Bellicheat Speaks 1/24/15~~

Charlie Brown

Why don't you go back to Scout and save Max from banning the biggest dumbass poster in the history of Jets message boards?

Now why would he do that?  I'm just another Jets fan that sees through the pathetic BS that makes up the Patriot deflatriot fan base and on occasion SOJF's...

You mad bro?

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hen said, what the refs actually do at that point is out the teams control or purview.

The QB knows if the ball is deflated,  it is within his control to report same and BB is ultimately responsible for the team's behavior.  In addition,  several QB's who have been interviewed said that they would be able to tell if a ball was compromised.  Just my opinion,  I am inclined to believe that the NFL already knows the disposition.  The fact that they are dragging their feet (until after the SB) tells me that Patriots are in violation.  If the Pats were innocent,  it would be to the NFL's benefit to annouce and give proof of their findings.

If you have the ability to have an open mind, even haters would have little difficulty understanding his explanation. It was a very interesting presser explaining what BB has done to simulate game time prep of the football. Of course, as a Pats fan, I foud his explaination very credible and forthright. He laid out the variables in the process and by their measurements, the balls could have easily lost 2 pounds psi along the way.(And I wish the mental midgets crying FOUL! undrestood it's 2 pounds PRESUURE not WEIGHT. Big difference.) He welcomed anyone to duplicate the process he laid out and come to their own conclusion. He even answered a Spygate question, which in my recollection was the first time ever since 2007 he's done so.

Does he want this issue to go away so he can prepare his team for the biggest game of the year without distractio?  Sure. Might be better to actually watch or listen to the PC before you start whining CONSPIRACY!

How the hell do the Pats balls get effected by the elements but the colt's balls are fine?  How did the 2nd half replacement balls stay the right pressure after the 2nd half? Somebody had to tamper with the football.  Bellicheat is really doubling down on the denials and if the truth comes out will really be screwed.  Since Watergate it has been obvious, the cover up is always worse than the crime.  Nobody ever learns.

Not at all, Pats are playing in yet another Super Bowl.

You predicting another 12-4 season for the Jets next year?

Remember the Jets only lost by 1 and 2 points in the games (2) they played against the Patriots.  I also saw in one of your posts where you criticized the bills.   They beat the Patriots the last time they played.  

Belicheat was arguing that balls are subject to atmospheric changes.  He referenced the cold in the Raven Game and said that the cold can effect weight.  But guess what the Colts wasn't as cold as the Raven game!!

Then the Colts balls somehow were immune to the universal forces that only impact Pats balls and not the Colts.  I know that one Pats fan said this was caused by different sides of the field!

This is madness!!

Bellicheat had the nerve to say he is not going over the line even in spygate! He said other teams did it!!  \

NO BILL!!! No team continued the process of spying after the league said stop it!!!

They did this press conference because HOF players and 99% of all QBs have said that Brady is full of crap. 

Stop all of the nonsense let Brady and Bellicheat submit to an independently conducted lie detector test and let the chips fall as they may!!

But guess what the NFL and the Pats wont do it because IMO that would end all of the doubt and the Pats would be seen as the cheats that they are!

Charlie. It's not a change of the weight of the ball, it's the internal pressure. Big difference. And what changes the PSI of the ball is the change of temperature and atmospheric pressure. If the ball goes from a dry, heated environment (locker room) to a colder, damp environment (fireldf) the internal pressure drops. If the Colts balls we're filled out on the field they would not go through any change. (Not saying that's the case, but it's one possibility). The chair of the physics dept. at BC (a Bills fan) chimed in here, saying a ball going from a 80 degree room to a 40 degree field easily drops from 12.5 to 10.5. ( But don't tell Rah Rah, he don't need no stinkin' science to be a hater)

http://nesn.com/2015/01/boston-college-professor-weather-had-to-play-role-in-deflategate/

How the hell do the Pats balls get effected by the elements but the colt's balls are fine?  How did the 2nd half replacement balls stay the right pressure after the 2nd half? Somebody had to tamper with the football.  Bellicheat is really doubling down on the denials and if the truth comes out will really be screwed.  Since Watergate it has been obvious, the cover up is always worse than the crime.  Nobody ever learns.

We have to keep an open mind, just like Guido and TX

Charlie. It's not a change of the weight of the ball, it's the internal pressure. Big difference. And what changes the PSI of the ball is the change of temperature and atmospheric pressure. If the ball goes from a dry, heated environment (locker room) to a colder, damp environment (fireldf) the internal pressure drops. If the Colts balls we're filled out on the field they would not go through any change. (Not saying that's the case, but it's one possibility). The chair of the physics dept. at BC (a Bills fan) chimed in here, saying a ball going from a 80 degree room to a 40 degree field easily drops from 12.5 to 10.5. ( But don't tell Rah Rah, he don't need no stinkin' science to be a hater)

http://nesn.com/2015/01/boston-college-professor-weather-had-to-play-role-in-deflategate/

It was 51 degrees at game time and the locker room is not 80 degrees.  Come on you don't really believe this do you?

He must have slept in a Holiday Inn and woke up a ball expert because 2 days ago he didnt know anything about them. Didnt even know their was a process of checking balls. Never touched a game ball in his life.

Haha. This is awesome. What a piece of sh*t.

The QB knows if the ball is deflated,  it is within his control to report same and BB is ultimately responsible for the team's behavior.  In addition,  several QB's who have been interviewed said that they would be able to tell if a ball was compromised.  Just my opinion,  I am inclined to believe that the NFL already knows the disposition.  The fact that they are dragging their feet (until after the SB) tells me that Patriots are in violation.  If the Pats were innocent,  it would be to the NFL's benefit to annouce and give proof of their findings.

Great Point!!

Very good insight!!

NFL is allowing him to go out there and create doubt. He is doing just that with outlandish theories that makes it sounds like setting the correct pressure in a ball is akin to rocket science. Really hard to get it right. And it allows the cheerleaders on ESPN and NFL to tell the world how great BB is for taking the initiative to share with us nuggets of his grey matter.

Yet the Colts for all the high temps, low temps and atmospheric pressure variances had all their balls set at proper pressure. Heck even the Pats had 1 out of the 12 balls set at the correct pressure. How did that happen ? At the end of the day setting the ball at proper pressure is not something that requires a rocket science degree.

This presser was the biggest bunch of BS ever fed to the media and the fans. And one thing for sure, if anyone had doubts about Belicheat's involvement in Deflategate he just helped clear it up with this presser.

Can u explain what exactly he is doing - didn't see the conference. He should not be answering anything about this pending ongoing investigation. Thx

the players union told the players not to talk.  BB didn't get the memo

again

LOL

What's funny is you forming an opinion and spewing your typical hate without having SEEN or HEARD the presser.

But you've never let facts get in the way of vomiting your hate and jealousy. What a joke.

I saw the whole thing and it is not scientifically sound.  While temperature variation and aggressive manipulation can alter the pressure within an enclosed sphere, it cannot change the volume of the gas inside.  This would allow the ball to return to the original psi when temperature is normalized.  That can only occur through leakage, and I can't buy the fact that 11 of the 12 balls leaked.  There is no good scientific explanation to this, other than the fact that these balls were altered intentionally by human intervention.  It is just insulting that the NFL thinks we are so stupid. 

cceaebe67d07d81268ec6c4d4af586dce539332f

If you believe this for one moment then you will support my call 100% for an independently conducted lie detector test!

You with me!

It was 51 degrees at game time and the locker room is not 80 degrees.  Come on you don't really believe this do you?

It wasn't 51 at the half, which is tonlu one of he points. And the air temp difference is just one variable, not the whole story. The guages themselves are only acurate to .5 to 1 lb psi. Inserting the pin can lose .5 pd. psi alone. As BB explained, the handling of the balls in pregame prep artificially adds a full 1 pound psi which gets lost when the ball's equilibrium returns about an hour later with no temp drop. And lastly, the teams ask the refs to inflate the balls to a certain level when they relinquish them before the game starts. The Pats request 12.5 psi. No one can say if the refs accurate did that or no. As to the Colts ball, we don'y know where they start the game. If they start at 13.5 and use a different routine in preparing them pregame, that could realistically cause the difference.

Either way. It's freaken air pressure. Many QBs say they can't tell the diff. Many have said the can. I'd love to see the ones who claim they can prove it. I'm guessing that most are just jealous haters and making this trivial issue a blown up issue. Thios thing is such a blown up joke it's hilarious. The presser was genius and it'll shut up the stupid media going forward. I hope the Pats put up a 100 in Arizon and the Pats leave the field yelling a big FU to all the haters.

The answers depend a lot on the inflation the balls had at the start. The rule says balls should be inflated to 12.5 psi to 13.5 psi. In the press conference, Bellichik said the Pats asked the officials to inflate them to 12.5 psi. Is it possible the Colts asked the officials to inflate them to 13.5 psi? Do the rules really allow discretion for the teams to request any desired inflation between the limits? As far as the balls staying right after halftime, it may be due to the balls already being at a low temperature due to being out in the cold in the first half, then only brought in for re-inflation for a short while. So very little extra cooling down in the second half.

Hey, I'm not saying the Pats didn't cheat. But it would be really important to know whether the officials inflate all the balls the same or whether they really do have discretion to inflate to different levels as requested by the teams.

It wasn't 51 at the half, which is tonlu one of he points. And the air temp difference is just one variable, not the whole story. The guages themselves are only acurate to .5 to 1 lb psi. Inserting the pin can lose .5 pd. psi alone. As BB explained, the handling of the balls in pregame prep artificially adds a full 1 pound psi which gets lost when the ball's equilibrium returns about an hour later with no temp drop. And lastly, the teams ask the refs to inflate the balls to a certain level when they relinquish them before the game starts. The Pats request 12.5 psi. No one can say if the refs accurate did that or no. As to the Colts ball, we don'y know where they start the game. If they start at 13.5 and use a different routine in preparing them pregame, that could realistically cause the difference.

Either way. It's freaken air pressure. Many QBs say they can't tell the diff. Many have said the can. I'd love to see the ones who claim they can prove it. I'm guessing that most are just jealous haters and making this trivial issue a blown up issue. Thios thing is such a blown up joke it's hilarious. The presser was genius and it'll shut up the stupid media going forward. I hope the Pats put up a 100 in Arizon and the Pats leave the field yelling a big FU to all the haters.

Ted Wells did a very thorough investigation in the bullying scandal.  I can't wait for the report on this mess.  We'll have to wait until then because I know you'll keep grasping at these straws to try and explain away why 11/12 balls handled by the patriots became underinflated but none of the colts balls did and none of the replacement balls did.  In any case, I sure  wouldn't want to bet my life on the odds of what happened being caused by chance instead of human tampering.

Why argue??? Lets do a lie detector test.... that is scientific enough for you I am sure.  I am still waiting..

It wasn't 51 at the half, which is tonlu one of he points. And the air temp difference is just one variable, not the whole story. The guages themselves are only acurate to .5 to 1 lb psi. Inserting the pin can lose .5 pd. psi alone. As BB explained, the handling of the balls in pregame prep artificially adds a full 1 pound psi which gets lost when the ball's equilibrium returns about an hour later with no temp drop. And lastly, the teams ask the refs to inflate the balls to a certain level when they relinquish them before the game starts.

Sweet merciful crap.

Archived