I Guest Nothing Is Going On With The Jets Or Is This A Pats Board Now?

New York Mick

Ballghazi was the lead story on all the major networks tonight. It's big news. People interested enough in football to post here might have an interest in discussing it.

I agree but almost every thread is about the ******* Pats. It would be nice to read the sight and see some stuff about the Jets.

Ballghazi was the lead story on all the major networks tonight. It's big news. People interested enough in football to post here might have an interest in discussing it. 

That's totally fair. But it's also fair to say it probably doesn't warrant the 12 different threads I count on the front page. 

That pretty much sums up everything that is wrong with the networks and cable channels. They are talking about how much air is in a football when there are atrocious acts occurring all over the world*?

*I'm not going to comment any further about the national media's "hot sports takes" on how much air is in a football.

That pretty much sums up everything that is wrong with the networks and cable channels. They are talking about how much air is in a football when there are atrocious acts occurring all over the world*?

*I'm not going to comment any further about the national media's "hot sports takes" on how much air is in a football.

Word.

True journalism died a long time ago. 

The old man is out of his mind.

Videotaping signals from the sideline in plain view? Krafty approved that. Under-inflated footballs? Krafty did that. Kraft is behind everything. He saved the Pats in 1994 and then got close with the NFL hierarchy.

Seriously people: The Pats are 229-107 in the regular season since Kraft bought the team and have finished first in the AFCE 12 times.

10 AFC Championship games and  7 Super Bowl appearances.

Tom Brady talks about balls.

The old man is out of his mind.

Videotaping signals from the sideline in plain view? Krafty approved that. Under-inflated footballs? Krafty did that. Kraft is behind everything. He saved the Pats in 1994 and then got close with the NFL hierarchy.

Seriously people: The Pats are 229-107 in the regular season since Kraft bought the team and have finished first in the AFCE 12 times.

10 AFC Championship games and 7 Super Bowl appearances.

Tom Brady talks about balls.

good thing Kraft joined the illuminati and sold his soul to the football devil for all those wins.

Archived