Report: NFL investigating whether Patriots purposely deflated footballs during win over Colts

CM28

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ball attendant is employed by the team which makes the scam possible.

So the Pats employ a 15-year old ballboy, instruct him to deflate the balls on the sideline and make sure the ref standing right next to him doesn't see?

You guys must believe in the Tooth Fairy and Easter Bunny as well.

So the Pats employ a 15-year old ballboy, instruct him to deflate the balls on the sideline and make sure the ref standing right next to him doesn't see?

that's some victory lap you are doing, lol

it must suck to have belicheat piss on your head every season

Wow this is an outstanding point!!

Just WOW!!

Insane.....  This Commissioner is a stooge and he and the Pats are literally destroying the game with stuff like this!

I heard on ESPN that they may have been doing this at all of their home games. I dont understand why, if this is true, that they felt the need to do it. Bill is just a cheater at heart and cant control himself I guess.

The story here in Indy is that when Brady was intercepted by Jackson he noticed that the ball appeared to feel lighter and much softer. I would not be surprised to find out that this is a true story since Bill has no problem cheating. However, if it is true, it did not play a role in the horrible play by the Colts.

The story here in Indy is that when Brady was intercepted by Jackson he noticed that the ball appeared to feel lighter and much softer. I would not be surprised to find out that this is a true story since Bill has no problem cheating. However, if it is true, it did not play a role in the horrible play by the Colts.

Per BoB Glauber, Bellie did not deny they were using deflated footballs

LOL ... no, only you would orchestrate it that way.

I heard on ESPN that they may have been doing this at all of their home games. I dont understand why, if this is true, that they felt the need to do it. Bill is just a cheater at heart and cant control himself I guess.

So an opposing player (who's team is getting their ass kicked) noticed a a deflated football on one play, but the officials who place the ball on every single play, notice nothing?

That sounds real plausible.

So an opposing player (who's team is getting their ass kicked) noticed a a deflated football on one play, but the officials who place the ball on every single play, notice nothing?

In Goodell's NFL, very much so

I know why the chowds are so cranky

they thought a SB win would erase spygate and thay had that thought last night. They envisioned unlimited trolling license and now we have shula calling belicheat for what he is, the poor sportsmanship of declaring yourself ineligible and running to the line to snap the ball, and now deflate-gate

that would piss me off too, lol

Don't be ridiculous.

Pats fans sound stupid for insisting that this isn't possible.

Fans of everyone else sound stupid thinking it'll change anything.

Monetary fine for any advantage to make the SB? Totally worth the risk, pay it if you get caught. They don't take wins away, and that's why Beady arrogantly laughs this stuff off.

Ha ha

Jet fans are mad as hell! Lol

Saying we are mad over and over again does not make it true. 

I am amused. But I am far from mad. 

You keep telling me I sound a. Mad or b. Stupid. 

Yet you're the one who has spent your entire day off defending the Pats against me when I having been saying throughout this thread that I didn't think the deflated balls helped the Pats win yesterday and you can't name a single first round pick of the team you claim to be a die hard fan of from any season prior to their first championship. 

I've said it before in this thread: I don't want you banned ever. You are too entertaining and absolutely adorable. I want you on this site forever. 

Actually they were only down 14 when Jackson picked off that pass and it led to the Colts closing the gap to 14-7. Did you even watch the game?

Archived