Lethal Weapon Mafia Game - SCUM WINS

Gone

Its a sh*t show and JIF thinks people are following him again SOS

I'm the sole reason why the town has been on fire the last few games.  My instincts and scum hunting ability is unrivaled.  I laid out the road map last game for you to follow and all you had to do was execute.  

I'm ******* Batman and you're ******* Blockhead.  If I had a gun, I'd kill you.  If I were scum, I'd let you hang around to school your punk ass at end game so we could all point and laugh.  

Lets kill Hali.

GFY

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Tommy Boy calm down, its day one most here like to **** around on day one don't take it so seriously. JN games usually evolve and get more serious as the game goes on personally I hate day one for the very reasons your pointing out, but Crusher engaged me a bit so I had some time to go back and forth with him. Trust me it will get better

See you asshats on day two

What I'm most annoyed by lately is terrible town play, I've been exposed to a lot of it lately, both as a mod and as a player, and if there's one thing that is NOT going to happen in this game, it's that I'm going to be PUSHED FOR PLAYING THE GAME CORRECTLY WHEN FEW OTHER PEOPLE SHOW THE SAME RESPECT TO THEIR FELLOW PLAYERS.

So let's go guys, I've seen some snap from Nolder, Crusher, and some other dude whose name I can't remember; if we are the most interested players then let's try to win the game despite everyone else.

I really like you...but I have no ******* clue what this is about.

Are you on the verge of some emo?  I love emo. 

I'm the sole reason why the town has been on fire the last few games.  My instincts and scum hunting ability is unrivaled.  I laid out the road map last game for you to follow and all you had to do was execute.  

I'm ******* Batman and you're ******* Blockhead.  If I had a gun, I'd kill you.  If I were scum, I'd let you hang around to school your punk ass at end game so we could all point and laugh.  

Lets kill Hali.

GFY

Blow it out your ass Batdick

I owned the last 2 games. You, my friend, were in the ******* locker room deflating balls

I enjoy actually playing the game, the psychological "catch people in a lie" aspect of the day game, I find everything else like night action choices very boring, so if this is a night-heavy forum I'm going to get bored, that's how it is

I'm mostly amazed / appaled that I can be told with a straight face that I'm not doing enough

I enjoy actually playing the game, the psychological "catch people in a lie" aspect of the day game, I find everything else like night action choices very boring, so if this is a night-heavy forum I'm going to get bored, that's how it is

I'm mostly amazed / appaled that I can be told with a straight face that I'm not doing enough

meh arsis likes to push buttons so does 80 we try to ignore them just move on :)

Hey Tommy Boy calm down, its day one most here like to **** around on day one don't take it so seriously. JN games usually evolve and get more serious as the game goes on personally I hate day one for the very reasons your pointing out, but Crusher engaged me a bit so I had some time to go back and forth with him. Trust me it will get better

See you asshats on day two

So you're just gonna leave now? After doing nothing? You JUST SAID you hate how D1 is played around here and it will get better and now you're leaving? **** you, get lynched.

Lets kill Hali.

GFY

Does JiF do this as both alignments? Is this kind of John Wayne narrative a tell for him in either direction?

I can't object to lynching Hallia as it stands, her response to me last night felt wrong.

I'm up there in the top 3 of favorite people to kill. I'm an easy lynch (intimidation), often NK'ed (fear), favorite random shot target (envy) and any other type of target for death or actions or sexual favors.

Can someone tell me concisely why JiF has been a repeat name for lynching?

And Smash, can you do something other than act like you have dementia?

Are you reading my posts?  I suggest you read my posts. 

So you're just gonna leave now? After doing nothing? You JUST SAID you hate how D1 is played around here and it will get better and now you're leaving? **** you, get lynched.

Im having fun with this, don't make me slap you around the thread for being an emo moron. Relax, have fun it will get better I promise

Tom I work Midnight shift I usually go to bed right about this time so yeah I will be leaving soon

Does JiF do this as both alignments? Is this kind of John Wayne narrative a tell for him in either direction?

The bravado talk is a null tell.  He's usually a pretty open book.  If people don't listen to him he goes into "I don't give a f*ck" mode pretty quickly.  If he's scum he's usually pretty transparent.  I like the idea of pressuring him early to find out which one he is.

Concisely? No. I can't and wont speak for other people.

I will speak for myself though. As I noted before I didn't like the tone of Jif's post about scum being ****ed this game.

It came off as complaining rather than as boasting. Is that damning? Not particularly. But I like it more than anything else I've seen thus far.

Granted the jokes are coming in stronger than usual and gameplay is lacking a little...

I am pretty sure that 80 plays 80% for lols.

He just tries to have fun which is why you can always count on him to come up with crazy schemes as scum because he's not afraid to lose.

That said, 80 can be good at catching scum in lies and inconsistency when he feels like it. He just usually doesn't throw himself into serious mode this early.

Thanks for actually responding.

I remember the JiF post you're talking about, but I took it as him being excited. I will say that the phrasing you're using here is much more likely to come from a townie than scum, though I had you pegged as town already.

80, when do you get serious? I will probably be dead before then, which is part of my frustration in games like this.

Starting to think Tom's overreaction is mock.

He knows scum will push emotional buttons if possible, including telling people they aren't doing enough.

So why is he letting it get to him so much?

could very well be mock Nolder but I would lean toward Tom not really understanding JN mafia day one, most don't until they have experienced it at least a few times.

You're going to hate it here.  And I will miss you.  You're great.  GFY

This is Smash.  This is what he does.  He literally thinks he's too good for early game play.  Truthfully, I prefer playing the game by heating him up early or killing.

JIF on a serious note why you pushin for halli ?

Feels right.  She seemed cavalier as she entered the game.  Brushed off Tom.  Didnt like it.  She's not a very active poster. I think its good to get some pressure on her early for once since nobody wants to vote you.

I can't object to lynching Hallia as it stands, her response to me last night felt wrong.

Not sure what I'm doing other than being to Batman the sh*t out of this game.

Get out a pad and paper, take notes, the great ones is getting into his mode .

Starting to think Tom's overreaction is mock.

He knows scum will push emotional buttons if possible, including telling people they aren't doing enough.

So why is he letting it get to him so much?

Don't even get me started again. You can't do this. You can't have it both ways.

Tom is quiet -> he's scum -> Tom is upset -> he's scum

GTFO out of here.

could very well be mock Nolder but I would lean toward Tom not really understanding JN mafia day one, most don't until they have experienced it at least a few times.

He may have also had some really bad games recently and carried over the frustration. I don't know and don't want to put words in his mouth but looking at it in a vacuum makes it look bad imo.

Well at least people are being coerced into action, that's the one thing I always manage to do, pester people until they care or just get annoyed with me.

I'd wager that Nolder 80 and JiF are all townies, and Smash is being stubborn enough that he might be too.

Let's avoid taking shots at people who are active and present and are actually playing the game. Let's kill people who aren't.

Lily, Hallia, 80, JC, Krak, Arsis and Tress are all people whose current stances on other players are either unknown to me or extremely limited. I would like to hear from all of you: pick two players you think are very likely to be town and pick two players you think are worth lynching today. Be specific about why.

These people, for example.

Don't even get me started again. You can't do this. You can't have it both ways.

Tom is quiet -> he's scum -> Tom is upset -> he's scum

GTFO out of here.

I never said you were quiet or that being quiet made you scum.

Why you making false narratives Tommy?

Well at least people are being coerced into action, that's the one thing I always manage to do, pester people until they care or just get annoyed with me.

I'd wager that Nolder 80 and JiF are all townies, and Smash is being stubborn enough that he might be too.

Let's avoid taking shots at people who are active and present and are actually playing the game. Let's kill people who aren't.

These people, for example.

Ok. I'm always willing to let an active scum go in favor of an inactive.

I'm going to go with Arsis for now, dude was acting off meta earlier IMO.

Unvote Vote Arsis

I never said you were quiet or that being quiet made you scum.

Why you making false narratives Tommy?

I'm being reductionist because you're being dumb. Just stop, I'm not having this conversation anymore. Arsis says I'm not angsty enough and you say I'm too angsty; **** both of you and your imaginary conceptions of how I should play. You are not me. You haven't even seen me play in months. I'm probably the most changeable player in this lineup because I am ******* insane.

I'm being reductionist because you're being dumb. Just stop, I'm not having this conversation anymore. Arsis says I'm not angsty enough and you say I'm too angsty; **** both of you and your imaginary conceptions of how I should play. You are not me. You haven't even seen me play in months. I'm probably the most changeable player in this lineup because I am ******* insane.

If you're town I think you need to take a break after this game 'cause you're cracking.

Shutting down conversation? Rarely a townie thing to do.

But ok. I will stop with preconceived notions of how I think you play.

You're on your own from here on out about how the others play as well though.

Jerkface.

Archived