Lethal Weapon Mafia Game - SCUM WINS

Gone

Tom, the level of deception in JN Mafia is high.  I don't care where you've played Mafia before.  People who come off as genuine can be scum as easily as town.  It's not me throwing up my hands and giving up.  It's me being realistic.  I'm not going to be able to clear anyone as "town", especially not early in the game  And especially not when so few of the people in this game are ones I've played with extensively.  Day 1 here is all about picking the most informative body to dead. 

You're on a quest to improve the quality here and it might work, but I'm not on your level yet.  Forgive me.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean what you guys are tacitly admitting right now is that you're not competent enough to solve the game and you're threatened by someone who wants to, and that's just sad. I'm aware that I rarely get it 100% right on D1, but you have to still at least try. Do you want to get better at the game or just remain stagnant?

^^ If this guy dies today I will NEVER play here again.  It's like Cesasr of the Ape's life less bodyhas risen after being slammed to the cold wet damp Earth.  Tom is a like a mother****ing zombie Ape.  

I like this from Tressy, it's on point with how I feel about the Nolder

Did I read correctly that CTM is replacing Yates? 

What did you like about it?  That she says your town?  And you're just sheeping.

Still on my top 3.  Very scummy, you are.

It seems difficult to believe that anyone has me as scum period. Looking forward to your analysis.

Holy Ape.  My god.

^^ If this guy dies today I will NEVER play here again.  It's like Cesasr of the Ape's life less bodyhas risen after being slammed to the cold wet damp Earth.  Tom is a like a mother****ing zombie Ape.  

This is his first game?

vote KRak

1) That's reaction testing, not role fishing

2) Open speculation on what someone's alignment might mean for someone else is correct play, I'm leaving notes for after my death (though they likely won't be read).

3) That's also how I play and with above average success: clear the towniest players and you can find scum in the remainder. That's just basic POE and it's how games are won.

4) I always do unless I'm in a bad mood.

So you've described an above average town player on POG. Well done.

1) its role fishing 100%.  You cant get reactions a million different ways.  You question was direct and had a specific intent.  Trying to pass it off as anything else is insult, quite frankly.

2) Tying people together on zero information, setting up future lynches is not town friendly...at all.  HUGE tell for me.  HUGE.  

3) I think its a terrible strategy from an obvious expert.  So I question it why an expert would be so careless.

4) This isnt that big of a deal to me...it was just in addition to the rest.

5) Whats POG?

5) Whats POG?

since it was directed at you, i'd go with this definition:

2. A cowardly, unmanly nancy-boy that yearns to be an elite soldier but lacks all talent and bad-assedry required to live up to being an infantryman. Often associated with hurt feelings, insecurity, fear and jealousy. Pog's typically can be spotting by their Combat Action Badge (Knife within a wreath), given most exclusively for imaginary attacks and fighting occuring miles away.

My new avatar has double meaning.  New era for UNCW Basketball.  New era for Mafia with Tom.  Both have overnight gotten so much better.

I say we need Tom to bring some of his POG crew to play here with us.  Be like a mother****ing mafia Renaissance up in this Bitch. Hell maybe even CTM will bathe. Ok probably not.  but hey, can't a fatman dream?

2. A cowardly, unmanly nancy-boy that yearns to be an elite soldier but lacks all talent and bad-assedry required to live up to being an infantryman. Often associated with hurt feelings, insecurity, fear and jealousy. Pog's typically can be spotting by their Combat Action Badge (Knife within a wreath), given most exclusively for imaginary attacks and fighting occuring miles away.

^^ Really good.  LOL

I mean what you guys are tacitly admitting right now is that you're not competent enough to solve the game and you're threatened by someone who wants to, and that's just sad. I'm aware that I rarely get it 100% right on D1, but you have to still at least try. Do you want to get better at the game or just remain stagnant?

I think I just want you dead and removed at this point.

Seriously, who the **** do you think you are?  

Who the ******* invited you into this game?

Dont you have some hairy muff to pick through after a night full of noodle dancing? 

I think I just want you dead and removed at this point.

Seriously, who the **** do you think you are?  

He is a first time player.  Day 1.  Try and be nice sweet one.  I like him. Want to keep him.  

Yet, could you imagine what a wreck this could be if Pac and Ape were also playing?  LOL

Whats the vote count and how is Tom still alive?   

Lets kill this ****er, move on and laugh at his arrogant ass as I Batman the sh*t out of this game and laugh on my way to another town dominance.

This guy reminds me of Garb from the main board.  The Patriot way is the only way to win in the NFL = the Tom way is the only way to win in mafia.

**** this guy.  His sparkle is gone and now he's just another annoying dipsh*t outsider that thinks they are good at this game. 

He is a first time player.  Day 1.  Try and be nice sweet one.  I like him. Want to keep him.  

Yet, could you imagine what a wreck this could be if Pac and Ape were also playing?  LOL

where the **** is pac? It's not even lawn growing season

bahahahhaha

Lets kill this ****er, move on and laugh at his arrogant ass as I Batman the sh*t out of this game and laugh on my way to another town dominance.

This guy reminds me of Garb from the main board.  The Patriot way is the only way to win in the NFL = the Tom way is the only way to win in mafia.

**** this guy.  His sparkle is gone and now he's just another annoying dipsh*t outsider that thinks they are good at this game. 

It would be cool for one game and then I'd want to blow my brains out.  I'm already tired of his act and its D1.

Kill him, spit on his grave and I'll leave Bat droppings at his tombstone. 

This, all the more, makes me want to keep both him and JiF alive to endgame.

OMG stop being so melodramatic. your not dying today. You are a new guy. i will make up a rule not to lynch you day 1 and enforce it. I miss my Ape. you are like Ape light. i usually don;t like light versions but Im desperate.

Actually I expect to die tonight because A) I'm active and B) scum can try to write it off as a "no info" NK since I'm new.

Tom, the level of deception in JN Mafia is high. I don't care where you've played Mafia before. People who come off as genuine can be scum as easily as town. It's not me throwing up my hands and giving up. It's me being realistic. I'm not going to be able to clear anyone as "town", especially not early in the game And especially not when so few of the people in this game are ones I've played with extensively. Day 1 here is all about picking the most informative body to dead.

You're on a quest to improve the quality here and it might work, but I'm not on your level yet. Forgive me.

I think I'm competent enough to parse the "high deception" of this board but if it ends up I'm wrong and underestimate the scum ITG it will give me incentive to play here again.

1) its role fishing 100%. You cant get reactions a million different ways. You question was direct and had a specific intent. Trying to pass it off as anything else is insult, quite frankly.

2) Tying people together on zero information, setting up future lynches is not town friendly...at all. HUGE tell for me. HUGE.

3) I think its a terrible strategy from an obvious expert. So I question it why an expert would be so careless.

4) This isnt that big of a deal to me...it was just in addition to the rest.

5) Whats POG?

POG is the Puzzles and Other Games section of TwoPlusTwo forums where mafia games are played.

You're trying to tell me that my actions are scum motivated when they're not, and are in fact typical town play on POG, I can't do anything with this. You are wrong and you should feel bad.

POG is the Puzzles and Other Games section of TwoPlusTwo forums where mafia games are played.

You're trying to tell me that my actions are scum motivated when they're not, and are in fact typical town play on POG, I can't do anything with this. You are wrong and you should feel bad.

Adapt to your new environment?

Archived