Deflate-Gate \ Patriots Cheating Again Thread: MERGED

indygirl4jets

Being a fan of a team that cheats is any better?? You can defend or brush off the ways they have cheated but its true and everyone knows it. Brady has had the same equipment manager since 01. They have used every cheating way to their advantage. Good luck in the superbowl. You wont be able to manipulate the balls the way Brady likes them. Another loss for the cheating Pats.

Are the sammich's ready yet?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On Patsfans.com., the overwhelming consensus is that the cold air caused the Pats' footballs to drop in PSI. They've even acknowledged that Indy's footballs were properly inflated, but their "theory" is that while the officials were testing the Pats' balls, Indy's balls had a chance to warm up to room temperature. It's truly astonishing.

Did you read the one where they think it's a Mob set-up to get Brady. They bet heavy on Seattle and are trying to get Brady kicked out of the Super Bowl?

On Patsfans.com., the overwhelming consensus is that the cold air caused the Pats' footballs to drop in PSI. They've even acknowledged that Indy's footballs were properly inflated, but their "theory" is that while the officials were testing the Pats' balls, Indy's balls had a chance to warm up to room temperature. It's truly astonishing.

I wonder what kind of theories they would have about spygate if belichick didn't admit to it?

What do you expect from a bunch of idiots? 

After reading thru 7 pages of post, I think TxPat had it nailed on page 2. Some unknown

Ball boy will be thrown under the bus for the good of the organization.

It will go something like this. Well I over heard Tom tell coach Bill that he like the ball a bit softer then we normally have them.

So I took it on myself to accommodate them without there knowledge. I really didn't feel I was doing anything wrong and did not realize I was breaking any rules. I take full responsibility for my actions, and have tended my letter of resignation to the club.

I am truly sorry for bringing any shame and disrespect to this great and honorable franchise.

This is what I thought would happen but I think it is less likely now that I know that Ted Wells of Paul Weiss is in charge of the investigation.  The guy is the real deal and he has a real law firm working for him. These guys are not going to whitewash this.  I expect that they are going to do a real investigation. 

Just read where Dungy also said the Solder TD shouldn't have counted , also said the Pats should have been flagged numerous times during the Ravens game for the eligible nonsense….amazing these guys just get away with this.

The bottom line. In the second half new footballs were inserted into the game and they maintained their pressure throughout the half therefore weather was not a factor. In the 1st half the balls being used were illegal - period. Forget all the bs regarding how it affected the game etc... Two things possibly happened. The PATS presented footballs for inspection below level (knowingly) and the refs did not detect it. The Pats may have figured out that there was a vulnerability in the screening of the balls and determined they could get away with it OR they were tampered with after the inspection. Given the uniformity of the loss of psi I think it will be the former.

Sure beats being a fan of a 4-12 football team that hasn't even had a winning record in 4 years.

Enjoy the Super Bowl next Sunday.

So,  it's okay for BB to ask the NFL to fine Woody Johnson for saying he would like to see Darrelle Revis back and did so even though Johson apologized.  Yet,  when it comes to the Almighty Patriots,  they can do whatever they so please and everyone should just bow down and  accept it.  I've been reading your posts and I don't believe you understand why everyone is so upset.  From all outward appearances,  the Patriots cheated.  There's a strong possibility,  based upon what other NFL quarterbacks are saying,  that Tom Brady was involved.   These actions are  unethical and destroy the integrity of the game.  And yes,  BB is ultimately responsible.  Both BB and TB should be suspended from the SB  in all fairness.  

So,  it's okay for BB to ask the NFL to fine Woody Johnson for saying he would like to see Darrelle Revis back and did so even though Johson apologized.  Yet,  when it comes to the Almighty Patriots,  they can do whatever they so please and everyone should just bow down and  accept it.  I've been reading your posts and I don't believe you understand why everyone is so upset.  From all outward appearances,  the Patriots cheated.  There's a strong possibility,  based upon what other NFL quarterbacks are saying,  that Tom Brady was involved.   These actions are  unethical and destroy the integrity of the game.  And yes,  BB is ultimately responsible.  Both BB and TB should be suspended from the SB  in all fairness.  

Tx understands. He just likes to play with Jets fans.  It's his hobby.

Posted Yesterday, 10:38 AM

Klecko73isGod, on 23 Jan 2015 - 09:34 AM, said:snapback.png

Why was this merged?

It's a totally different topic. 

I just merged your Mark Brunell thread into the Tom Brady Press Conference thread. Any other questions?

Man, Slats! You're like Bellichek when it comes to playing "Fast and Loose" with the Eligible/Ineligible rules in the Hurry-Up offense.  We posters can't keep up with you. You move threads and posts around in a flash!

Klecko may want to call a time out and review the rules.

Unfortunately had to listen to wfan and espn radio and I'm seeing everyone in the media has gotten the memo:

1. Belichick knew NOTHING

2. NFL head coaches have nothing to do with inflating balls

3. Brady might know something.

4. We have no evidence

Pathetic. I thought the media that covered actual news was terrible, the sports media is worse

After reading thru 7 pages of post, I think TxPat had it nailed on page 2. Some unknown

It will go something like this. Well I over heard Tom tell coach Bill that he like the ball a bit softer then we normally have them.

So I took it on myself to accommodate them without there knowledge. I really didn't feel I was doing anything wrong and did not realize I was breaking any rules. I take full responsibility for my actions, and have tended my letter of resignation to the club.

I am truly sorry for bringing any shame and disrespect to this great and honorable franchise.

He'll be rewarded with a F.O. job with MLS New England Revolution(owned by Kraft) and lifetime luxury box seats at Gillette. Not a bad promotion for taking the "Fall"

another rumor has it pats equip guy, inflated balls in a sauna, knowing the drastic change in temp, would allow for better deflation.

This is cheating as we all know the Intent

BElichivk and Brady are both lying. The under inflated balls help those receivers catching those low close to the ground passes on the cross and slant routes that have been Brady's bread and butter for years.

Wes Welker averages 100+ catches and 1,000 + yards every year with the pats and does nothing as soon as he leaves

BElichivk and Brady are both lying. The under inflated balls help those receivers catching those low close to the ground passes on the cross and slant routes that have been Brady's bread and butter for years.

Wes Welker averages 100+ catches and 1,000 + yards every year with the pats and does nothing as soon as he leaves

Of course they are lying, let them take a lie detector test.

there are experts who can tell when someone is lying, has someone did analysis on tapes?

And then Goodell should pull out the "Ignorance is no excuse" that he pulled with Payton and will fine and take draft picks away. Otherwise it will look like favoritism.

But if that doesn't happen and if the NFL is not going to do anything, they better provide a good alternative explanation on how it happened

Cbssports.com had a body language expert look at Belichick's press conference. The expert said Beluchick basically confessed to it with his body language while trying to play the "I'm dumb" card

I would like to see various Truth wizards analyze the tape

Unfortunately had to listen to wfan and espn radio and I'm seeing everyone in the media has gotten the memo:

1. Belichick knew NOTHING

2. NFL head coaches have nothing to do with inflating balls

3. Brady might know something.

4. We have no evidence

Pathetic. I thought the media that covered actual news was terrible, the sports media is worse

The only exception has been Francessa...he's destroyed them all week just as bad as most of us posters....his coverage has been top notch .

Archived