Deflate-Gate \ Patriots Cheating Again Thread: MERGED

indygirl4jets

The NFL will take the temperature this time tomorrow and see where they are at.  By that time the focus will be squarely where it should have been all along. i.e. the impact of low pressure footballs on the rate of fumbling.

That will be the smoking gun, both barrels. 

The running backs had to know

The QB had to know

Statistics simply don't lie by that margin.

And once the world is concentrating on that they will conclude that BB had to be aware of the impact of ball pressure on the rate of fumbles and that makes a very large segment of his press conference today into a collection of bald faced lies.

Yep, those wheels really fell off.

The Pats are playing in their 6th Super Bowl in 13 years.

How did the Jets do this year?

Yea, keep telling yourself that, whatever works for you...My team doesn't cheat...for months (and even years) you guys have laughed off all the cheating talk and now you're cheating scumbag team stuck it to you again...You and that scummy franchise will never live this down...The Patriots are a joke and will never be treated with respect again...Enjoy it, man

Win or lose the Super Bowl - The Patsies** have been exposed for who they are.  When the majority of Americans see the word Patriot - they immediately think cheaters.  The circus show is in Foxboro.  How sad for the NFL and football in general.

I'm kinda love/hate with Francessa. BUT, he is the ONLY one at the Fan who is taking a hard line here. Carton could just be looking for callers and debate, but if he believes the stuff he said this morning than he's dumber than I thought. Beningo has seriously disappointed me as well. 

Benign has no knowledge. Usually can't listen to Francessa because he has hatred of jets. But it think he has no love for Belichek either. He does make alot of sense here. You have enough circumstantial evidence to suspend the Coach for Super Bowl. Then you can take your time interview people around the Patriots. Offer lie dectector tests. And after all is said and done suspend Belichek for the year and reduce cap space by a significant number. 

Win or lose the Super Bowl - The Patsies** have been exposed for who they are.  When the majority of Americans see the word Patriot - they immediately think cheaters.  The circus show is in Foxboro.  How sad for the NFL and football in general.

Believe it or not. Whoever hated the pats before will cont. to, the rest of the world (non footballs and media outlets) you speak of, will pay no attention to this and go back doing what they were doing.

This will change very little when its all said and done. Even with BB getting suspended (if) look at bounty gate. It's over and done with and everyone as moved on.

Of course again, rival fans and people who hate them will continue to hate them, but nothing else changes. Like that. I think.

Yep, those wheels really fell off.

The Pats are playing in their 6th Super Bowl in 13 years.

How did the Jets do this year?

And now thanks to their insufferable arrogance - none of those will ever be viewed as legitimate. Enjoy your Lombarski trophies like they were Bolex watches.

Believe it or not. Whoever hated the pats before will cont. to, the rest of the world (non footballs and media outlets) you speak of, will pay no attention to this and go back doing what they were doing.

This will change very little when its all said and done. Even with BB getting suspended (if) look at bounty gate. It's over and done with and everyone as moved on.

Of course again, rival fans and people who hate them will continue to hate them, but nothing else changes. Like that. I think.

I'd have to agree with you, things will go back to normal over time, but in my opinion there's only so many times you can push the envelope. A suspension is needed, whether it's for the Super Bowl or next year. Have to make a statement here.

believe it or not. whoever hated the pats before will cont. to, the rest of the world (non footballs and media outlets) you speak of, will pay no attention to this and go back doing what they were doing.

of course again, rival fans and people who hate that will continue to hate that, nothing change. like that.

Keep dreaming, Troll, the Patsies will now be treated by everyone like the repeat cheaters they are...Benefit of the doubt BS is over, you guys and you're team are a joke...Keep trolling Jet boards though...Its must be such a fulfilling existance you and the rest of the Patsie Trolls live...

so the NFL said the word/decision/ whatever would come in 2-3 days, tomorrow is 3 days

they have to be in total panic mode after brady's presser.  he looked scared sh*tless !!

they haven't spoken to brady, so that tells me one of two things

1: he is not the target of the probe, and they already have what they need to hang belicheat

2: they won't do a damned thing until after the superbowl, because hey it's the superbowl and nobody cares about integrity

I bet it's #2, and that is a HUGE mistake

• Upvote 1

I'd have to agree with you, things will go back to normal over time, but in my opinion there's only so many times you can push the envelope. A suspension is needed, whether it's for the Super Bowl or next year. Have to make a statement here.

Yea, I know Goodell is sitting there banging his head, for all he had to deal with this year with Ray Rice and A. Peterson he gotta "save face" and come down hard. Well at least he should save face and try to.

and that lousy press conference by Brady didn't help me. Somebody is lying. 

Yea, I know Goodell is sitting there banging his head, for all he had to deal with this year with Ray Rice and A. Peterson he gotta "save face" and come down hard. Well at least he should save face and try to.

the irony is they would have been better off with the spygate defense of "yeah we did it but it's no big deal and we just misunderstood the rule"

the cover up is always worse

• Upvote 1

Even this guy is turning on the Pats. This is a big sh*t sandwich for Goodell. 

Even this guy is turning on the Pats. This is a big sh*t sandwich for Goodell. 

no no not turning on them. still a fan and will always be.

but i always call a spade a spade, if you f'ed up, you f'ed up, i was always taught that. The pats f'ed up, but i'm not gonna stop being a fan or not not celebrate if they win the superbowl.

• Upvote 3

I have a sinking suspicion Brady has been using underinflated balls for years. It will explain how a puny 6th round pick no one thought anything of could become a hall of famer. Remember his first few years his stats were nothing special. Underinflated balls give the QB a great grip and makes it much easier for receivers to catch the ball. The NFL needs to review untampered footballs from Bradys previous games.

• Upvote 1

Criminals usually destroy evidence after the crime. So maybe those balls are all available and most likely they can track down the balls the Pats used for the Ravens game but i am sure they are all inflated with correct PSI at this moment of time.

Or burn them...(spygate reference)

• Upvote 1

Suddenly, Belichick knows nothing about football rules and procedures. Strange for someone widely viewed as an extremely detailed coach. Before today, Pats fans would tell you he could recite the entire rulebook off the top of his head.

FWIW....I think Brad Johnson was saying on Lebatard show yesterday that they rotate balls every 3 games.

During the inspection, the refs place a dot on the ball.  If they see one with 3, they throw it out.

I think Brady's end up at Sport Chalet cause the one I got is always flat.

• Upvote 1