GoPackGo vs Seahags official game thread

afosomf

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am jealous of the Seahawks' fans. I'm sick of going to games at MetLife and constantly being yelled at because I'm not in my seat. What a ******* joke.

I'm not against great home fans, I just am sick of them bragging about it. The only 12 I care about is Joe Namath!

My seats are in section 131, corner end zone. We stand often, no one tells us to sit down.

I'm in 106, I dont mind when people stand but if noone is standing in front of me I wont stand just to stand, I yell like a maniac, though, you have to make noise for the dee

I'm in 106, I dont mind when people stand but if noone is standing in front of me I wont stand just to stand, I yell like a maniac, though, you have to make noise for the dee

I'm the same way, I don't stand unless everyone stands. My section stands a lot when our defense is in a big situation and when the offense is on our side of the field and driving.

Wilson looks lost out there against a crappy defense.

The late (unflagged) hit on Wilson might've f-ked him up.  

Carroll needs to make a few major adjustments.

Surprised they haven't used no-huddle to change tempo.

Straight-ahead running should be scrapped. Seattle D is hanging tough but getting gassed. Seahawks must dominate TOP the 2nd half.

Archived