GoPackGo vs Seahags official game thread

afosomf

I think Luck is a beast. Its these Andrew luck riders that are sickening. Dude has won nothing and he's instantly top 5. Wilson has done nothing but defy the odds, and basically do the impossible by winning a ring in his 2nd season and going back to the game in his 3rd, and all he gets is hate on why he isn't a top 5. 

Nothing bitter about giving a dude props thats not named Andrew Luck.

Can you at least admit the Seahawks are better than the Colts as far as overall teams go?

BTW, the 'he never won a title' argument in sports is beyond retarded. It makes sense in 2 sports:Golf and Tennis.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what, he's the one and only ANDREW LUCK right? He's the 2nd coming of Joe Montana remember (Joe also had a LOADED team by the way yet no one diminishes Montana for that). 

Popularity loves andrew luck and he gets all the praise and the love and the top 5 QB and some would even say he's top 3 in the league. Russell Wilson does nothing but win football games. He's in the Super Bowl for the 2nd time in his 3 year career and he's only lost 1 playoff game. Andrew luck has never been to the Super Bowl and is about to lose his 3rd playoff game. 

If Andrew Luck can get all this love, then Wilson shouldn't be getting all of the backlash when he's the one at the end of the day WINNING. 

I guess Seattle number one defense in the league has nothing to do with it.  Even today, Favre was 19/34 176 yards 1 td 2 int. Look it up this way champ, Sanchez made it twice to the afcc playing behind a great defense.  Sanchez playing behind a great offense with a super OC could not even make the playoff after taking over a first place team with a 6-2 record. 

I guess Seattle number one defense in the league has nothing to do with it.  Even today, Favre was 19/34 176 yards 1 td 2 int. Look it up this way champ, Sanchez made it twice to the afcc playing behind a great defense.  Sanchez playing behind a great offense with a super OC could not even make the playoff after taking over a first place team with a 6-2 record.

This guy gets it.

Can you at least admit the Seahawks are better than the Colts as far as overall teams go?

BTW, the 'he never won a title' argument in sports is beyond retarded. It makes sense in 2 sports:Golf and Tennis.

Of course I can. 

The Seattle Seahawks are a more complete team than the Indianapolis Colts. 

Now that I have said this, does this suddenly make Andrew Luck better than Russell Wilson? No. Russell Wilson is doing his thing. Let Andrew Luck come back against the patriots right now and I promise you he would have gained some major love from me. These are things you have to do in order to get that type of love. You have to be able to throw 4 picks and be able to still be clutch when your team needs you. You need to do a lot of things other than padding stats. 

Some people think its retarded to talk about championships, until its in their favor to do so....so whatever. 

I never said any of that. Cant you see that its YOU GUYS that do nothing but give excuse after excuse to hate on this dude. 

Russell Wilson is a top 5 quarterback with the #1 defense in the league. PLEASE tell me that you seen what I just did right there. 

Of course I can. 

The Seattle Seahawks are a more complete team than the Indianapolis Colts. 

Now that I have said this, does this suddenly make Andrew Luck better than Russell Wilson? No. Russell Wilson is doing his thing. Let Andrew Luck come back against the patriots right now and I promise you he would have gained some major love from me. These are things you have to do in order to get that type of love. You have to be able to throw 4 picks and be able to still be clutch when your team needs you. You need to do a lot of things other than padding stats. 

Some people think its retarded to talk about championships, until its in their favor to do so....so whatever.

Luck is probably the 3rd best qb right now behind Brady and Rodgers. You're killing me.

Luck is probably the 3rd best qb right now behind Brady and Rodgers. You're killing me.

In an AFCCG with 10 minutes left to go in the fourth the 3rd best QB (to you) in the game has completed just 9 passes on 30 attempts for 109 yards, 0 TD's and an interception. Mind you, he was not facing the defense that always seems to be the excuse for Wilson (Seattle D). 

On top of that, Luck's team is being blown out 45 to 7. And trust me, as soon as the game is over there will be a bunch of excuses why Luck looked like sh*t in this game. 

You can keep your opinion of Andrew Luck, but you should never criticize Russell Wilson when someone else says that they believe he's top 5, especially if top 3 (to you) can play this sh*tty. 

In an AFCCG with 10 minutes left to go in the fourth the 3rd best QB (to you) in the game has completed just 9 passes on 30 attempts for 109 yards, 0 TD's and an interception. Mind you, he was not facing the defense that always seems to be the excuse for Wilson (Seattle D). 

On top of that, Luck's team is being blown out 45 to 7. And trust me, as soon as the game is over there will be a bunch of excuses why Luck looked like sh*t in this game. 

You can keep your opinion of Andrew Luck, but you should never criticize Russell Wilson when someone else says that they believe he's top 5, especially if top 3 (to you) can play this sh*tty.

Lay off the meds dude.

Lay off the meds dude.

Nice comeback, almost as good as bringing up "championships" lol

I see Luck threw another INT...in crunch time. Has he even produced any points for his team in this game? It doesnt look like it. Has he only completed like 40% of his passes in a championship game?

Im not the one on Meds here trust me. 

Archived