Deflate-Gate \ Patriots Cheating Again Thread: MERGED

indygirl4jets

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All you need to know about Kraft and Pats

Bart Hubbuch ‏@BartHubbuch  · 45m45 minutes ago 

New issue of GQ has a feature on Goodell in which unnamed NFL exec says RG and Kraft are so tight, Kraft is called "assistant commissioner."

If that's the case, shame on the other 31 owners for going along with it. They're going to make their money anyway, with or without Goodell so why don't they tell Goodell and/or Kraft to cut it out for the good of the league perception.

Despite no smoking gun(that is known) there is plenty of circumstantial evidence to show that somebody in that organization either deflated the balls manually or blew them up in a warm environment with the intent to cheat.

If that's the case, shame on the other 31 owners for going along with it. They're going to make their money anyway, with or without Goodell so why don't they tell Goodell and/or Kraft to cut it out for the good of the league perception.

Despite no smoking gun(that is known) there is plenty of circumstantial evidence to show that somebody in that organization either deflated the balls manually or blew them up in a warm environment with the intent to cheat.

Yes blowing them up with hot air, would be cheating for sure, as the intent is PSI will drop quicker in cold air.

The Advanced NFL Stat guys also notice a trend. Right after the 2007 rule change that allows teams to use their own balls at away games, the Patriots** fumble a lot less!

B8D62RRIgAAGEc5.png

Thats impossible, Bill has been coaching New England* since 2000, did he start coaching ball security in 2007? So obvious that they have been altering the balls since then. 

Anyone remember this game? Pats 59 Titans 0. You tell me what you see. 

Let me give you a bit of recap. 

Turnovers

Titans 5

Pats 0

Fumbles 

Titans 3 (all lost)

Pats 0

Interceptions

Titans 2

Pats 0

Passing 

Titans -7 yards (Minus 7 yards)

Pats 426 yards

Yards per play

Titans 3.7

Patriots 8

Rushing 

Titans 193

Pats 193

Yards per rush

Titans 5.4

Pats 6.4

Passing attempts

Titans 14

Patriots 45

4th down efficiency (Let me again mind you, the Patriots won this game 59-0)

Titans 0-2

Pats 1-3 

Passing 1st downs (This is just ridiculous)

Titans 1

Pats 21

Rushing 1st downs

Titans 6

Pats 9

Now for the kicker

Kerry Collins

2-17 for -7 yards and 1 int

Vince Young

0-2 for 0 yards and 1 int.

Tom Brady

29-34 for 380 yards 6 TD's 0 Ints.

Brian Hoyer

9-11 for 52 yards. 

Tom Brady in the 2nd Qtr threw 5 TD's. Thats a record for the most passing TD's by a QB in NFL history. 

Everything that involved rushing is relatively close. Everything passing, forget about it. The Titans QB could barely maintain control of the ball from under Center meanwhile the Pats are doing flea flickers for their first 40 yard completion....IN THE SNOW.  

Now if anyone remember our last blizzard game (Eagles/Lions) which was a great game by the way, check out that game recap below. It looks like they may have played in the f'ing snow. Both QB's had a problem maintaining the ball with both fumbling. Both threw for under 200 yards. Matter of fact, Brady threw for more yards and TD's than all three QB's combined across both games and threw for about as many attempts as Folk and Stanford combined. 

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013120805/2013/REG14/lions@eagles#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap2000000296368&tab=analyze&analyze=boxscore

Pathetic. I thought the media that covered actual news was terrible, the sports media is worse

whether we root for the Pats or the Jets, it's safe to say are all die hards on this forum. Big football fans. 

We have been pummeled with stories about spouse abuse, concussion, child beating, dog fighting, bathroom raping... what is or isn't a catch... etc. This doctoring of a football story seems tame and nice compared to all that

this story is for non football fans. People who don't know the game at all watch the Super Bowl and now my mom is asking about PSI. that's the kind of story this is. It's huge.

blaming the media for covering of the biggest stories in the country? Cmon. It's not a conspiracy. It's entertainment.  

Anyone remember this game? You tell me what you see. 

Let me give you a bit of recap. 

Turnovers

Titans 5

Pats 0

Fumbles 

Titans 3 (all lost)

Pats 0

Interceptions

Titans 2

Pats 0

Passing 

Titans -7 yards (Minus 7 yards)

Pats 426 yards

Yards per play

Titans 3.7

Patriots 8

Rushing 

Titans 193

Pats 193

Yards per rush

Titans 5.4

Pats 6.4

Passing attempts

Titans 14

Patriots 45

4th down efficiency (Let me again mind you, the Patriots won this game 59-0)

Titans 0-2

Pats 1-3 

Passing 1st downs (This is just ridiculous)

Titans 1

Pats 21

Rushing 1st downs

Titans 6

Pats 9

Everything that involved rushing is relatively close. Everything passing, forget about it. The Titans QB could barely maintain control of the ball from under Center meanwhile the Pats are doing flea flickers for their first 40 yard completion....IN THE SNOW.  

Now if anyone remember our last blizzard game (Eagles/Lions) which was a great game by the way, check out that game recap below. It looks like they may have played in the f'ing snow. Both QB's had a problem maintaining the ball with both fumbling. Both threw for under 200 yards. Matter of fact, Brady threw for more yards and TD's than all three QB's combined across both games and threw for about as many attempts as Folk and Stanford combined. 

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013120805/2013/REG14/lions@eagles#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap2000000296368&tab=analyze&analyze=boxscore

VTF  check out the stats for Pats/Bears that was played in a blizzard.  I cant remember the year. Brady was throwing the ball all over the place, this game changed my opinion on him, at the time I said dam he really is good.. now we know why

Thats impossible, Bill has been coaching New England* since 2000, did he start coaching ball security in 2007? So obvious that they have been altering the balls since then. 

It's not impossible by any means. It's clear the Patriots have been using deflated ball since the rule change in 2007.

Prior to 2007, the home team supplied all game balls. The Pats** would not have risked using a deflated ball for their home games before 2007 because the other would have handled used them and probably would have noticed.

It's not impossible by any means. It's clear the Patriots have been using deflated ball since the rule change in 2007.

Prior to 2007, the home team supplied all game balls. The Pats** would not have risked using a deflated ball for their home games before 2007 because the other would have handled used them and probably would have noticed.

Thats what I meant, its obvious something changes in 2007. They have been messing with the balls since then. 

VTF  check out the stats for Pats/Bears that was played in a blizzard.  I cant remember the year. Brady was throwing the ball all over the place, this game changed my opinion on him, at the time I said dam he really is good.. now we know why

I'll go check it out now. 

Another outrageous stat on this game. 

Tom Brady threw 5 TD's in the 2nd Qtr. No QB has ever thrown for as many TD's in 1 qtr. Also...

These are the stats for the QB's in that game.

Kerry Collins

2-17 for -7 yards and 1 int

Vince Young

0-2 for 0 yards and 1 int.

Tom Brady

29-34 for 380 yards 6 TD's 0 Ints.

Brian Hoyer

9-11 for 52 yards. 

To now hear about the deflation of footballs it puts so much in perspective when looking at past games in inclement weather conditions. 

Tom Brady is a fraud. 

Belicheat announces that the team has followed every rule to the letter. Has talked to everyone and done an internal study.

Feel is most important. They are finalized and given to the refs. Pressure is hard to idntify by feel. They simulated a game-day situation. The process they do raises psi by one pound. Officials are then asked to get them to 12.5. Don't know what the officials do or did.

When they go on the field they are no longer in a controlled process. When they tested they went down 1.5. When the brought them back in they went up half a pound.

He is claiming they are affected by the environment. Process in test resulted in them going down to 11.5. Not sure what the f he is talking about.

Gauges can be different. Variance there. All balls are different. I feel i am about to OD on BS.

Belicheat announces that the team has followed every rule to the letter. Has talked to everyone and done an internal study.

Feel is most important. They are finalized and given to the refs. Pressure is hard to idntify by feel. They simulated a game-day situation. The process they do raises psi by one pound. Officials are then asked to get them to 12.5. Don't know what the officials do or did.

When they go on the field they are no longer in a controlled process. When they tested they went down 1.5. When the brought them back in they went up half a pound.

He is claiming they are affected by the environment. Process in test resulted in them going down to 11.5. Not sure what the f he is talking about.

Gauges can be different. Variance there. All balls are different. I feel i am about to OD on BS.

Archived