Deflate-Gate \ Patriots Cheating Again Thread: MERGED

indygirl4jets

How does that help the Jets?

Even if BB gets suspended for the season, Jets will win no more than 4-6 games and the Pats will continue to win their annual 12+ games.

How do yo see that helping the Jets?

Right!

It doesn't help the Jets.

I say take him out for the SB so he doesn't get it added to his HOF resume

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if BB gets suspended for the season, Jets will win no more than 4-6 games and the Pats will continue to win their annual 12+ games.

So if the Pats win 12 games without Belichick will you then admit he is nothing more than a hack who tripped over a HoF QB in the 6th round?

I actually feel kind of bad for the rest of the team.  They probably had zero part in this, just busting their humps to win the game and their scumbag Head Coach and QB made a decision that tarnishes the rest of the teams amazing season.  It really is a shame. I'd be pissed if I were a player.  I'd probably want BB to punished for tarnishing their reputation let alone damaging the integrity of the game. 

I love players and fans referencing Blounts game. As of deflated balls don't let you hong on to the ball better as a RB. Simply stupid.

Even that is meaningless. 

They made the decision to deflate the balls prior to knowing how the game would play out.

Their performance is immaterial. 

Twice a year I don;t have to look at his disgusting troll grimace. Not much but i will take it.

When the story first came out I didn't think that there would be much to it. But as information keeps coming out it appears that the Patriots did actually deflate the balss after they were given to the officials. The NFL is not going to have much choice here but to suspend Belichek for the Super Bowl and the 2015 season. The penalty should be as steep as what was given to Sean Payton. 

I actually feel kind of bad for the rest of the team.  They probably had zero part in this, just busting their humps to win the game and their scumbag Head Coach and QB made a decision that tarnishes the rest of the teams amazing season.  I really is a shame. I'd be pissed if I were a player.  I'd probably want BB to punished for tarnishing their reputation let alone damaging the integrity of the game. 

Bellicheat is the devil.

PatsFanTX, on 21 Jan 2015 - 3:54 PM, said: How does that help the Jets? Even if BB gets suspended for the season, Jets will win no more than 4-6 games and the Pats will continue to win their annual 12+ games. How do yo see that helping the Jets?

So if the Pats win 12 games without Belichick will you then admit he is nothing more than a hack who tripped over a HoF QB in the 6th round?

LMAO!   Nice Trap! 

Everybody knows that without cheating the Patriots are a 3 win team, max.

Jets sweep a non-cheating Pats* team, so make that 6-8 for your prediction.

Automatic 4-0 record if you take Rex's Bills and McDaniels' Pats* (lolol)

2015 it's all Jets in the SuperBOWLE

Bellicheat is the devil.

Its surprising that CTM doesnt root of the Pats.  They're perfect for each other.

Wake me up when they suspend someone...right now its all speculation and a circle jerk. Nothing is "facts" at the moment.

I'm convinced this will be covered up and swept under the rug.  Convinced.

Wake me up when they suspend someone...right now its all speculation and a circle jerk. Nothing is "facts" at the moment.

Polite Method:

"I don't think there will be any suspensions unless some of the speculation ends up turning into fact"

Pompous Douchebag Method:

"Nobody is getting suspended"

The former method fosters conversations and discussions of merit, the latter just makes you look like a dick who thinks he's smarter than everyone. 

Polite Method:

"I don't think there will be any suspensions unless some of the speculation ends up turning into fact"

The former method fosters conversations and discussions of merit, the latter just makes you look like a dick who thinks he's smarter than everyone. 

Very clever personal attack.  Please stop.  Thannx. 

I see people are calling for his suspension, but I don't see where that's the punishment from the NFL. Most likely it's a fine, and draft picks.

You have to wait and see. Goodell has a history of bowing to public pressure because he is a weak-willed idiot. 

If the demand for a suspension is loud enough, you might just see one. 

I doubt it will happen but I will giggle my ass off if it does. 

Polite Method:

Never seen your screen name before, but you seem whiney. If you have an issue with an opinion, you can always block me. Sorry I didn't foster a conversation with you.

You have to wait and see. Goodell has a history of bowing to public pressure because he is a weak-willed idiot.

If the demand for a suspension is loud enough, you might just see one.

I doubt it will happen but I will giggle my ass off if it does.

Then how will you poop?

wouldn't be surprised if brady get some sort of punishment also. or maybe he just retires. pats will be back to yearly suckage after that.

FWIW , Francessa says he think Belichick is gonna get suspended for the super bowl..and then heavier suspension after the game, que the francesa haters that's fine but the guy still knows people

I was just going to post this too and he explained his and the conventional wisdom BEHIND this thinking. If they wait to levy penalties AFTeR the SB then they already won and they already profited from their cheating. This will piss the whole sports world off and they can't just allow the Colts to play the game because they got blown out so Mike says the only logical solution is to suspend the Head Coach-and he thinks that that's what will happen. I hope he's right. 

Archived