Deflate-Gate \ Patriots Cheating Again Thread: MERGED

It's very interesting to read Pats forums right now. They are convinced that the NFL is against THEM. Lead by the fact that the man appearing to spearhead it in the NFL is Mike Kensil, an-ex Jets executive.

They believe the Ravens, Colts and Jets are teaming up to take them down.

To this, I say the Jets are in good company.

We are Red Squadron and we 're going to blow up the ******* Death Star.... Again!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm with you.  Cookies keeps dissapearing in my house when Im alone and I always get blamed.  I even hide the wrappers in the neighbors trash but Mrs Crusher keeps asking, "If not you then who Fatass?

AFC Championship Ring  

I believe 11 pieces of evidence were found earlier this week. Keep on keepin' on though

Posted Images

So it was some rogue attendant?

So BB, Brady and the Pats are now off the hook.

Talk about making mountains out of molehills.

Not if they use the "Ignorance is no excuse" crap they used with Sean Payton. The precedent has been set.

Plus apparently Bill said that the organization was clean in his presser. This would show he lied blatantly.

Edited by UnitedWhofans

It's very interesting to read Pats forums right now. They are convinced that the NFL is against THEM. Lead by the fact that the man appearing to spearhead it in the NFL is Mike Kensil, an-ex Jets executive.

They believe the Ravens, Colts and Jets are teaming up to take them down.

Yep, it's actually pretty funny. Everyone is just "bittah"

You used to be a good troll, this has been a week of high-effort pedestrian trolling on your part.

• Upvote 1

Not if they use the "Ignorance is no excuse" crap they used with Sean Payton. The precedent has been set.

Plus apparently Bill said that the organization was clean in his presser. This would show he lied blatantly.

The Saints players reported directly to Payton, he was ultimately responsible.

Do you seriously think that rogue attendant reported directly to BB?

Again, nothing will come of this for the Pats.

Considering the type of person Bill Belichick is, that would not surprise me. He's a control freak.

And the Pats will get punished for this. One bad apple spoils the barrel. 

Edited by UnitedWhofans

Just what we all speculated on from the start. 

However, make no mistake about it, there is no way in the world some attendant is going off on his own to make changes to footballs without any reason to do so.

All it takes is for Brady to one day two years ago muse that the balls feel okay but ideally he would like them about 2 psi lighter and the off the guy goes to make the 'adjustments'

The Pats have created via their coach a culture of taking advantage of every loop hole and every line of legally and crossing them at times.

The problem Goodell has is the Sean Payton punishment, it hangs around his neck like an albatross.

Nothing except another possible asterisk.  * * * ------->  perhaps * * * * 

But to get that 4th adorable asterisk, Beliscum will have to do so without any observable cheatski's.  Watch Brady all of a sudden lose his accuracy..

NDT slingin straight fire

Neil deGrasse Tyson ✔ @neiltyson

Follow

For the Patriots to blame a change in temperature for 15% lower-pressures, requires balls to be inflated with 125-degree air.

2:46 PM - 26 Jan 2015

5,208 RETWEETS 4,178 FAVORITES

Retweet

Favorite

Lol @ rouge attendant!

No Pats employee is taking it upon himself to deflate footballs. He deflated them to Brady's specifications, with Belichick's blessing. This is something you know.

Lol @ rouge attendant!

No Pats employee is taking it upon himself to deflate footballs. He deflated them to Brady's specifications, with Belichick's blessing. This is something you know.

No one could have deflated 11 balls that quickly by themselves. There had to be a second deflater. 

• Upvote 1

FALL GUY IDENTIFIED:

Fox Sports: NFL has zeroed in on Pats locker room attendant

Jay Glazer reports Pats locker room attendant allegedly took balls from officials' locker room to another area on way to field.

www.nfl.com

Really, yet another conspiracy theory?

You guys are funny.

Actually, I find you to be the "funny" one.  

funny1

[fuhn-ee] 

adjectivefunnier, funniest.

3. warranting suspicion; deceitful; underhanded:
We thought there was something funny about those extra charges.
Informal. insolent; impertinent:
Don't get funny with me, young man!
curious; strange; peculiar; odd:
Her speech has a funny twang.
  • Upvote 1

PatsFanTX:  Please be so kind as to answer this direct question with a direct answer.

"gee i made $12,000 a year and get awesome access to these NFL players, I think I will on my own decide to screw with the balls"

for all he knew he could've been SABOTAGING the pats. someone told him to do it. if you believe otherwise, you are a ridiculous homer.

Yes you can. You measure the time that it takes to drop 2 psi's when you stick a needle in the ball, and you go from there. I doubt they were trying to perfectly deflate each one to exactly 10.5. 

And as with everything, practice makes perfect. And lord knows they've had tons of practice with this. For all we know, it's been going on since '07. It happened earlier this year against the Colts, I'm certain (w/o proof of course) that it happened against the Ravens the week before. Hell, take a gander at that damning article about the patriot's lack of fumbles since '07...really takes the air out of the Pat's whole "temperature drop" defense. 

No one could have deflated 11 balls that quickly by themselves. There had to be a second deflater. 

PatsFanTX:  Please be so kind as to answer this direct question with a direct answer.

Jay Glazer reports Pats locker room attendant allegedly took balls from officials' locker room to another area on way to field.

Is that direct enough?