Colts/Patriots Game

indygirl4jets

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Jet Nation cheering for the Colts this sunday? I think the Colts have a solid chance at beating them. What does everyone else think?

Of course

We are rooting for the Colts, Seahawks and Packers this Sunday

Like 99.7 percent of NFL fans nationwide, we hate, despise, loathe and abhor the stinking cheaters

Belicheat has owned Andrew Luck, not sure why that would change this year. I would expect a closer game than usual, but this Indy team just doesn't look ready for games of this magnitude. I'm amazed they even made it this far without a run game.

I see Indy as a mediocre team being carried by a phenomenal QB.

BTW, this is probably Brady's last shot at winning a Superbowl. Andrew Luck will have a far better team around him next season and in the foreseeable future. From 2016 onwards, the road to the Superbowl goes through Indy.

If Jets are serious about winning a Superbowl, they might want to think about preparing for Andrew Luck.

Belicheat has owned Andrew Luck, not sure why that would change this year. I would expect a closer game than usual, but this Indy team just doesn't look ready for games of this magnitude. I'm amazed they even made it this far without a run game.

BTW, this is probably Brady's last shot at winning a Superbowl. Andrew Luck will have a far better team around him next season and in the foreseeable future. From 2016 onwards, the road to the Superbowl goes through Indy.

If Jets are serious about winning a Superbowl, they might want to think about preparing for Andrew Luck.

Beating Denver in Denver is a major accomplishment, Pats have not even done that. I know PM was hurt, but Denver's Def was

healthy.

Exactly, the pats have more pressure on them and the colts have nothing to lose except the game. Andrew has an arsenal to throw to and he can run!

Foxborough Sunday forecast: rain all day and night. 15-20 mph gusts. Temps mid 40s to low 30s.

Gillette stadium has field turf so not really a factor and weather conditions dont seem to effect Andrew's game much. It was Peyton that struggled in the elements.

My wife is a Hoosier, Colts all the ******* way. Plus we're a Jets fan and Colts fan living in Mass, this one means a lot for us. 

I believe Andrew Luck solves Belichick tomorrow, and his history vs. him gets erased. 

I'm with Nick, Colts win.

I think there's zero chance of the Colts winning. Zero.

Agreed. But I'll be rooting for them anyway.

However, like others, I think they won't stand a chance against Seattle, assuming Seattle wins....stranger things have happened. the Giants did stranger things 2 times in the pretty recent past. 

Goddell wants Brady in the Super Bowl. Goddell always get what he wants.

SO be prepared for mysterious yellow flag pickups when there is penalty on the Pats, Pats OL being allowed to blatantly hold and give Brady a cozy pocket, and some mysterious ghost PI penalty right in the nick of time when the Pats need it.

Archived