Deflate-Gate \ Patriots Cheating Again Thread: MERGED

indygirl4jets

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since Jets fans love conspiracy theories without any factual information, here is mine:

It was the Colts who deflated the Patriots balls.

Find the right opportunity in the game (Jackson's INT) to make it like the deflated balls are an issue.

Leak it to the NFL, wrongly accusing the Pats are chaeting.

Let the media, and 31 other dumbass fan bases, run with it.

How did I do?

So your saying Brady threw 12 ints in the game - spin again Tx 

Paying players to purposely injure, and ruin careers, is not the same as lettting a little air out of the ball.

Hell, letting the air out of a ball is no different than farting.

How many NFL HC's have been suspended for breaking wind?

In actuality its worse , cheating impacts the integrity of the game

I just had someone in my office use the whole "I don't see what the big deal is, everybody cheats" card. 

You know it's funny, you would think that if others were doing all this cheating they too would be caught from time to time. Why is it that the Pats have been caught so many times while the vast majority haven't been caught once?

Tell him,. "Dude you can only blame the dog for farting so many times."

I just had someone in my office use the whole "I don't see what the big deal is, everybody cheats" card.

You know it's funny, you would think that if others were doing all this cheating they too would be caught from time to time. Why is it that the Pats have been caught so many times while the vast majority haven't been caught once?

Too funny. Why bother having any rules then? Might as well see what team can out cheat the other.

Only in a cheaters fans world

I gotta be honest though....I think it was worth them winning last week - to see the cheaters get caught again...

Bellicheat should be added to the dictionary.....Should become a noun...

Bellicheat (bell-i-cheat) previously respected authority figure that has continually broken rules and cheated to advance his or her career.

So I just texted a Pats friend of mine - saying Bellicheat will get suspended...his exact text back...

not happening.  let's see the proof. Pats are like the mafia.  no one will say sh*t."

That was from a Pat fan...

Pats better hope they don't cut anyone who only cares about money and has no loyalty to anyone this offseason................

453666306.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1

Pats better hope they don't cut anyone who only cares about money and has no loyalty to anyone this offseason................

453666306.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1

Revis being the one to spill the beans on this after signing elsewhere would be absolutely hilarious.  Might even make it worth seeing one of the all-time great Jets play in a Pats uniform.

Lets assume this went on all season. could it have affected the outcome of a game or 2 or 5? If so maybe they would not have home field during playoffs? just sayin

Lets also assume Patsfantx is still a troll.........how ya been TX?

13 pages of discussion and no one laffed at the Brady yearning for 11 deflated balls = oline & lance armstrong in a hotub?

c'mon guys step up your games here

Look we have all been hearing this stuff coming out of the Pats "faithful" all calling any and everybody who is getting fed up and just plain disgusted by the actions of this team and especially that A-hole head coach, a guy who is not only a cheater but also a sore sport. Remember him storming off the field and not even shaking Coughlin's hand after that Super Bowl loss?

So...we are all now being referred to as "haters" regardless of whether or not we hate that team or not it's even more about the love of a sport that has been taking hit after hit by these type of scandals and this type of coddling being done to protect the legacy of the game's "greatest Head Coach and Quarterback". How does Goodell sweep this one under the rug? 

How many of us old timers have started to like the game less and less? For me it pretty much started after seeing one team being given preferential treatment again and again, from calls on the field, to new rules, to one fat fock intentionally trying to hurt opposing QBs while his teammate cries like a little girl whenever he gets touched. Goodell has to go, Belichick needs to be suspended for the season and the Pats need to be penalized  

Nightmare scenario for Goodell now. Two weeks before the Super Bowl and this is the only thing anyone is going to talk about. If he suspends Belichick for the Super Bowl, it basically kills the game, but if the Pats go in there and win it, it's going to be asterisked for eternity.

Imo, I think the move is to go out there today and announce a million dollar fine with the promise that the investgation is still ongoing, then a week after the game you announce that Belichick is suspended one year.

Why does it kill the game?

Being realistic.

The NFL is a billion dollar business and no team will jeopardize the brand. 

Being realistic.

The NFL is a billion dollar business and no team will jeopardize the brand. 

No one team though is bigger than the brand...

Exactly why Goodell will drop the hammer on Belichick and the Pats.

Belichick suspended for the Super Bowl, Major fine, and loss of draft pick(s)

No one team though is bigger than the brand...

Exactly why Goodell will drop the hammer on Belichick and the Pats.

Belichick suspended for the Super Bowl, Major fine, and loss of draft pick(s)

This will never happen.  And I would be surprised if the equpment manager (Ernie Adams dressed up as a teenager) implicates Bellichick even though the order must have come from the top.

Big problem for Goodell here is that even if the Pats didn't do it (which is almost impossible to believe) his destroying of the Spygate tapes gives him no credibility here.

Anything he does other than a massive suspension and 1st round pick will be looked at as favoritism.  This is going to be a big punishment.

Archived