Lethal Weapon Mafia Game - SCUM WINS

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you guys usually pick a D1 lynch

Is it just random

Scum usually push a bullsh*t case that many climb aboard for the lulz...then we pick apart the reasons each person voted or did not vote and it plays itself out...how the **** do you guys over at that other place pick a D1 lynch?

Scum usually push a bullsh*t case that many climb aboard for the lulz...then we pick apart the reasons each person voted or did not vote and it plays itself out...how the **** do you guys over at that other place pick a D1 lynch?

Openly suspect and interroate each other in the thread until someone starts making poor posts or posts that feel insincere.

Jetsfan80's checking in post is a good example of a post that scum makes more often than town.

Openly suspect and interroate each other in the thread until someone starts making poor posts or posts that feel insincere.

Jetsfan80's checking in post is a good example of a post that scum makes more often than town.

Yeah, that suspect and interrogate sh*t happens here...usually a little later...more D1 for the lulz around here...then hunt...most need a little blood in the water to calibrate the scumdar.

I think of D1 as the most information-rich day for late-game analysis but I have played on forums that basically dick around on D1 so I won't be totally floored.

That said, if you're town and have something to say, please say it. Early and often.

I don't think we have played together before unless you have a different name on DM. I don't remember any Lily on DM.

My full handle is LilyElizabeth, but everyone calls me Lily. I don't think we have played together. I don't play on DM often at all, and then usually on the board in Shayol Ghul, which is now members of Shayol Ghul only. 

My full handle is LilyElizabeth, but everyone calls me Lily. I don't think we have played together. I don't play on DM often at all, and then usually on the board in Shayol Ghul, which is now members of Shayol Ghul only.

Okay you are staff or something I think. I recall your name now. We may have been in a game together on SG before I was exiled or maybe you just comment on games since I've definitely seen your posts somewhere. Well whatever. What are we gonna do with Jets80?

WTF is Nolder Wednesday?

I'm trying to rep all of them, my posts are amazing.

I'll let the others explain...the gist of it = a vote on Nolder is OK on Wednesday is a safe vote...don't ask me why...have no clue.

Your posts are less than amazing...you have an inner Ape like feel to your game.

WTF is Nolder Wednesday?

I'm trying to rep all of them, my posts are amazing.

It's the new blind lynch Verbal.

It's kind of put me off a couple times but I've gotten over it.

And I think most people have kind of backed off it anyway.

Probably 'cause of the couple times I went super emo about it.

It isn't very fun being lynched D1 several games in a row over a joke that spans across multiple games.

Archived