Lethal Weapon Mafia Game - SCUM WINS

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many vanillas are typical for games here, btw? I kind of assumed this game would be heavily roled.

It's an ebb and flow thing.  Sometimes we play games that are heavily roled then realize that night takes forever when that's the case and the game gets too ridiculous.  Then someone runs a game with a vanilla setup. 

I tend to prefer the latter.  I get confused easily.  Though when I mod I tend to run heavily roled games with lots of death.

Possible. She's got a pretty tight tone game if she's scum. She strikes me as a reasonable cop peek tonight. Force the scum to kill her if she's town.

lolza, is this guy serious?

How many game's have you played chief?

You were reading last night, where'd that get you? Your top town and scum leans right now?

I said I wasn't going to read, apparently you've joined me in this refusal

I just got subbed in, and am not reading 31 pages to catch up, I will however 

vote Nolderp

Hallia claimed Vanilla Town.  JiF soft-claimed Vanilla Town.  Arsis joke-claimed he has a gun but I wouldn't put it past him to really have one, in which case, town is f*cked if he's town.

I trust Arsis to blow his load better than Lizzie.

You quoted my post on Page 2, why did you start and then stop?

I read page one to get an idea of set up / flavor, clicked page 2, saw  you quoting jif about being the good at catching cum.. then realized we were 31 pages deep and said f that.. I was told it was early day 1

Trying to figure out how nooby you are.. you are cop directing and already setting up future lynchs

unvote

vote Tom

How does this make sense in any universe? What future lynches am I leading here?

Am I really on a forum where "cop directing" is a scumtell? It's the job of the thread leaders to suggest night actions.

I'll tell you my cop policy.

It hurts wolves to peek and then clear their mislynches. Some players are just incapable of clearing themselves adequately and avoiding the lynch, especially in mid to late game. Wolves will be relying on those players to be available late game lynches. If you cop peek them, either they're actually wolves (great) or they're town which instead forces the mafia to kill the bad thread players, losing both their mislynch and leaving stronger players alive at endgame who have a better chance of solving the game.

I'm not advocating for cop to peek and reveal themselves tomorrow. But they should be peeking from the "mislynch pile" -- Hallia, Lily, Krak, Tress for example.

No disrespect intended toward those players, that's just how I see the game state right now. Those four would have the hardest time defending themselves if they're town and we should be resolving them sooner rather than later. You don't want to be at must-lynch with two of those guys alive; if one is town, scum will push hard in that direction and we will lose.

Peek/kill the dead weight early while there's still time. Some will be scum, and if not, it'll get harder for scum to win later.

How does this make sense in any universe? What future lynches am I leading here?

Am I really on a forum where "cop directing" is a scumtell?

To your first point, there was a post saying is so and so is scum, then this person is as well.. KRak and someone.. don't remember

To your second, no, but it is a reality that directing cops is a scum tell when the player is a noob, which is why I asked how many games you've played

And who appointed you thread leader?

It was Krak and Nolder.

Scum will handle their scumbros differently than they handle townies; that's obvious. I'm pretty good at telling which is which based on phrasing or timing and drawing connections from flips. "If x flips scum, y is never scum with him" or "if y flips scum, I think he spewed x town". These statements are not setting up future lynches, they are good and correct play.

I'm thread leader because I care the most and post the most, simple as that. Don't like it? Play harder.

It was Krak and Nolder.

Scum will handle their scumbros differently than they handle townies; that's obvious. I'm pretty good at telling which is which based on phrasing or timing and drawing connections from flips. "If x flips scum, y is never scum with him" or "if y flips scum, I think he spewed x town". These statements are not setting up future lynches, they are good and correct play.

I'm thread leader because I care the most and post the most, simple as that. Don't like it? Play harder.

No, it is stupid play. But clearly you are the expert here.

when is deadline? And why hasn't Tom been lynched yet?

Tomorrow sometime, and because I have the single most transparent thought process in this thread and I should already be semi-obvious town, even to people who don't know me.

If you can make a case that isn't "OMG scumtell!" I'll listen. But if this is what you're planning on bringing to the table, you're now part of the dead weight.

Tomorrow sometime, and because I have the single most transparent thought process in this thread and I should already be semi-obvious town, even to people who don't know me.

If you can make a case that isn't "OMG scumtell!" I'll listen. But if this is what you're planning on bringing to the table, you're now part of the dead weight.

I like this guy, reminds me of Ape

Nolder defended like a beast among men.  Awesome.  Null-town on Nolder for now unvote. 

Very interesting stuff.  I bet Nolder just cause Wednsday then people jump on and start making reasons to vote him. 

Lilly looked real bad at the end of this. Put the guy at L1 and jumped back after getting called out on it.  Not good. not good at all.

Smash and Nolder butting heads.  Still think Smash is just super duper thivk headed town.  Calling Smash out for wanting to see reveals is like calling Crushlove out for being fat and flatulent.  If you played with either of us you know by now agree with it or not it's what we do.

John?  Really ape-ing the **** outta this game at this point.  Trying to control every aspect of it.  No read on him yet.

80 looks worse after the Nolder train.  

Still think vote Krak is the lynch for today.

Nolder defended like a beast among men. Awesome. Null-town on Nolder for now unvote.

Very interesting stuff. I bet Nolder just cause Wednsday then people jump on and start making reasons to vote him.

Lilly looked real bad at the end of this. Put the guy at L1 and jumped back after getting called out on it. Not good. not good at all.

Smash and Nolder butting heads. Still think Smash is just super duper thivk headed town. Calling Smash out for wanting to see reveals is like calling Crushlove out for being fat and flatulent. If you played with either of us you know by now agree with it or not it's what we do.

John? Really ape-ing the **** outta this game at this point. Trying to control every aspect of it. No read on him yet.

80 looks worse after the Nolder train.

Still think vote Krak is the lynch for today.

Who is John? Is that JiF?

How does 80 look worse IYO?

I probably don't want to be compared to Ape since every opinion I've heard of him from players I respect is "**** that idiot".

Too bad you earned it.   You are a little less aggressive version than he is.  but similar play style.  if you both ran around in public we might tranquilize you and put you in a zoo.  Him we shoot on first sight and burn the carcass.  Hope that makes you feel better.  

I probably don't want to be compared to Ape since every opinion I've heard of him from players I respect is "**** that idiot".

Yes, he's a complete moron who is completely oblivious to his own mental deficiencies.

I want to see you two square off, both as unlynchable and with a bullet proof vest. Would probably break the internet

I'm not sure what to make of Hallia right now, re-reading all her posts I'm starting to suspect she might just be town.  I don't think I'm particularly interested in lynching her today.

Nol is coming across pretty dogmatic and belligerent here, between the policy lynching vanilla town claims and the liars can't be trusted spiel.  Trying to remember if he does this more as town or as mafia, but my brain wants to associate this attitude with mafia!Nolder.

I like this from Tressy, it's on point with how I feel about the Nolder

Did I read correctly that CTM is replacing Yates? 

Archived