Lethal Weapon Mafia Game - SCUM WINS

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm. Okay. I am used to that being the standard for closed setup games. I guess forcing claims makes more sense here?

All depends we have had varying opinions on claims so you'll just have to PAFO for sure. As you play here more (hope you do ) you'll get used to the different play styles.

Caught up from today's activities...still like Krak cause the he ran away and hid...Hallia claims VT and promptly drops out of site...

Absolutely hate the Nolder (Wednesday) train...1.  The joke was old two years ago 2.  More likely that Hallia scum mates wanted a way to relieve pressure while she sits on the sideline...3.  if anything makes me want to lynch Hallia.

JiF soft-claimed VT also.  We can't put them all on the chopping block. 

I didn't see that.

And soft claiming isn't the same thing as hardclaiming so I'm not sure why you're trying to act like they are.

And anyway I disagree.

I'll keep the heads rolling all game long if it was up to me.

Unvote vote Nolder

This is the first I've heard of Nolder calling for policy lynching VT-claimants.  It's stupid and scummy, IMO.  We can always come back to lynching Hallia at the deadline if we see fit. 

1. Your defense of Hallia is noted.

2. How have you NOT seen me talk about this before?

3. "It's stupid and scummy, IMO." Do you want to talk about it now?

1. Your defense of Hallia is noted.

2. How have you NOT seen me talk about this before?

3. "It's stupid and scummy, IMO." Do you want to talk about it now?

I would like to see you talk more about being at L-2 Nol that should be priority number 1 for you

I could actually vote for noldor. He got super excited when I said I was going to shoot Timmy. Like he knew it was a townie and approved.

unvote vote noldor

Nope. Just holding people to their claims.

You said you were going to shoot Tommy. If you don't that makes you a liar.

Liars can't be trusted.

You look back and check his reaction and see if you see the same thing without my explanation coloring your thoughts either way. It was something small that I took note of at the time. It's just since other people think he might be scum added to that is what makes me willing to vote for him day 1. It was literally like "I would make a post like that as scum to try look good and pressure someone into shooting a townie"

No I said, in response to you claiming you were going to shoot Tom tonight, that if you didn't I'd be gunning for you tomorrow.

I don't like Nolder's claimed policy of lynching vanilla townies, or people who claim vanilla.

But do you recall that I've held this position for some time?

80 is acting like it's the first time he's heard this from me which I find weird.

I would vote him, but I want to allow him to claim first.

Not gonna happen.

No I said, in response to you claiming you were going to shoot Tom tonight, that if you didn't I'd be gunning for you tomorrow.

Yeah? I know what you said. It just came across as bad to me. You didn't seem to care if tom was scum or not just wanted to shoot him. It wasn't a very town response. It just seemed like you as scum saw a good opportunity to get a townie shot and a excuse to lynch another one and jumped on it.

when we hear more from Nolder Ill gladly answer that question as of right now I would like to compare the 2 reveals, that is if we get one from Nolder. If we don't get one from Nolder, I would lean toward him being the better bet for scum.

Well **** you too!

Lynch me and see what happens then bitch!

I would like to see you talk more about being at L-2 Nol that should be priority number 1 for you

Nah. Lynch me if you have the balls for it.

I haven't been scummy today so it'll be your ass that gets reamed for it not mine.

Yeah? I know what you said. It just came across as bad to me. You didn't seem to care if tom was scum or not just wanted to shoot him. It wasn't a very town response. It just seemed like you as scum saw a good opportunity to get a townie shot and a excuse to lynch another one and jumped on it.

Well...you know I hadn't actually considered Tom might be scum in that scenario.

I don't even know what I would think if that happened. Probably that you're an idiot and you got lucky.

Or maybe that you're a SK.

And no, I didn't want Tom shot.

You are the one that created the whole situation from my POV.

I'm just not going to let you get away with making such a bold claim and then walk away from it like nothing.

You will be held accountable for your words and actions. One way or another.

Well...you know I hadn't actually considered Tom might be scum in that scenario.

I don't even know what I would think if that happened. Probably that you're an idiot and you got lucky.

Or maybe that you're a SK.

And no, I didn't want Tom shot.

You are the one that created the whole situation from my POV.

I'm just not going to let you get away with making such a bold claim and then walk away from it like nothing.

You will be held accountable for your words and actions. One way or another.

Really? Like what if I'm Vengeful and just trying to draw the NK and I just put the vig stuff out there as bait and to see how people reacted?

Archived