new content for the ladies???

bitonti

i think there should be a spring time article for the authors of Bren Haus of Style/GG love column - Verde and Garb could help as well if they so desired -

- top 10 NFL draft hotties -

the article practically writes itself

Matt Roth i've already seen mentioned by Bren on the board as someone she wouldn't kick out of bed for eating crackers -

also ladies i would imagine you guys would be interested in the shirtless pic in my Evan Mathis profile - the dude's trainer sent it to me after a workout -

mathis_workout.jpg

see what im sayin? top 10 draft hotties!!! it would be a great article!!

ps- i'm confident in my own sexuality to help research the list - too bad we don't draft sheep otherwise TS could help...

mmmmmmm sheep. :lol::lol:

We actually have a women's lib movement here, Bit. Our women are too proud to clamor after hot men. Except me. :lol::lol::lol: And you, of course. Holla. :lol:

what you talking about willis?

i have no problem clamoring..LOL..anyone else? Bren? Artsy? GGG? Garb? 28? cmon ladies...speak up... we want HOT men... :twisted: :lol:

mmmmmmm sheep. :lol::lol:

We actually have a women's lib movement here, Bit. Our women are too proud to clamor after hot men. Except me. :lol::lol::lol: And you, of course. Holla. :lol:

Proud Shmoud!

HUBBA HUBBA

Thanks for that Bit! If you're trying to score brownie points...well done!

EVAN MATHIS......... <sigh>5.gif

men...not boys...:roll: you are the one that seems a bit obsessed with young boys.. and their teacher fantasies .,,..,;)

I am just trying to prevent them from enabling your...err addicition. If you are not carefull you will turn out like Smizzy Jackson there. :wink:

what you talking about willis?

i have no problem clamoring..LOL..anyone else? Bren? Artsy? GGG? Garb? 28? cmon ladies...speak up... we want HOT men... :twisted: :lol:

Men Men Men....men men men... :lol: Cute, well ripped, and full of abs. whoo hoo!! That Mathis guy is a cutie

Fags. Both of you get your mojos back before we ban your balls. :lol:

That would be great. They have to go to another board. They bad mouth us and when they are asked why they were banned they answer,

"My Game was weak".

Jets28, I second that!

P.S. I hate where that photo ends! :twisted:

i agree ;) just a little bit further would have been nice.... hmmm :twisted: where can we get more pics like this "NFL draft gone wild!" oooh la la.. :twisted:

It would be a pleasure to join the other gals in this endeavor. I really do believe we can do better than Bit's first entry.
Well let us ban together and look for "Top 10 Draft Hotties" ASAP...I'll be happy to help. I hate where that blasted photo ends also Verde....damnit.. :twisted:

Archived