GoPackGo vs Seahags official game thread

afosomf

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McCarthy, the ST guy  and the OC need to get fired.Simply had no business losing that game. Could be the worst 2nd half in a big game ever. Embarrassing. Should never have come to this. Seahawks deserve credit for taking advantage.

Anyone who thinks Russell Wilson isn't a top 10, better yet, top 5 QB is kidding themselves. 

He's a great QB for sure, but he was terrible today. Admittedly his OC , OL and WR's didn't do him any favors but he was worse then I've ever seen him

He's a great QB for sure, but he was terrible today. Admittedly his OC , OL and WR's didn't do him any favors but he was worse then I've ever seen him

Statistically yes, but its not how hard you can hit sometimes, its how many times you can get hit and keep getting up. Wilson has shown that since a rookie. 

This "kid" is a top 5 QB in this league and right now if you asked me I'd rather have him heading my team than Drew Brees or Peyton Manning. #RealTalk

Mike McCarthy should be hung in effigy.

Worst coached game I've ever seen in the NFL.

5 turnovers, 2 first and goal situations from inside the 5, having the ball up by 12 with 2:37 left in the game and not using your TO's at the end of the game?????????

Worst HC coaching performance I ever saw in my life.

Archived