New England has filed tampering chargers against the Jets

WickedAwesome

Jmo D Revis most likely will be playing in Buffalo with his buddy Rex. ( he would have returned when Rex was still there coach). I can't see him coming back with Woody Johnson.

Right because Todd Bowles has done nothing with defense.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So afraid they're gonna lose Revis to the Jets...

No, it's BellaCheat in another attempt to get additional draft picks for this years draft, while still signing Revis to an extended contract.

Basically he's trying to play on the fact that Revised will more than likely sit out training camp just as he did for the Jets, while still having additional pick that he can get an additional rookie corner in a later round. What a cheater.

No, it's BellaCheat in another attempt to get additional draft picks for this years draft, while still signing Revis to an extended contract.

Basically he's trying to play on the fact that the role more than likely will sit out training camp has he did for the Jets, while still having additional pick that he can get an additional rookie corner in a later round. What a cheater.

How did BB cheat?

It was your moronic, dumbass owner who opened his mouth.

How did BB cheat?

It was your moronic, dumbass owner who opened his mouth.

and an even bigger and bigger head coach we should care more about winning the championship game then trying to get extra pics for next years draft.

While I agree Woody Johnson should have never opened his mouth to such a question, it seems heinous for an organization to jump on this - when the NFL has departments just to handle this type of situation.

If I'm not mistaken, past tampering charges have resulted in the teams swapping draft picks.

I'd say best case scenario for the Jets here is that we get your 2nd rounder, but we could also swap 1sts

Pats fan trying to convince himself the Pats will get something valuable from this haha

Ugh

that's what I say-man we really need the Patriots to lose tonight so we can finally get rid of the Pats trolls until it all starts over again next summer when ALL of the "experts" once again predict the same AFC team to be in and win the Super Bowl, just like they have been doing for the past 15 years now. I swear this thread is a perfect example as to why I posted here and not at JI... as Spermy says UGH

that's what I say-man we really need the Patriots to lose tonight so we can finally get rid of the Pats trolls until it all starts over again next summer when ALL of the "experts" once again predict the same AFC team to be in and win the Super Bowl, just like they have been doing for the past 15 years now. I swear this thread is a perfect example as to why I posted here and not at JI... as Spermy says UGH

No way Luck beats the Pats.

Actually I made this post in the wrong thread. Thought I was in the game thread. My post was about Indy muffing the punt.

As far as the tampering? Ugh. Woody must have manure for brains to say what he did. I don't think much, if anything, will come of it. But if he doesn't know better then he should be refusing to speak publicly on any football matters.

Woody should never speak again publicly and only issue press releases approved by Jets public relations department. He's just a lucky sperm idiot.

Woody is the dumbest owner in the league. He forces Tammy to trade for Teabag, needs a committee to hire the leagues worst GM shows up to Mara's funeral wearing a jets cap the guy is an embarrassment.

He is worse than AL Jr and Snyder I don't care what the snobs say.

Expressing any interest in a player under contract gives said players agent more leverge in contract negotiations.

It would be like Belichick announcing that he would be willing to pay `Insert Jets Player Here` 10M a year to come play for NE while that player is coming up on a contract year for NY

Nobody could have guessed that another team might also want to sign the best (or one of the best) CBs in the game for a reasonable price.

We've had some stupid posts here. This could be the dumbest. It could cause grey matter to drip out your ear simply by reading it. 

As to your Niners example, when did Johnson contact Revis's agent? In fact he hasn't. Why don't you mention the Jones/Peterson thing which resulted in in no punishment?

First Peterson called an Oklahoma booster who was in the suite with Jones, he did not call jones directly, the other guy gave the phone to jones and id not even say  it was peterson.  Peterson said that he wanted to play for the cowboys, Jerry said that it would be nice if he did.

It is not like Jones gave a press conference and said that he wanted Peterson to play for the cowboys.

Allowing two douchebag Pats fans to dominate a thread and disparage the Jets and Jets fans?

Pretty much sums up this board.

No one is disparaging the jets, The pats filed tampering charges. Woody is stupid for saying what he did, but most of the jet fans here feel the same way. 

BTW, when was the last time that a draft pick was taken away for tampering? Was it the Parcells case?

3 years ago with SF and Chicago over Briggs, they switched 3rds. and I think a 6th was thrown in for good measure. Detroit had to switch 5th and give a 7th to KC. I am not trying to bust balls but just give an honest appraisal. But neither of these teams were in the same division, or were each others biggest rivals and the player in question was a likely HOF player. 

3 years ago with SF and Chicago over Briggs, they switched 3rds. and I think a 6th was thrown in for good measure. Detroit had to switch 5th and give a 7th to KC. I am not trying to bust balls but just give an honest appraisal. But neither of these teams were in the same division, or were each others biggest rivals and the player in question was a likely HOF player. 

i guess 2 investigations now..does Indy go to SB if balls inflated? Or does Pats get rewarded w/SB and lose draft picks for cheating again?

i guess 2 investigations now..does Indy go to SB if balls inflated? Or does Pats get rewarded w/SB and lose draft picks for cheating again?

of course none of that matters Rich, every single Patriots fan will swear that it's either not true or that it was just a mistake and they wrong balls were put in the wrong bags and with that score they would have won anyway. Just watch, they will be justifying it as soon as they all wake up this morning.

Archived