Deflate-Gate \ Patriots Cheating Again Thread: MERGED

indygirl4jets

The bigger this story gets, and its getting bigger, the bigger punishment and embarrassment. Wait until these guys get asked about this during media day. This story will not die before the super bowl. 

Even Pats loves like Mike and Mike are talking about it all morning.

User Actions
  Follow
uW6mEHTg_bigger.jpegJerry RiceVerified account@JerryRice

11 of 12 balls under-inflated can anyone spell cheating!!! #Just Saying

We haven't seen Mumbles lose it at a press conference in a while.  It will be like TBT this week.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me, the 12th ball at normal pressure feels like a case of "keep one legit so if the refs start getting suspicious we can put that one in" to me, which only makes this worse. 

BB needs to fire the 15-year old ballboy immediately.

He only did his job at 91.6%

The bigger this story gets, and its getting bigger, the bigger punishment and embarrassment. Wait until these guys get asked about this during media day. This story will not die before the super bowl. 

Even Pats loves like Mike and Mike are talking about it all morning.

User Actions
  Follow
uW6mEHTg_bigger.jpegJerry RiceVerified account@JerryRice

11 of 12 balls under-inflated can anyone spell cheating!!! #Just Saying

agree,,I see Belly getting a full 2015 suspension aka Sean Peyton

Yep, it's amongst the top stories on both FOX and CNN Websites.

Pats Fans might want to dismiss it, but it's seemingly getting a massive push by the mainstream media.

Bellichek and Co. will likely finish up their careers as both the greatest Coach/QB Combo ever.......and as well documented cheaters a la Phil Niekro the HOF Cheater/Pitcher.

You think they'll get Niekro'd!??? **** me.

Not sure if someone posted already, but the reason for the 1 normally inflated ball out of 12 was so that if the referees called out the Pats for illegal balls during the game, scvmbag Belichek could just have one of his minions grab that normally inflated one out of the bag and say here you go check this one and we'll use it.

Also remember at the start of the 3rd Quarter after the 2nd half kickoff and the 5 minute delay by the referees about switching the ball for the Patriots at their own 18 yard line? It was either because the refs did catch on and told the Patriots to get a better football or because the Patriots might have realized the Colts were on to them after their Brady INT and made the switch at last minute.

$25,000 fine per the rule book.

No big deal.

LMAO at Pats fans logic. It doesn't say that is the MAX penalty. AT LEAST a 25k fine. could be more than just a fine. But nice try. 

NFL game ops manual calls for at least $25K fine for person who alters footballs, and “if appropriate” head coach or other club personnel.

Not sure if someone posted already, but the reason for the 1 normally inflated ball out of 12 was so that if the referees called out the Pats for illegal balls during the game, scvmbag Belichek could just have one of his minions grab that normally inflated one out of the bag and say here you go check this one and we'll use it.

Also remember at the start of the 3rd Quarter after the 2nd half kickoff and the 5 minute delay by the referees about switching the ball for the Patriots at their own 18 yard line? It was either because the refs did catch on and told the Patriots to get a better football or because the Patriots might have realized the Colts were on to them after their Brady INT and made the switch at last minute.

Thats what I would claim if I was lawyer on case,,however other lawyer would claim 12/12 means mistake.. 'why wouldnt we do all 12?"

Brad Johnson just admitted he paid someone to mess w the balls before the 2000 super bowl. Everyone is killing bellichek for this.

Bellichek might have no clue this happen. Brady could of just told the ball boy to do it and bellichdk never even knew.

Brady is the culprit here not bellichek.

Belichick micro-manages the words his players use in when standing at their lockers answering questions like "How does it feel to win?"

Yes, I 100% agree that Brady has got to be suspect #1, given that the balls are prepared to the liking of the QB, but I can't convince myself that Bill isn't in the know.

Suspension for the SB may tarnish his rep, but who doesn't believe that he would still find a way to coach from behind the scenes?

Fine. Then if he gets caught he gets banned for life and you get the Hall of Fame to adopt the MLB rule that people who are banned for life from the league are not eligible for induction. 

Archived