Colts/Patriots Game

indygirl4jets

actually if Anderson sticks to his M.O. this could help ponies, calls the most illegal use of hands penalties, but then again that was his crew and this is a hodgepodge. Anderson does call most Roughing the passer penalties, so benefit to cindy there

Ninovich called the most BS holding call on Revis after Flacco fumbled at the NE 2 yard line.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pagano seems like a decent guy. Expect that the Colts will be in the game until late and might even cover, but don't see them winning-unless God finally answers my prayer and gives Tom Brady a compound fracture of his femur.

Colts success running the ball, Andrew has some accuracy throwing .. Keep Brady off the field.. make a couple of D stops.. they might win.

".Cheating Patriots haven't won Super Bowl since 'Spygate'... Williams was referring to the Patriots being caught videotaping the Jets' defensive signals in 2007. They were fined $500,000 and forfeited a draft pick."

I suppose it is the little things that make a huge impact.. Pagano is a great person and coaches differently. One play or two seems to be the difference.

Go read your own teams forum douche face. Specially the massive thread they have dedicated to talking sh*t on the Jets. And your right, I guess those death wishes on Buddy, Rex, and his brother when they took a photo together were just figments of my imagination. Along with Wilkerson getting boed by Pats fans when he was injured.

Never happened.

As for Wilkerson, I'll let you know when I care

Dan Herron and Zurlon Tipton?

Yea, I'm sure those two All-Pro RB's will shred the Pats defense.

Like I said Krafy blew the weatherman, banged Mother nature and prayed to his beloved wifey Myra, while banging a 20 yr ole 2 weeks after burying her lol

Archived