Colts/Patriots Game

indygirl4jets

Luck has made Hilton, Cruz is on Gints, and Reggie is old and playing on 1 leg. Luck is 2nd best QB in league next to Arod. Luck will become possibly the best ever. Luck also has worst running game perhaps in the history of NFL. Trent bust Richardson helped make that happen. what games do u watch?

Are you sure you watch these games Roscoe?

Colts run game is ranked 9th. Pats are ranked 14th. Who has the worst running game?. http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamoff

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9i

Wilson is not better than Andrew. Dont under estimate the Colts tight ends either. 

Wilson has more playoff wins than Luck. 3 years in Wilson is playing in his 2nd NFCC plus hes won the big one. Wilson has shown up for big games and Luck has not. Last years Wildcard round, KC was putting the beat down on Luck and the Colts until Jamal Charles got hurt. Then KCs 2nd string RB Kniles Davis got hurt. Colts didn't belong in the Divisional round vs NE and were thoroughly tromped. Luck threw 4 INTS.

Excuse time for Luck is over.

Wilson has more playoff wins than Luck. 3 years in Wilson is playing in his 2nd NFCC plus hes won the big one. Wilson has shown up for big games and Luck has not. Last years Wildcard round, KC was putting the beat down on Luck and the Colts until Jamal Charles got hurt. Then KCs 2nd string RB Kniles Davis got hurt. Colts didn't belong in the Divisional round vs NE and were thoroughly tromped. Luck threw 4 INTS.

Excuse time for Luck is over.

No excuses are being made. If the Colts win today, I hope you dont make excuses for the loss.

Are you sure you watch these games Roscoe?

Colts run game is ranked 9th. Pats are ranked 14th. Who has the worst running game?. http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamoff

According to that link the Colts rush offense is ranked 27th.  Which aligns with what we see every week.  Trent Richardson is awful and Daniel Herron is a JAG.  Bradshaw's injury really hurt them in that department.

Should be a blow out win against the Colts. Luck covers up so many holes on that team. They have had a bunch of bad draft picks and should be soooo much better. 

Really hoping Seattle wins. Atleast New England will have to play one tough opponent. The AFC is so bad. 

Why would I have to do that?

I'm wearing my 3-time Super Bowl Pats jersey today.

When they see that, all the traffic stops and they get out of their cars and bow down.

Don't be so sure. I'm in Houston soon to be driving to a bar. I don't brake for Pats fans.

Last comment on this game before the Refs screw the Colts

Go Colts

End Brady's career!!

My Colts play early and my Seahawks and Packers late

Go Colts, Seahawks and Packers

Beat the Sh*triots and end Brady's career

Two things:

One: clearly you have no idea of the true definition of "last comment". and,

Two: you're obviously a huge football fan because you don't even know which game comes first today.

No excuses are being made. If the Colts win today, I hope you dont make excuses for the loss.

Wilson played poorly but when crunch time came around he made the throws leading his team to his 2nd NFCC in 3 years.

Luck choked again when the chips were on the table. Luck is way overrated.

Wish a career ending injury on Tammy?

Us??

Never!!

LORD HEAR OUR PRAYER

Looks like the Lord isn't listening to you. If you're truly a religious man, you have to be severly concerned about your eternal damnation. After all, why else would God have made you a Jets fan?

Enjoy the 6th Super Bowl game (and 8th in my lifetime) for the Patriots in the Brady Belichick era.

Archived