Lethal Weapon Mafia Game - SCUM WINS

Gone

Who the ******* invited you into this game?

Dont you have some hairy muff to pick through after a night full of noodle dancing?

The problem with posts like this is you can easily hide behind a visage of "policy" or feigned outrage. I don't see why you'd have a problem with what I said unless I was right and you actually are threatened by me or you're scum blowing hot air around. You pick.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adapt to your new environment?

As enjoyable as dumbing myself down for your convenience sounds, I'm not going to do it because it would be stupid and I am trying to work with people here. If you can't handle some bravado then don't use it as a crutch for own play. Looking at you and JiF here.

What abuse?  If you're an arrogant **** tard, this is how you get treated.  I'd imagine he's used to it.

He is just smart and very passionate about his way of mafia.  Just like we are about ours.  Plus before he never plays here again I got to see him and Lizzie in the same game.  So awesome.  

POG is the Puzzles and Other Games section of TwoPlusTwo forums where mafia games are played.

You're trying to tell me that my actions are scum motivated when they're not, and are in fact typical town play on POG, I can't do anything with this. You are wrong and you should feel bad.

Do they let Crushers play at POG?  Sounds like my kinda place.

The problem with posts like this is you can easily hide behind a visage of "policy" or feigned outrage. I don't see why you'd have a problem with what I said unless I was right and you actually are threatened by me or you're scum blowing hot air around. You pick.

Actually that is in Jiffyboi's scum range.

POG is the Puzzles and Other Games section of TwoPlusTwo forums where mafia games are played.

You're trying to tell me that my actions are scum motivated when they're not, and are in fact typical town play on POG, I can't do anything with this. You are wrong and you should feel bad.

is this english?  I speak english y poco espanol. 

Policy?  I cased you point blank on 4 different pings.  2 of which I quoted throughout the game  The "feigned outrage" came after my vote/case because you're an obnoxious arrogant ass bag.  I was also you're biggest fan until that side of you came out.  

I can live with arrogance.  I'm the greatest scum hunter this world has ever know hence I'm Batman.  But you take it to a different level.

As enjoyable as dumbing myself down for your convenience sounds, I'm not going to do it because it would be stupid and I am trying to work with people here. If you can't handle some bravado then don't use it as a crutch for own play. Looking at you and JiF here.

You can look at me all you want I'll send you an autographed picture if you ask nicely. I don't care about your bravado. I just think you're fun to screw with. I like your gameplay fwiw.

Whats the vote count and how is Tom still alive?

Lets kill this ****er, move on and laugh at his arrogant ass as I Batman the sh*t out of this game and laugh on my way to another town dominance.

This guy reminds me of Garb from the main board. The Patriot way is the only way to win in the NFL = the Tom way is the only way to win in mafia.

**** this guy. His sparkle is gone and now he's just another annoying dipsh*t outsider that thinks they are good at this game.

I think I just want you dead and removed at this point.

Seriously, who the **** do you think you are?

It would be cool for one game and then I'd want to blow my brains out. I'm already tired of his act and its D1.

Kill him, spit on his grave and I'll leave Bat droppings at his tombstone.

This is a lot of words to say "lynch him because I don't like the way he plays."

No bueno.

is this english? I speak english y poco espanol.

Policy? I cased you point blank on 4 different pings. 2 of which I quoted throughout the game The "feigned outrage" came after my vote/case because you're an obnoxious arrogant ass bag. I was also you're biggest fan until that side of you came out.

I can live with arrogance. I'm the greatest scum hunter this world has ever know hence I'm Batman. But you take it to a different level.

Honestly don't know what you're talking about. If I see something that I think is wrong I'll correct it. You're definitely wrong. I corrected you. You got mad. Seems like a "you" problem.

I think I'm competent enough to parse the "high deception" of this board but if it ends up I'm wrong and underestimate the scum ITG it will give me incentive to play here again.

first time this guy gets taken for a ride here, he'll be fingering everyone as scum on day 1 in order to say he knew it all along.. just like ape...

I know he is so awesome.  But this is a game with CTM and JiF.  If we added Pac and Ape?  How you think that would go?  LOL

It would be a win for the rest of us, that's for sure.  Get out your garbage bag full of popcorn!!

700.jpg?6270

What abuse?  If you're an arrogant **** tard, this is how you get treated.  I'd imagine he's used to it.

Coming from JiF LOL awesome. 

Apparently we're dealing with a badass.  That forum sounds like it's intended for 12 year olds. 

Pretty sure JiF is real life pissed yet Tom keeps it Mafia.  All business, this guy. 

So condescending.  TwoByTwo Puzzles and Games must be, like, the big leagues.

JiF I show another poster a little favrotism and you go all Alpha male.  It's happen before.  

Nail on head.

is this english?  I speak english y poco espanol. 

Policy?  I cased you point blank on 4 different pings.  2 of which I quoted throughout the game  The "feigned outrage" came after my vote/case because you're an obnoxious arrogant ass bag.  I was also you're biggest fan until that side of you came out.  

I can live with arrogance.  I'm the greatest scum hunter this world has ever know hence I'm Batman.  But you take it to a different level.

He might be worse than the Ape.  He's like the next evolution step or something. 

first time this guy gets taken for a ride here, he'll be fingering everyone as scum on day 1 in order to say he knew it all along.. just like ape...

He says he's competent enough but I pocketed him as scum on dm and got a scum sweep with three mostly inactive partners.

I'm gonna say no. But here's the setup: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/puzzles-other-games/ww-signup-two-fold-c9-15er-two-wolf-teams-1506949/

Just keep in mind you can expect that game to hit 4,000 posts before it ends (each day/night cycle is 24 hours so it'll be over in 5-7 days).

When is it.  it usually takes me 3-4 weeks to sign up on new sites.  Then another 2-3 weeks to remember my password.  once Im there for about 3 months I really hit my groove.

When is it. it usually takes me 3-4 weeks to sign up on new sites. Then another 2-3 weeks to remember my password. once Im there for about 3 months I really hit my groove.

Starts next week sometime. Mid-week probably.

He says he's competent enough but I pocketed him as scum on dm and got a scum sweep with three mostly inactive partners.

That game was a major reason I became more flexible with considering other people's strong scum candidates, FWIW.

LOL. So your super smart stratergez fall apart in a different game and I get questioned by you for playing my own way in this one? Awesome.

It's complicated -- but in that game I relied too heavily on wagonomics by assuming Arsis wouldn't just give in as scum and become the accepted D1 lynch (he had 5 or 6 votes near EOD IIRC) and there were too many townies throwing themselves on the pyre with ridiculous behavior that he fell into the background later in the game.

I overestimated Scum!Arsis. I have a tendency to assume everyone is playing with the motivation to win, but that sometimes (especially on foreign boards) doesn't work out because bitches be wilin. Still, doesn't hurt to try and rile people to action.

80, how does your recent posting help to solve the game?

You collected a MQ of posts and drew no gameplay conclusions from any of it. That's impressively useless.

At best you're spurring off topic arguing, which is, you know... not pro-town... what's the word... starts with an s...

Do you not care if you get lynched? Spoiler: regardless of alignment it's not going to further your win condition.

I'm not worried about getting lynched if that's what you mean.  As much as I'd love to keep playing in this fun game I've been used to getting lynched early around here for a long time.

Archived