ass 3 straight games.

Even with Wrecks, the Bills are a much better team

Wrecks gets the final laugh next year winning both games.

Maybe he'll get Hoyer?

I saw our vaulted defense give up enough late game scoring drives to more than keep myself from losing sleep over this.  Now if I can only do something with my sleep apnea.

The Bills have kicked the Jets ass 3 straight games.

Even with Wrecks, the Bills are a much better team

Wrecks gets the final laugh next year winning both games.

Rex Ryan is a master at making a 9 win team into a 5 win team. Just watch.

SAR I

Isn't this tampering?

My first thought.

Sanchez is under contract with the Eagles. They have exclusive negotiating rights with Sanchez through the end of February. Rex has just told Sanchez and his representatives that he'd be interested in him, which could make renegotiations more difficult for Philadelphia. Same as Woody with Revis/NE a couple of weeks back. Just like with that situation, I don't think anything will come of it.

The facts remain, thoguh, that Buffalo's starting QB for the season just retired, their newly-hired HC has a freaking tattoo of Sanchez, and - before Philly has had exhausted their rights to exclusive renegotiation talks - Rex suggests he would be interested in looking at Sanchez as an option. Worse still, Philadelphia has 2 QBs from last season, they're both free agents, and it's a poorly-kept secret that Kelly doesn't think oh so highly of Foles.

Most likely nothing will come of it, but it is clearly tampering.

Not only does he wants to sweep you, I think he has a roster headstart on you after the Desolation of Idzik, and by a nice margin

Idzik did leave us with one of the lowest cap numbers in the league, and they don't have a first round, don't think it'll take much to catch up with their roster tbf.

Archived