Opening Vegas line: Seahawks favored by 2 1/2 , Over/under 49

SouthernJet

Not with an overrated defense and a crappy QB.

Yeah, but without surveillance camera's Belicheat won't know how bad the Seahawks defense is. I guess Seattle shouldn't even show up eh? What excuses will you pathetic fans use when Seattle dominates your trickeration offense and Wilson - the terrible QB - lights up the defense. Seahawks 31, Pats 27. Five SB losses will set a record for futility that even Bills fans can scoff at. 

"Special talent" QB's do not throw 4 picks in a conference championship game.

If he performed like that against a lousy GB defense, the Pats defense will eat him alive.

No, they throw game winning TD passes after such a bad performance. Wilson lives in the moment and does not dwell on his mistakes. He certainly doesn't yell at his teammates after he makes a mistake like, oh I don't know....Tommy Boy.

Yeah, but without surveillance camera's Belicheat won't know how bad the Seahawks defense is. I guess Seattle shouldn't even show up eh? What excuses will you pathetic fans use when Seattle dominates your trickeration offense and Wilson - the terrible QB - lights up the defense. Seahawks 31, Pats 27. Five SB losses will set a record for futility that even Bills fans can scoff at. 

Bellichick will do anything to get an edge, even a small one, whether within the rules or without. It's part of the reason he is a great coach... and also a cheater.

If he performed like that against a lousy GB defense, the Pats defense will eat him alive.

This may be Bradys year Tex after that emotional win over the Packers the Seahawks may feel like the Jets did after knocking the Pats out of the playoffs in 2010..And the Seahawks win was 1,000 times more emotional because we were never behind in that game..

Winning a superbowl is worth a first rounder and a half million dollar fine. Pats are gonna cheat every possible way before and during this game. Until nfl starts stripping titles, it will continue from this crew.

agree,,big deal,,u lose 1st rounders/cash,, u won a SB and all merchandising sales that come with that,,

Until NFL changes, Pats have figured out the new way to get to SBs,,break every rule and suffer cash/draft picks,,big deal

Apparently over 70% of money coming in is on the pats.

I don't get it.

I dont either. hawks played awful game and still won.

My guess is Hawks repeat last year SB w/2 weeks prep and win by 12-18

Only bad weather could screw them up,, but warm day, fast DRY track helps Sea Def. 

This may be Bradys year Tex after that emotional win over the Packers the Seahawks may feel like the Jets did after knocking the Pats out of the playoffs in 2010..And the Seahawks win was 1,000 times more emotional because we were never behind in that game..

Still waiting for Tx to comment on that game, which I pointed out to him was one example of the Pats losing a playoff game they were supposed to win after he made the claim that the Pats never lose games thy're supposed to win. The SB loss to the Giants after the Pats' "perfect" season is another example.

Still waiting for Tx to comment on that game, which I pointed out to him was one example of the Pats losing a playoff game they were supposed to win after he made the claim that the Pats never lose games thy're supposed to win. The SB loss to the Giants after the Pats' "perfect" season is another example.

Yep a 16-0 and 13-3 team losing to a 10-6 and 9-7 team that's a choke filled disgrace... 

• Upvote 1

2 of those 4 INTs were not Wilson's fault at all, as they were tipped by his own WRs.  Were you even watching the game?  or were you at Gillette Stadium sucking on New England's footballs before their kickoff ?

watch the line move when the ref crew is announced LOL

Bill Vinovich will be the referee for the officiating staff at Super Bowl XLIX on Feb. 1 in Glendale, Ariz., reports Football Zebras. Vinovich has been an NFL referee for 10 years and is a former NFL officiating supervisor. He most recently worked the Divisional round playoff game between the Baltimore Ravens and the New England Patriots last Saturday.

Although the Green Bay Packers-Dallas Cowboys game dominated the officiating headlines last weekend, the Ravens-Patriots matchup was not without controversy.

Ravens coach John Harbaugh was mad at the referees for his team not receiving enough notice when the Patriots used some unusual substitution methods and formations. The NFL confirmed that the formations and substitution patterns were legal, but Harbaugh insisted that they were deceptive and gave New England an unfair advantage.