Anybody following Rex to Buffalo?

isired

Exactly...to each his own, but I could never bring myself to become a fan of another team.

Agreed.  I live in Charlotte.  I like when the Panthers win, the city is better etc.  The bars fill up for games etc...  but I always wear a Jets shirt etc.  

I am known as Matt the JETS fan in the gym, golf club etc. jets stuff is everywhere. car, office, gym etc.

Agreed.  I live in Charlotte.  I like when the Panthers win, the city is better etc.  The bars fill up for games etc...  but I always wear a Jets shirt etc.  

I am known as Matt the JETS fan in the gym, golf club etc. jets stuff is everywhere. car, office, gym etc.

Gotta wear the Jets stuff all the time.  I live north of Philly and I saw some teenager out shopping with his mom last night in a Jets hoodie.  My buddy says to him "oh, poor kid is wearing a Jets hoodie" and he looked kinda bummed out.  We told him we were Jets fans and I told him to keep wearing the stuff.  I wore my Jets stuff to school every Monday when they went 1-15 when I was a kid...no way I'd be jumping ship after living through that disaster. 

I don't like to negotiate in public, but Billszone.com offered me a pretty nice package to moderate their forums. I'm waiting to see if Max is willing to at least match their offer. 

But right now I am staying put. 

No way Max let his go through guy out of here without at least matching the offer.  

Rochester makes up almost half of the season ticket crowd and has many potential customers.  His bosses are sending him out to sell tickets.  I don't think he requested to stand out on Main St in Rochester on a Saturday night in January.

Like the guy dressed as a bear trying to get me to go to the book store liquidations sale?

Anyway, enjoy your handshake. That's quite the little social scene you've got yourself plugged into.

Gotta wear the Jets stuff all the time.  I live north of Philly and I saw some teenager out shopping with his mom last night in a Jets hoodie.  My buddy says to him "oh, poor kid is wearing a Jets hoodie" and he looked kinda bummed out.  We told him we were Jets fans and I told him to keep wearing the stuff.  I wore my Jets stuff to school every Monday when they went 1-15 when I was a kid...no way I'd be jumping ship after living through that disaster. 

Hilarious. I do that all the time.   Ill see a kid in JETS gear and go up to him and say...  "better change now or you'll end up like me. A miserable old guy" LOL

Hilarious. I do that all the time.   Ill see a kid in JETS gear and go up to him and say...  "better change now or you'll end up like me. A miserable old guy" LOL

It is funny because part of me really looked at the kid and thought "I hope they're better to you than they have been to me"

Maybe next year, right?

I don't like to negotiate in public, but Billszone.com offered me a pretty nice package to moderate their forums. I'm waiting to see if Max is willing to at least match their offer. 

But right now I am staying put. 

I'm sure nobody over there has buttery soft hands like Max 

Rochester makes up almost half of the season ticket crowd and has many potential customers. His bosses are sending him out to sell tickets. I don't think he requested to stand out on Main St in Rochester on a Saturday night in January.

One thing I'll say about Rochester... It's not Jacksonville.

Archived