Lethal Weapon Mafia Game - SCUM WINS

Gone

That's a ballsy thing to say. Do you think you've got the chutzpah to make a statement like this as scum?

Do other people think she does?

I see this as a very townie post but if she's like the bluff master I'll take it with a grain of salt.

Typically, I've been the shy, holding back kind of poster, but I did fake claim cop last game and did a fair job of it until Smash figured me out. So, do I have the balls to fake it? Yes. Did I? No.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What don't you like about the vote/unvote, specifically?

I don't honestly know. I just looked at them and thought that it seemed more likely to be from scum than town. I look at every post and ask that question. Lily's vote for l1 didn't seem well reasoned policy lynch? Then her unvote seemed too light. If she wanted a policy lynch she unvoted wayyyyyyy too easily.

When did JiF become a solid town read for you? Which post made you think "yup, he's town"?

His excitement about his role. Jif hasn't been very involved the last few games and it's good to see him engaged. He wouldn't be excited to be scum. Most of us aren't here. 

I don't honestly know. I just looked at them and thought that it seemed more likely to be from scum than town. I look at every post and ask that question. Lily's vote for l1 didn't seem well reasoned policy lynch? Then her unvote seemed too light. If she wanted a policy lynch she unvoted wayyyyyyy too easily.

I did ask people to unvote. Maybe it looks weirder from there, looked alright from here.

Typically, I've been the shy, holding back kind of poster, but I did fake claim cop last game and did a fair job of it until Smash figured me out. So, do I have the balls to fake it? Yes. Did I? No.

I believe this. The last line is super townie. I think you're light green now.

Arsis, I will revote Nolder, unless of course, you'd like to show your scummy ass to us. Tom wanted time to reread and that's a good thing for town, so I gave him the chance.

Gear down there big rig. I didn't like it the immediate backing down when you lead with such fake fervor. "policy lynch!!!" 5 minutes later "anything for you tommy" it's suspicious.

Gear down there big rig. I didn't like it the immediate backing down when you lead with such fake fervor. "policy lynch!!!" 5 minutes later "anything for you tommy" it's suspicious.

I mean hopefully I'm not stepping in it right now but I think you particularly need to fold context and presentation into someone's posts and decisions; you can usually gauge sincerity first and then try to figure out if they're sincere because they're saying something they believe as any alignment or because it's something they believe because they're actually town. In this case, that line with "could I yes, did I no" falls firmly in the latter category. It's not lock clearing but she's made 3 or 4 really villagery sounding posts now and I think that outweighs her lack of aggression (for D1, for sure).

Anyway:

Don't lynch Nolder while I'm asleep, probably don't lynch him today, don't lynch Lily today, and let's make Krak the lead wagon with a side of... 80?

Haven't seen much involvement from him, mostly jokes. There's been no pressure in that direction so far. Lets talk about him. Is he plausible town to you guys? If so, why?

I'm willing to give Tress more time, I know she gets busy sometimes.

So has anyone here read a post and thought "wow, that guy sounds like he's full of sh*t?"

Because if you don't know where to begin, that's as good a place as any to start.

Upon re-read, pages 18 and 19 are cluttered with those types of posts from Hallia.

I don't like this post. Feels like fake scum hunting.

I also don't like how he's kind of giving me back pats and not doing much else.

I wont play the stupid Wednesday game but I would like to see how Nolder responds under pressure

I don't mind a run up lets just not Blind lynch him please

I still think Hallia is a good direction but I just never feel comfortable on day one really would have liked more interaction from her than we got. I think Hally is a take or leave it kind of gal so ....

This post is a mixed bag. I don't think the red colored line jives well with him leaving his vote on Nolder at L-1. He was around, I asked him to unvote, he disappeared.

Actually, there are two of us who feel this way. If you refuse to claim, then I consider your lynch a policy lynch. 

Vote Nolder

Ok. But he was the one saying it.

You're only coming in and agreeing with him now.

Also this vote is pretty opportunistic. More so than the others imo.

Nolder I never said you had to be lynched and I certainly didn't push for it. If anything I tried to keep you from being blind lynched yet you continue to come at me. Your on your own dude would really be a waste if you do flip town just keep in mind YOU"RE the one letting town down no one else

Ok. You want to be technical? We can be technical.

Technically...you said that you were waiting for me to reveal and that if I didn't you'd think I was scum. ()

Technically...you reinforced that notion later when you said to me that by not revealing it makes me look like scum. ()

Technically...you went on to say that "we" (got a mouse in your pocket?) always push for claims and lynch people who don't. Implying that your vote on me is out of your hands. ()

Technically...I don't know how else I'm supposed to conclude that you are not pushing my lynch. You're creating this narrative that somehow I need to claim because I'm being ran up (with your help) and that when I don't I'm somehow even more deserving of your vote. Let's remind everyone why you voted me in the first place.

Unvote Hally vote Nolder who is now at L-2

wG4ELk2.jpg

Why don't you step up to the plate and actually explain your position prior to this whole claiming bullsh*t you created. You voted me before it so tell us why. Why did you vote me? inb4 "I agree with Hallia/80/Arsis that's why I voted you".

You direct quoted me with something I didn't say .

Don't worry, we get real technical just for you.

My impression of Nolder prior to today was that he's likely town. His posting since being wagoned has been more... snarly. Like he's cornered. It's not really the way I expect town to act. But he might be mad about being "Wednesday" lynched?

Nolder, anything you can say that will make me feel good enough about you being town to defend you would be appreciated.

At any rate he should not be lynched today specifically.

Smash, please unvote him for now. I don't want to wake up and see he was lynched while I'm asleep.

Arsis, let's talk about the best lynch tomorrow. If you think it's Nolder I would like you to talk me into it.

I think Lily has fallen to orange. All of her play can be described as "plausible, but not really pro town."

Nah **** that. I'm just going to keep playing my game. If you like it you like it if you don't then vote me.

I'm not gonna AtE and beg for my life. If I end up lynched you can bet your ass at least one or two scum will be on the wagon.

Just makes it that much easier for us to win.

I want to see Nol lynched over his stubbornness but I can do that for you Tom. Rereads are always a good thing. 

Unvote

I intend to revisit this tomorrow, though.

This is also opportunistic.

That's a ballsy thing to say. Do you think you've got the chutzpah to make a statement like this as scum?

Do other people think she does?

I see this as a very townie post but if she's like the bluff master I'll take it with a grain of salt.

That's true, but let's not be confused about what she's saying.

She "intends to revisit this". That's not a promise to revote me.

She's given herself wiggle room there up to and including coming to the conclusion that I'm townie after all if that's the way the wind is blowing by the time she checks in tomorrow. It's not as big of a statement as it seems to be at first. Compare that to my telling Arsis if he DOESN'T shoot you after promising to do it that I am going to get him lynched.

I don't like Lily's vote or unvote.

Krak has played with me before. He knows that I like to **** around. Him responding like that is strange.

I also want to know why jif hasn't Batman'd the game yet?

This guy knows what's up. I think he's town.

Noldor should be lynched because he can't even spell his own username correctly.

Mother****er I spent a lot of time coming up with my name. I have some stupid nerdy background story for it and everything including an alter ego for my "character". It's Nolder. Not Noldor. I am not a race of elves. Elves are gay. GFY.

It's almost midnight. Wednesday is over. You're off the hook, Noldor.

unvote vote Krak

Because I feel like sheeping Tom. He's a nicer version of the Ape who actually makes sense.

Nah bitch you can say I'm off the hook but YOU aren't.

I want to know more of your thoughts on the current situation.

Claims, me refusing to claim, Smash pushing on me and Lily jumping on and off my wagon.

The whole thing. Fill us in and stop sheeping you lazy ****.

I much preferred to do this on D2 but seeing as I might not see D2 I'll do it now for the benefit of those of you who are town.

Arsis
JC
Crusher
Tommy
JiF
Yates
Tress
Smash
Halli
Krak
Lily

Jif, Yates, and Tress are in null/neutral ground.

The order is not indicative of ranking, just color.

I will punch his face in ... give me some time

Nyn CTM said he would be available after you exhausted all options

You are a beautiful man  :winking0001:

I PMed him. Waiting to hear back. I originally sent him an invite to the game cause I do love me some CTM. Fingers crossed!

As a general FYI, I'm gonna be traveling in a couple of hours and won't have laptop access for 7-8 hours. I should be back on my laptop around the afternoon for you guys, so not so awful in theory... but letting you know so you won't expect a new VC by then.

Gonna go pack now. 

Feel free to kill each other while I'm gone.

This post is a mixed bag. I don't think the red colored line jives well with him leaving his vote on Nolder at L-1. He was around, I asked him to unvote, he disappeared.

WRONG!! you asked me to unvote and I was going too, but Lily already unvoted, so there was no need for me to do so. Dont be deceptive, thats scummy.

Also running someone up for a reveal is much different then what your trying to push, If Nolder wants to play like a fool knowing full well what the circumstances might be what good is he to town, if he is in fact town ?

Ok. But he was the one saying it.

You're only coming in and agreeing with him now.

Also this vote is pretty opportunistic. More so than the others imo.

Ok. You want to be technical? We can be technical.

Technically...you said that you were waiting for me to reveal and that if I didn't you'd think I was scum. ()

Technically...you reinforced that notion later when you said to me that by not revealing it makes me look like scum. ()

Technically...you went on to say that "we" (got a mouse in your pocket?) always push for claims and lynch people who don't. Implying that your vote on me is out of your hands. ()

Technically...I don't know how else I'm supposed to conclude that you are not pushing my lynch. You're creating this narrative that somehow I need to claim because I'm being ran up (with your help) and that when I don't I'm somehow even more deserving of your vote. Let's remind everyone why you voted me in the first place.

wG4ELk2.jpg

Why don't you step up to the plate and actually explain your position prior to this whole claiming bullsh*t you created. You voted me before it so tell us why. Why did you vote me? inb4 "I agree with Hallia/80/Arsis that's why I voted you".

Don't worry, we get real technical just for you.

Nah **** that. I'm just going to keep playing my game. If you like it you like it if you don't then vote me.

I'm not gonna AtE and beg for my life. If I end up lynched you can bet your ass at least one or two scum will be on the wagon.

Just makes it that much easier for us to win.

This is also opportunistic.

That's true, but let's not be confused about what she's saying.

She "intends to revisit this". That's not a promise to revote me.

She's given herself wiggle room there up to and including coming to the conclusion that I'm townie after all if that's the way the wind is blowing by the time she checks in tomorrow. It's not as big of a statement as it seems to be at first. Compare that to my telling Arsis if he DOESN'T shoot you after promising to do it that I am going to get him lynched.

This guy knows what's up. I think he's town.

Mother****er I spent a lot of time coming up with my name. I have some stupid nerdy background story for it and everything including an alter ego for my "character". It's Nolder. Not Noldor. I am not a race of elves. Elves are gay. GFY.

Nah bitch you can say I'm off the hook but YOU aren't.

I want to know more of your thoughts on the current situation.

Claims, me refusing to claim, Smash pushing on me and Lily jumping on and off my wagon.

The whole thing. Fill us in and stop sheeping you lazy ****.

Nolder my posts were directed at YOu I was not making a case aganist you because there was no case other than the fact you refused to reveal.

Nolder my posts were directed at YOu I was not making a case aganist you because there was no case other than the fact you refused to reveal.

What are you talking about?

What posts were directed at me?

Actually, scratch that. I don't care because I am pretty sure it has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

You were not making a case on me. Ok. That's clear enough because the post that I quoted where you voted me had no case.

I am now asking you to make a case, a case that doesn't have anything to do with my refusing to claim because you voted me BEFORE that happened meaning you must have had a reason prior to that for voting me. Right?

As for there being NO case against me. NOPE!

You're either not paying attention or you're being purposefully dishonest here.

Hallia, 80, and Arsis all voted me for different reasons. They each made a case.

You have presented nothing but you're being more stubborn than any of them and arguing about little technicalities instead of either backing off or backing up your stance.

What are you talking about?

What posts were directed at me?

Actually, scratch that. I don't care because I am pretty sure it has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

You were not making a case on me. Ok. That's clear enough because the post that I quoted where you voted me had no case.

I am now asking you to make a case, a case that doesn't have anything to do with my refusing to claim because you voted me BEFORE that happened meaning you must have had a reason prior to that for voting me. Right?

As for there being NO case against me. NOPE!

You're either not paying attention or you're being purposefully dishonest here.

Hallia, 80, and Arsis all voted me for different reasons. They each made a case.

You have presented nothing but you're being more stubborn than any of them and arguing about little technicalities instead of either backing off or backing up your stance.

listen you moron .... I told you exactly why I voted you and you know how I play so what exactly are you wanting me to say other than I wanted to see a reveal and you refused ? I then proceeded to tell you that most posters that refuse to reveal usually get lynched ...then I gave an example of it happening to 80 last game. THATS IT Im not sure WTF you want and why you keep trying to turn this into something its not. If I had my way Hallia would be the lynch because she barely responded at all .There are no real cases on day one and most who do pick someone on day one and claim they nailed scum with no real game content to back up the claim are full of sh*t. A reveal can give us information just like a lynch can but you choose to go with the bad odds of possibly being lynched so your either scum or idiot town . So tell me how the **** are you helping town by doing that ?

and you know how I play so what exactly are you wanting me to say other than I wanted to see a reveal and you refused ?

Oh...wait...

So you are literally admitting you had no reason other than the fact that I was being voted by other people?

What the ****? I'm not claiming but let's just say for the sake of argument I'm a cop or a doc is your brilliant plan to just out me at the start of the game? Like...how the **** does that help anything?

THATS IT Im not sure WTF you want and why you keep trying to turn this into something its not.

BECAUSE YOU'RE TRYING TO GET ME LYNCHED YOU DINGBAT!

Like holy sh*t I want you to have a good reason for getting rid of me not "oh this guy has a few votes on him so **** that guy he needs to reveal or die". Do you realize how lazy that is? If you're town and say Arsis and Hallia are scum are you just going to let them lead you by the nose the entire game?

If I haven't done anything in your opinion PRIOR to not revealing then why don't you **** right off and find someone who HAS?

Archived