Deflate-Gate \ Patriots Cheating Again Thread: MERGED

indygirl4jets

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bob Kraft in Phoenix: the league and media owe Belichick, Brady, and the team an apology for wrongful, hurtful accusations.

Kraft still stands behind the idea that atmospheric change was responsible for the loss of air pressure in the balls. 

Yeah, it's not so much that they think this is what did it... it's more about them challenging the investigation / the league to prove it didn't. They are defining the parameters of guilt. It's a smart strategy, it forces the league into a situation where they have to disprove atmospheric conditions, which is virtually impossible to do, because the Patriots can always claim something about the test wasn't the same, so the results weren't the same.

The only thing the NFL can do at this point is get someone to confess to doing it, and doing it upon the order or bribe of someone from the Patriots. As you would expect from a great strategist, this is a great strategy.

I'm not sure wtf people like Deion and Kurt Warner are talking about with "I love that they were so animated in defending themselves!" The key thing is what Deion is saying, "nothing makes you more upset than getting accused of something you didn't do". Yeah, which is why after totally NOT coming across this way in the first 2 press conferences, the Patriots have launched a series of "surprise" press conferences to put on a more "outraged" show, since all the experts on body language and lying called them out on not acting the way innocent people would act.

Tom Brady talking about how he didn't hear Kraft's segment... he's lying, that's not a real smile. When he juts his tongue out, talks out of the side of his mouth. Wow this mother****er is the most disingenuous piece of sh*t. 

It looks like the only real satisfaction that anyone outside the Patriots and their fans will get will be the miserable time the Patriots are having and will have leading up to their Super Bowl defending and listening and reading all of the cheating accusations...Everyone knows they're cheaters and they have to live with it...It's like OJ beating the rap but everyone knows he did it...Bon Appetit' Patsies

this is better than an opera, play or movie

every past* presser gets more and more bizarre, and we aren't even at media day !!!!

add to that 8 hours of pre-game and the damage will be done

past* = cheater

cheater = past*

forever

people still remember the black sox and rosie perez

Belichick now refusing to answer questions about their cheating....AFTER Kraft acted angry and demanded an apology from everyone for catching them cheating!!! You can't make this stuff up...

This is what happens when you have the commissioner in your back pocket....

It is actually disgusting and not even funny anymore.

a little bounty gate for good measure ?    but hey, beastmode better not grab his jock

PHOENIX -- Seattle Seahawks linebacker K.J. Wright was disappointed to hear that former teammate Brandon Browner said he will tell his New England Patriots teammates to try to hurt injured Seahawks Earl Thomas and Richard Sherman during the Super Bowl.

"I didn't know he said that, but we don't play like that," Wright said Monday. "We don't go out there and try to hurt guys. And I don't care if they do have an injury. We're not going out there trying to hurt people, and especially guys you're close to. If he said that, it's fine, but that's not our main focus."

Thomas suffered a separated shoulder in the NFC Championship and Sherman suffered a sprained elbow ligament. Both men are expected to play on Sunday.

Here is what Browner said in an interview with ESPN's Josina Anderson:

"Those guys are tough. At the end of the game, Sherman was holding his arm like he had a sling on it. But at the end of the day, this is about the Super Bowl. I'm gonna tell my teammates, 'Go hit that elbow. Go hit that shoulder. Most definitely. Try to break it if you can.' You're gonna be my best friend after the game, but I know you want the Super Bowl just as bad as I do."

Wright had not seen the video, but said the Seahawks would never use that tactic on an opponent.

"If you know a player's injured, you don't try to re-hurt him," Wright said. "You just try to play ball and play hard. But as far as going out there and targeting certain areas, that's unacceptable and shouldn't be in football."

Yeah, it's not so much that they think this is what did it... it's more about them challenging the investigation / the league to prove it didn't. They are defining the parameters of guilt. It's a smart strategy, it forces the league into a situation where they have to disprove atmospheric conditions, which is virtually impossible to do, because the Patriots can always claim something about the test wasn't the same, so the results weren't the same.

The only thing the NFL can do at this point is get someone to confess to doing it, and doing it upon the order or bribe of someone from the Patriots. As you would expect from a great strategist, this is a great strategy.

I'm not sure wtf people like Deion and Kurt Warner are talking about with "I love that they were so animated in defending themselves!" The key thing is what Deion is saying, "nothing makes you more upset than getting accused of something you didn't do". Yeah, which is why after totally NOT coming across this way in the first 2 press conferences, the Patriots have launched a series of "surprise" press conferences to put on a more "outraged" show, since all the experts on body language and lying called them out on not acting the way innocent people would act.

Same thing can be said about tests conducted by NE to debunk their claims.

The strongest evidence, and it should be sufficient, is the consistently stable air pressure of Indy's balls.

Same thing can be said about tests conducted by NE to debunk their claims.

The strongest evidence, and it should be sufficient, is the consistently stable air pressure of Indy's balls.

I agree, but this is why NE is now taking every opportunity to define guilt as the league debunking the atmosphere tests, which can be run by 50 different labs and get 50 different results. In other words, NE is trying to steer it towards inconclusive.

I agree, but this is why NE is now taking every opportunity to define guilt as the league debunking the atmosphere tests, which can be run by 50 different labs and get 50 different results. In other words, NE is trying to steer it towards inconclusive.

I think in the end what we are seeing is desperate men telling lies to cover lies.  

KRAFT WANTS AN APOLOGY  

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/patriots-owner-robert-kraft-wants-nfl-apology-if-investigation-clears-team-012749667.html

What's key here is that Kraft wants an apology IF the Weaver (sp?) organization comes back and says that nobody tampered (or words to that effect) with the balls.  So,  this is probably a private organization that the Patriots hired.  

The only ones that can set this straight are the Seahawks by kicking the living snot out of Brady and the Pats. That will end everything.

The only ones that can set this straight are the Seahawks by kicking the living snot out of Brady and the Pats. That will end everything.

This will only end everything temporarily. They will continue cheating like they have been for Mummbles entire career in NE.

If this ends with anything less then the proverbial "death penalty" for this sh*t show of a franchise, I'm done spending my hard earned cash of Goodell's nfl.

The way it looks now is the arrogant scumbags are spitting in the faces of every fan of the league outside their sheepish cult followers. Knowing they will escape punishment for essentially stealing 6 conference championships and at least 3 Super Bowls.

Hate to say it but the NFL has the credibility of the NBA of the 2000's.

This will only end everything temporarily. They will continue cheating like they have been for Mummbles entire career in NE.

If this ends with anything less then the proverbial "death penalty" for this sh*t show of a franchise, I'm done spending my hard earned cash of Goodell's nfl.

The way it looks now is the arrogant scumbags are spitting in the faces of every fan of the league outside their sheepish cult followers. Knowing they will escape punishment for essentially stealing 6 conference championships and at least 3 Super Bowls.

Hate to say it but the NFL has the credibility of the NBA of the 2000's.

Very True

Archived