Opening Vegas line: Seahawks favored by 2 1/2 , Over/under 49

SouthernJet

Winning a superbowl is worth a first rounder and a half million dollar fine. Pats are gonna cheat every possible way before and during this game. Until nfl starts stripping titles, it will continue from this crew.

ha ha you should form a group along with the American government and stop this travesty that is going on in the National Football League....like how can you see it, but not enough ppl could see this..

I mean why won't somebody doing something about this!!!!

lol....comedy!

ha ha you should form a group along with the American government and stop this travesty that is going on in the National Football League....like how can you see it, but not enough ppl could see this..

I mean why won't somebody doing something about this!!!!

lol....comedy!

I understand you transfer your hyper emotional reaction to things to others but I'm looking at this logically. If the benefits of a crime are greater than the negative consequences of the punishment for getting caught, people will make the logical choice to go for it. In a way I don't blame Belichick. He probably view the draft picks and fines as the cost of doing business and worth it for the advantage that is conferred by aggressively challenging the rules. I wish we had a coach that was willing to do the same and push the envelope. Maybe not as much as Belly, but really we're just talking about matters of degrees.

Hope you're right but I think Brady wins this one by a huge margin.

Brady has never faced a defense this great in a playoff game before.  Remember, the Patriots weren't good enough to make the playoffs the year of that legendary 2002 Tampa Bay Buccs D.  And they still had Bledsoe starting when the 2000 Ravens won it all.

Referee Bill Vinovich will lead the seven-person crew of game officials selected to work Super BowlXLIX on Sunday, Feb. 1 at University of Phoenix Stadium, the NFL announced Tuesday.

The other members of the Super Bowl XLIX officiating crew are Bill Schuster (umpire), Dana McKenzie(head linesman),

Vinovich, Schuster, McKenzie and Miles are officiating in their first Super Bowl

the fix is in.  past* by 30

Bill Vinovich will be the referee for the officiating staff at Super Bowl XLIX on Feb. 1 in Glendale, Ariz., reports Football Zebras. Vinovich has been an NFL referee for 10 years and is a former NFL officiating supervisor. He most recently worked the Divisional round playoff game between the Baltimore Ravens and the New England Patriots last Saturday.

Although the Green Bay Packers-Dallas Cowboys game dominated the officiating headlines last weekend, the Ravens-Patriots matchup was not without controversy.

Ravens coach John Harbaugh was mad at the referees for his team not receiving enough notice when the Patriots used some unusual substitution methods and formations. The NFL confirmed that the formations and substitution patterns were legal, but Harbaugh insisted that they were deceptive and gave New England an unfair advantage.

CAN YOU GUYS STOP CHEATING ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 of those 4 INTs were not Wilson's fault at all, as they were tipped by his own WRs.  Were you even watching the game?  or were you at Gillette Stadium sucking on New England's footballs before their kickoff ?

The fair-weather Pats fan from Houston, Tx is scared that his team is facing a real defense after facing that soft Colts D in the AFCG and Brady won't be able to get the balls deflated so he can throw those low to the ground passes to Edelman and Gronk on those interior crossing routes that are the basis of their entire offense.

F*ck New England and F*ck the Stupid Fair Weather Fans

ONLY BANDWAGON PATSIE FANS watch ESPN

If you have NFLN why even bother with ESPN?  NFLN's shows covering the NFL are 50X better than ESPN's shows with Elizabeth Halfabrain's wife and whatever Pats fan rooting for New England.  Don't even get me started on mindless tabloid celebrity pseudo sports sewage that is First Take, Around the Horn and PTI. 

ESPN IS UNWATCHABLE

Tex is a troll - you need to put him on ignore.

If he's not a username passed out among the mods to flame boards and get people posting I'd be really saddened if he was an actual person.  Who the f*ck has time to make 10,000,000 postings on messageboards of a team he isn't even a fan of?

The fair-weather Pats fan from Houston, Tx is scared that his team is facing a real defense after facing that soft Colts D in the AFCG and Brady won't be able to get the balls deflated so he can throw those low to the ground passes to Edelman and Gronk on those interior crossing routes that are the basis of their entire offense.

F*ck New England and F*ck the Stupid Fair Weather Fans

Don't forget the illegal picks on every passing route.... THAT! is the basis of their entire offense

Brady has never faced a defense this great in a playoff game before.  Remember, the Patriots weren't good enough to make the playoffs the year of that legendary 2002 Tampa Bay Buccs D.  And they still had Bledsoe starting when the 2000 Ravens won it all.

I hope you're wrong but Seattle's secondary is slightly banged up. The one wk break will help them but they wont be 100%. This is Brady's best shot at another SB ring. I doubt he passes it up. Just a hunch.

If he's not a username (TEX) passed out among the mods to flame boards and get people posting I'd be really saddened if he was an actual person.  Who the f*ck has time to make 10,000,000 postings on messageboards of a team he isn't even a fan of?

interesting idea but nah can't be true.  thanks anyway.

Archived