AFCCG: Predict how much Pats win by today

jetrider

Worst part of this weekend is watching Revis and the Patriots in the AFC Championship game MANY Jets fans in denial. 

Where are the Idzik supporters now? 

No the worst part is hearing you whine about it, thus making it worse for the others. This game is about 2 teams, NEITHER of which are the Jets. Plain and simple.

Nothing else. And that's what it should be to everybody. Unfortunately the media  (Cimini) will make his snide comments directed at your type to get people angry and annoyed. Because they want hits and reaction.

I live up by Boston. It's the warmest day of the last 2 weeks. Wife told me it's supposed to get into the 40's. It was in single digits and low teens most days this past week.

We got freezing rain down in the NY area.  Traffic accidents all over.  You guys didn't get the wet?

[Edit: weather map shows it moving just west of Boston later so I guess could go either way]

Cheats 34, Colts 27. SB Seahawks 27, Cheats 17. No fourth ring for Brady - can't happen. Since Mangini exposed WHY the Pats had won so much and so easily they HAVEN'T WON ANYTHING. Belichick lost his greatest edge, knowing what defense the opponent was using and getting that info to his QB.

this

I think this is the year that Luck takes his place as Best Player In The World.

Colts: 42

Pats: 34

Yeah, it's the biggest game Luck has ever played for basically this reason. This can't be a matter of simply being passed the torch and Peyton already failed to show up for the bell. Now taking it means ending Brady's last chance. Narrative is nonsense but this is pretty compelling stuff. I have no idea what's going to happen and I haven't been this excited to see a game that didn't involve the Jets or a couple stacks in quite a while.

We got freezing rain down in the NY area.  Traffic accidents all over.  You guys didn't get the wet?

[Edit: weather map shows it moving just west of Boston later so I guess could go either way]

It's raining now, where I am, but not freezing. 

Yeah, it's the biggest game Luck has ever played for basically this reason. This can't be a matter of simply being passed the torch and Peyton already failed to show up for the bell. Now taking it means ending Brady's last chance. Narrative is nonsense but this is pretty compelling stuff. I have no idea what's going to happen and I haven't been this excited to see a game that didn't involve the Jets or a couple stacks in quite a while.

Same. I'll be really disappointed if this ends up 28-10 Pats.

Archived