Bellicheat Speaks 1/24/15~~

Charlie Brown

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's as simple as this, you cannot explain away the truth, and the truth is the pats were caught with under inflated balls, while the colts weren't. The balls were certified before the game and at halftime the pats were caught in the PUI (playing under inflated) checkpoint.

Now the pats are challenging the NFL to find out how and why they did it, generally if you make any investigative body have to work harder, proving what is clearly evident, they will come down on you harder. The question is, does the NFL have the stomach and the wherewithal to execute this investigation properly?

I hope they do, but reasonably know they don't.

Semper Fi

It's as simple as this, you cannot explain away the truth, and the truth is the pats were caught with under inflated balls, while the colts weren't. The balls were certified before the game and at halftime the pats were caught in the PUI (playing under inflated) checkpoint.

Now the pats are challenging the NFL to find out how and why they did it, generally if you make any investigative body have to work harder, proving what is clearly evident, they will come down on you harder. The question is, does the NFL have the stomach and the wherewithal to execute this investigation properly?

I hope they do, but reasonably know they don't.

Semper Fi

The NFL will do nothing to the pats. This will be swept under the rug just like Spygate. Having a premier franchise come out as a cheater is detrimental to the league.

Look at Juventus and Serie A

No sh*t it's bullsh*t. Unless the pats were handing the refs heated balls to test which would temporarily show higher than actual psi. Bellichick is a bs artist. The whole equilibrium crap is hilarious. If you can't dazzle em with brilliance baffle em with bullsh*t

No sh*t it's bullsh*t. Unless the pats were handing the refs heated balls to test which would temporarily show higher than actual psi. Bellichick is a bs artist. The whole equilibrium crap is hilarious. If you can't dazzle em with brilliance baffle em with bullsh*t

I'm still waiting for some concrete evidence that the Pats were directly responsible for the under inflated footballs.

What other explanation is there?

The NFL has a better chance of capturing Bigfoot and the Loch Nest monster than finding concrete evidence that anyone on the Pats were directly responsible.

This isn't a court of law , they have plenty of they want to take action...no court in the country would've ruled against the saints there was little to no evidence.

The NFL has a better chance of capturing Bigfoot and the Loch Nest monster

of course, there will never be no concrete evidence when dealing with cheaters and liars. that's obvious. all cheaters and thiefs are liars

if you and I are the only ones around and my $100 bill comes up missing, do you think your lies and stories about an alien creeping in and stealing my money is gonna deter me from doing what is gonna come next? the concrete evidence is my money missing and you being the only other person around. the fact that the pats balls came up light in their possession is all the concrete evidence that is needed here

this is still cheating,no?

Of course. It would mean they intentionally heated the balls to alter their psi during testing only to have them cool to being under inflated. Giving them their advantage of lower fumbling and brady snd the receivers getting better grips on the ball.

The NFL should respond with their own My Cousin Vinny reference: Maybe the laws of physics work differently on the Colts sideline than on the NE sideline.

Vinny Gambini: Are we to believe that boiling water soaks into a grit faster in your kitchen than on any place on the face of the earth?

Mr. Tipton: I don't know.

Vinny Gambini: Well, perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist on your stove. Were these magic grits? I mean, did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?

What other explanation is there?

The NFL has a better chance of capturing Bigfoot and the Loch Nest monster than finding concrete evidence that anyone on the Pats were directly responsible.

I know you are having fun with this and everything, but, what is your honest assessment of what truly happened with the deflated balls?

The colts balls stayed in range for the entire 4 hours. If time is a component of this new science then surely they would have been short by the end of 4 hours, no? And if the Pats balls were reinflated to their requested 12.5 then at the end of the game shouldn't they have been short again, granted by only 1 psi? Or did the refs go rouge at the half and inflate all 24 to 13.5 psi? Because if the ludicrous 1 psi per half loss is an agreed upon number then that is the only way they would all test good at the end of the game.

The rule says the ball should be inflated to between 12.5 psi and 13.5 psi. But I don't think the rule says teams can't request any inflation level between those two limits. Bellichik said the Pats requested 12.5 psi. The Colts may requested 13.5 psi. So the two sets of balls may have started different. As for the balls holding pressure in the 2nd half, all the balls, including the replacement balls. were kept outside during the 1st half so were already at the outside temperature. So there would not have been the same pressure drop as in the 1st half, where the balls went from inside room temperature to the outside air temperature. Also, the Pats did not do their ball prep procedure prior to the start of the 2nd half. So if that procedure really does raise the pressure by 1 psi as Bellichik claimed, that extra 1 psi would not have been present in the 2nd half. Of course that claim needs to be verified by somebody else, hopefully  the league guys conducting the investigation.

And what did the Pats ball drop from and to  ?

If their request of 12.5 psi was honored, it dropped from 12.5 psi. The temp change causes 1 psi drop. If the Pats' ball prep procedure really does increase the pressure by 1 psi, that would be another 1 psi. So it would have dropped a total of 2 psi, down to 10.5 psi.

I know you are having fun with this and everything, but, what is your honest assessment of what truly happened with the deflated balls?

Once the officials place the footballs on the sideline, there are only two people who handle the balls; the ball boy and the officials themselves.

I highly doubt the officials deflated them, so that leaves the ball boy.

If anyone on the Patriots approached the ball boy during the game it would definitely be captured on video, as CBS used 21 cameras for the AFCCG.

So if the ball boy didn't do it, someone else had to manipulate the balls during the game. Video of that would be the smoking gun that the Patriots cheated.

Except the pats balls dropped 2 psi. So the Colts balls should have also dropped 2 psi leaving them 1 psi under the accepted range. It's bs. The ******* pats cheated.

They may indeed have cheated. But it is possible the Colts' balls started at 13.5 psi and only dropped 1 psi due to the change in temp from inside to outside, We don't know whether the Colts' ball prep procedure increases the pressure by the 1 psi that Bellichik claimed. It's important that the claim be independently verified though.

If their request of 12.5 psi was honored, it dropped from 12.5 psi. The temp change causes 1 psi drop. If the Pats' ball prep procedure really does increase the pressure by 1 psi, that would be another 1 psi. So it would have dropped a total of 2 psi, down to 10.5 psi.

You obviously have no idea what you're trying to understand if you think that the pats do some type of "ball prep" that magically increases the psi of the ball only to revert back to normal once the game starts. The only possible thing they could do would be to heat the balls. Use some common sense here. belichicks explanation is a bunch of bullsh*t

They may indeed have cheated. But it is possible the Colts' balls started at 13.5 psi and only dropped 1 psi due to the change in temp from inside to outside, We don't know whether the Colts' ball prep procedure increases the pressure by the 1 psi that Bellichik claimed. It's important that the claim be independently verified though.

What possible procedure do you think they are doing all week that would magically undo itself by gametime? Seriously think for a moment

You obviously have no idea what you're trying to understand if you think that the pats do some type of "ball prep" that magically increases the psi of the ball only to revert back to normal once the game starts. The only possible thing they could do would be to heat the balls. Use some common sense here. belichicks explanation is a bunch of bullsh*t

His face is so serious tho. So. Serious.

But the footballs were found to 10.5 and the colts footballs never change, this whole is a joke, what if the Pats were doing this for years, the team never seems to fumble the ball, kind of funny

I don't think no change at all is really possible, assuming the Colts' ball started at room temperature. But just the change due to temperature change is only 1 psi. So the Colts' balls nay have gone from 13.5 psi down to 12.5 psi. But I guess it's possible the Colts had their balls outside prior to the officials testing them. That very well might have avoided even the 1 psi drop that would occur from the change between inside and outside temperature.

I don't think no change at all is really possible, assuming the Colts' ball started at room temperature. But just the change due to temperature change is only 1 psi. So the Colts' balls nay have gone from 13.5 psi down to 12.5 psi. But I guess it's possible the Colts had their balls outside prior to the officials testing them. That very well might have avoided even the 1 psi drop that would occur from the change between inside and outside temperature.

I just threw my kids soccer ball outside for 5 mins and it's deflated. True story. 

Well, as I have said, the pressure increase needs to be independently verified. But it is certainly possible that rubbing the balls could increase the inside temperature enough to cause an increase in pressure. Does not seem likely to me, but it's possible and somebody other than the Pats should test it out, hopefully the league guys conducting the investigation.

The NFL should respond with their own My Cousin Vinny reference: Maybe the laws of physics work differently on the Colts sideline than on the NE sideline.

Vinny Gambini: Are we to believe that boiling water soaks into a grit faster in your kitchen than on any place on the face of the earth?

Mr. Tipton: I don't know.

Vinny Gambini: Well, perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist on your stove. Were these magic grits? I mean, did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?

Maybe some yoot deflated the balls.

Wow.....just wow.

Let's just even assume the story concocted by Belichick is true. Even then the pressure drop would be percentages and not drop absolute 1 psi and say enough. I am sure it doesn't take a mathematical genius to figure that the percentage drop from 12.5 to 11.5 is not the same as percentage drop from 13.5 to 12.5. Right there even is you ASSUME that Belichick was correct his argument falls through. Not to mention that stubborn 12th ball which just smacks the argument back in Belichick's face.

At the end of the day Belichick's statement's sounds like getting the pressure of the ball right is such a hard thing to do which the Colts and all other teams in football who also prepare the ball seem to get  repeatedly right with remarkable consistency.

This is just Beli trying to create some doubt. I would have never thought anyone would fall for that such BS. But looks like he has succeeded.

What possible procedure do you think they are doing all week that would magically undo itself by gametime? Seriously think for a moment

I would presume the procedure is not done "all week," but rather just before they give the balls to the officials for testing. That way if the rubbing process really does increase the pressure, that increased pressure would still be present when the officials do the testing. In that case, the officials would actually have to let air out of the balls if they honor the Pats' request of 12.5 psi.

So maybe you should take your own advice, as bolded above,

Archived