Deflate-Gate \ Patriots Cheating Again Thread: MERGED

indygirl4jets

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly how will Goodell "prove" these baseless accusations?

base·less
ˈbāsləs/ adjective

1. without foundation in fact.
"baseless allegations"

Really?

Pats fans swimming in a culture of cheating.   Taking on the personality of the team they root for.  Pats are an absolute disgrace to the game.  Just shameful.  Cheating when they don't need to just because the HC thinks he should and can.  Can't get more disgusting than that.

I wouldn't exactly call the fact that the nfl made a statement that the balls were accurately checked before kickoff and were re-checked at halftime, to be found 2psi under regulation, baseless. up to 3psi was let out of these balls,manually

I wouldn't exactly call the fact that the nfl made a statement that the balls were accurately checked before kickoff and were re-checked at halftime, to be found 2psi under regulation, baseless. up to 3psi was let out of these balls,manually

Can you also provide the results of the Colts balls that were checked?

This is stupid but cheating is cheating and Belicheck has been caught multiple times. It might be time to suspend the dude for next season... and that's being completely objective. Belicheck and the Patriots organization as a whole have no respect for the rules. Time to drop the hammer on them.

Stephen A Smith suggested a year suspension and I totally agree. This is a HC who micromanages EVERY aspect of his club so don't think for a minute he didn't know what was going on. It presented Brady with an unfair competitive advantage and it DID play a role in the outcome of the game. Plus, like BigRy56 said, this is an organization that has no respect for the rules and LOOKS for ways to get over. They have severely tarnished their own legacy and the NFL should put asterisks behind EVERY SB win. I also would be like MLB and not allow cheaters into the Hall of Fame regardless of victories or championships. Cheaters should not prosper.

OK Tex... put your money where your mouth is.  

What punishment do you predict that the NFL will levy against the Cheats?

a. Significant Fine

b. Forfeiture of draft pick(s)

c. both of the above

d. Suspension of one or more coaches

e. none

f. other

Yep, it's amongst the top stories on both FOX and CNN Websites.

Pats Fans might want to dismiss it, but it's seemingly getting a massive push by the mainstream media.

Bellichek and Co. will likely finish up their careers as both the greatest Coach/QB Combo ever.......and as well documented cheaters a la Phil Niekro the HOF Cheater/Pitcher.

RichArd Nixon of head football coaches

Baseless? The league officials CAUGHT them red handed fool. You are a fan of an organization that does not care about the rulebook and will look for ANY way to get over or around it. Bill Belicheat has EARNED the nickname and don't try to say that this micromanager didn't know and give his approval of this. F-ing cheaters. BB should NEVER be elected to HOF. They should build an addition and call it the Pats room of cheaters.

The Pats didn't need to deflate ball to beat Indy.

then why do it? Can BB see the future and KNOW the Pats would beat Indy handily? NO!!! They did it for a competitive advantage. Brady was probably having a hard time throwing the ball in pregame practice so they did it. AGAINST the rules, which Belicheat could not care less about. I am sooooooo glad he turned down HC of the NYJ, because he is a piece of sh*t.

Belly didn't help himself when he answered questions about it either.  Does anyone honestly believe that all of this was going on after the game and NOBODY bothered to tell him about it?  Nobody on the Patriots staff saw refs taking footballs away in bags during the game?  All footballs were tested after the game and when asked about it the following morning on radio, BB had a 3-4 silent pause before saying "this is the first I'm hearing of it".

In both halves of the game. NOT once but Twice since the balls the refs collected were taken AFTER the game. they were also found to be deflated at halftime.

a. Significant Fine

c. both of the above

e. none

f. other

I'm not Tex but I would predict a fine.  Would love to see a suspension and picks but not holding my breath.

Belly didn't help himself when he answered questions about it either.  Does anyone honestly believe that all of this was going on after the game and NOBODY bothered to tell him about it?  Nobody on the Patriots staff saw refs taking footballs away in bags during the game?  All footballs were tested after the game and when asked about it the following morning on radio, BB had a 3-4 silent pause before saying "this is the first I'm hearing of it".

Do you think a cheater WOULDN'T LIE? This guy is such a known micromanager of every aspect of his team that he not only HAD to know he had to give approval.

No matter what happens no one is getting suspended for the SB. The "investigation" will magically take longer than that, despite it being a simple thing of weighing the balls.

The punishments will be handed down this week on the hope that it will kill the story. The last thing the NFL wants is this investigation to continue through super bowl week. 

Either way, I love hearing the Tom Brady radio interview where he is asked about the deflated balls and he just laughs and laughs. I wonder if he still thinks its comical? 

Nothing can interrupt the wholesome family entertainment of lip-synched bubblegum autotune  accompanying  fireworks shooting out of Ms. Perry's ample bosom. 

Bellicheat already destroyed anything wholesome about the Superbowl with his cheating.  It's dead.  All we have left is the possibility of Katies ample breast slippage to save the day. 

Tx?  Are you there?  Pick one or just shut your troll face going forward. Or are you too afraid to commit to one of these (cowardly, if so):

a. Significant Fine

c. both of the above

e. none

f. other

The punishments will be handed down this week on the hope that it will kill the story. The last thing the NFL wants is this investigation to continue through super bowl week. 

Either way, I love hearing the Tom Brady radio interview where he is asked about the deflated balls and he just laughs and laughs. I wonder if he still thinks its comical? 

last time he laughed before a superbowl...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lk-wWUQKBg

Archived