Doug Marrone flakes out on Broncos interview

Integrity28

Agreed.

I think at this point Marrone has severely damaged any chance he'll ever have at being an NFL head coach again.  There's not a team out there that would hire him after he quit on the Bills, bombed his Jets interview, and then cancelled another head coach interview.  

Back to college, I guess, although I can't see any big time program handing over the reigns to him anytime soon either.  This op-out will have to go down as one of the dumbest decisions a coach has ever made.

Oh, there's a team, it just so happens that that team chose to hire the guy that rans the Jaguars into the ground instead. LOL

In fairness Kubiak was Elway's road roommate, back up and good friend and was QB coach and OC there, his kids grew up there. Kubiak is getting that job, period.Taking a pointless interview is a waste of everyone's time.

A this point Marrone should sue Manish Mehta, and his agent. 

The Broncos are set to interview Gary Kubiak, the Ravens’ current offensive coordinator and a former teammate and coach of Broncos General Manager Gary Kubiak

that seems like a close relatioship indeed

The Broncos are set to interview Gary Kubiak, the Ravens’ current offensive coordinator and a former teammate and coach of Broncos General Manager Gary Kubiak

that seems like a close relatioship indeed

PFT, correct? And also as per this PFT Florio interesting story, Kubiak as GM will interview and hire himself. PFT is now doing science fiction time travel stories. As long as coach Kubiak and GM Kubiak don't touch the space and time continuum should remaiin intact and the earth safe.

Archived