Will they celebrate?

Integrity28

Nobody cares about the losers of these games and the loser of the super bowl. Except for some fans from buffalo and ny/nj, who take losing these games as tremendous accomplishments

fans care more than players in most cases..these millionaires will say 'oh well', book a Caribbean vacation and book some tee times 

fans care more than players in most cases..these millionaires will say 'oh well', book a Caribbean vacation and book some tee times 

Inspred by a comment from Savage69, I read an article this morning about our 1998 AFCC losing team giving the point of view of ex-Jets in the build-up to the Rex AFCC game. Based on their quotes, it didn't sound like they'd shrugged it off. 

I agree, a lot of players do, or pretend to because I think they're told they have to in order to keep their mind right... but I don't think for a second the guys with heart can forget the sting of getting this close and losing.

Inspred by a comment from Savage69, I read an article this morning about our 1998 AFCC losing team giving the point of view of ex-Jets in the build-up to the Rex AFCC game. Based on their quotes, it didn't sound like they'd shrugged it off.

I agree, a lot of players do, or pretend to because I think they're told they have to in order to keep their mind right... but I don't think for a second the guys with heart can forget the sting of getting this close and losing.

The Yankees were openly crying in the dugout in Arizona in 2001. The jets walked off the field in Pittsburgh afccg shaking hands and smiling like they won a consolation prize.

The teams that lose today, will they celebrate the accomplishment of losing the AFCC game? Gatorade baths and contract extensions for everyone?

Can't wait.

I love it, another shot at the departed Rex and his apologists. Thanks man. Rex's greatest accomplishments were two losses. Tell it brother.

Nobody cares about the losers of these games and the loser of the super bowl. Except for some fans from buffalo and ny/nj, who take losing these games as tremendous accomplishments

Not true...there are thousands of delusional JETS fans who think we REX should have a statue made in his likeness.

I mean fans take it harder longer,, players move on quicker IMO

BARF Scott.

Getting there twice with Mark Sanchez? Like winning 12 Super Bowls.

Sanchez was NOT the turnover machine he became in following seasons in 2010. He was a second year QB who led the Jets to three straight comeback wins in the middle of the season, gained confidence and was on an upward curve until Rex and Tanny gutted the offense the next year. 

The teams that lose today, will they celebrate the accomplishment of losing the AFCC game? Gatorade baths and contract extensions for everyone?

Can't wait.

Only thing that matters is winning the Superbowl?

OK, then my man Rex has done just as good as Belicheat over the past 10 years.

Only thing that matters is winning the Superbowl?

OK, then my man Rex has done just as good as Belicheat over the past 10 years.

We can have this childish conversation on the day that Belicheat celebrates coming up short of the SB as though it was enough.

Brady sat in the locker room by himself, staring at the wall in a dark corner, for an hour after the latest loss to the Giants.

Meanwhile, Gronk (a young Gronk, in his defense) was on the dance floor

Brady sat in the locker room by himself, staring at the wall in a dark corner, for an hour after the latest loss to the Giants

Of course, he was waiting until everybody cleared out so he and his boyfriends could enjoy the showers together

Archived