AFCCG: Predict how much Pats win by today

jetrider

Cheats 34, Colts 27. SB Seahawks 27, Cheats 17. No fourth ring for Brady - can't happen. Since Mangini exposed WHY the Pats had won so much and so easily they HAVEN'T WON ANYTHING. Belichick lost his greatest edge, knowing what defense the opponent was using and getting that info to his QB.

I'm annoyed that we have to go through this. Just get the Pats and Hawks in the Super Bowl and get it over with.

And I can envision all the Jets fans moping about how Revis is going to a Super Bowl. And the media needling them further into depression.

Joewilly has already started that.

I just want to get to next season and focus on how we can improve our team.

This has the potential to be a very boring championship Sunday

I'm annoyed that we have to go through this. Just get the Pats and Hawks in the Super Bowl and get it over with.

And I can envision all the Jets fans moping about how Revis is going to a Super Bowl. And the media needling them further into depression.

Joewilly has already started that.

I just want to get to next season and focus on how we can improve our team.

This has the potential to be a very boring championship Sunday

i knew this would happen when New England signed him and we kept our cap money in Woodys bank account. Thanks Idzik 

Weather sucks in the northeast.  I think lower score, but with neither team having a clearly superior running game, and both teams statistically close in defensive performance over the season, I really think it's anyone's game. 

Brady this and Brady that, but Luck has been having an equally stellar season.  I'll say 20-13 in either direction.  One TD off of one turnover makes the difference.

Weather sucks in the northeast.  I think lower score, but with neither team having a clearly superior running game, and both teams statistically close in defensive performance over the season, I really think it's anyone's game. 

Brady this and Brady that, but Luck has been having an equally stellar season.  I'll say 20-13 in either direction.  One TD off of one turnover makes the difference.

I live up by Boston. It's the warmest day of the last 2 weeks. Wife told me it's supposed to get into the 40's. It was in single digits and low teens most days this past week.

Tom%20Brady%20Darrelle%20Revis.jpg

Why don't you just go to a bar and start getting drunk. I don't know why you're so hung up on this.

Revis didn't want to be here. He didn't want to be a Jet. He only cares about money. He's a hired gun. 

And you don't believe anything he says. If he really wanted to be here, he would have taken a pay cut. But he didn't. So get over him. He means nothing.

Why don't you just go to a bar and start getting drunk. I don't know why you're so hung up on this.

Revis didn't want to be here. He didn't want to be a Jet. He only cares about money. He's a hired gun. 

Going soon getting a ride too in Jets gear of course how about you? 

Archived